Portland, OR 97239 Map · Phone number

About DJ Mighty Moves

A Portland area DJ specializing in creating a good mood and rocking a party whether it be at clubs, parties, weddings, corporate events, dance competitions, or in your headphones when you listen to my mixtapes.

Follow DJ Mighty Moves on

5f9a004501ecda65 086 MarinaBrian 20170702
It's time to dance!
It's time to dance!
Awesome wedding at Left Bank Annex!
Awesome wedding at Left Bank Annex!
cc083a219c3e5072 1528400283 69976e7dd7651e4c 1528400281752 6 Doug Fir 18
Starting the party off!
Starting the party off!
With the Bride and Groom after an awesome night of dancing!
With the Bride and Groom after an awesome night of dancing!
0f46f009757eb56d 1528400035 f09e9758b36faacd 1528400033648 5 Jacket outside
DJ Mighty Moves
DJs must love all kinds of music!
DJs must love all kinds of music!
Smooth music for smooth people
Smooth music for smooth people
Music is key!
Music is key!
5f9a004501ecda65 086 MarinaBrian 20170702

23 Reviews for DJ Mighty Moves

Jackson Meredith · Married on 09/21/2019

Mighty Moves Is The Best. Period.

Have you been to a wedding where it seems impossible to keep people ON the dance floor? Well, Mighty Moves has the opposite problem... people were glued to the dance floor all night during our wedding thanks to Brian's well-curated, personalized, and attentive live DJing. Brian doesn't just hit the play button, he makes sure that the music is a living, breathing part of the experience. He reads the crowd and keeps everyone having the best night of their life. Break free from the typical boring wedding DJ and get mighty moves to do your special day, you and all your friends will be thankful for it, I know mine were!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis Newman · Married on 06/23/2019

Brian was perfect

Brian was the perfect DJ for our wedding day. Prior to the wedding we had a few calls to discuss details with him and get his advice on what we needed for the day of, since he had experience at our venue. He sent us a list of songs that are popular at weddings and had us choose which were must plays or absolutely do not plays, as well as to add our own. He was able to shorten some songs for us and still make them sound perfect. He also was a great announcer which helped keep our day organized and on track.

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Kincella · Married on 06/15/2019

Listens and Delivers

DJ Mighty Moves did a fantastic job covering our wedding on June 15, 2019. He accommodated all of our requests for music and our "do not play under any circumstances" music list as well. He was able to read our family and friends to keep them dancing and having a great time through the night.

My husband and I considered our selection of DJ to be one of the more important vendors we would book when planning our wedding. We didn't want to go with a booking agency that might deliver us "vanilla" and we had very specific artists and songs that we wanted played. DJ Mighty Moves delivered it all for us and I am so thankful our wedding coordinator Elise of Keen Events PDX recommended him to us.

I highly recommend DJ Mighty Moves for your wedding or next event.

Sent on 06/23/2019

DJ Mighty Moves FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Ginger and You Events
    Ginger and You Events Wedding Planners

When I see DJ Mighty Moves on my client's vendor lists - I give a sigh of relief. Brian is professional, talented and wonderful to work with. As a day-of coordinator, you continually work with the DJ as timing changes, details morph, etc. Brian was great to communicate with and wonderful to work with. Not only is he awesome practically, he puts on great dance parties! I have never seen a dance floor empty when he is at the helm! DJ Mighty Moves is who you want - I highly recommend him!

• Portland, 97239 See on map