Nearby Vendors to Consider

Florida’s Disc Jockey & Event Host. Specializing

In Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Corporate

Events, Sweet 16s, Quinceaneras, Bar/Bat

Mitzvahs, Holiday Parties, Karaoke Parties & All

Other  Occasions Or Events For Your Entertainment Needs. Dance Floor lighting & Up Lighting Available.

I Network With Other Vendors In case You Are Looking For Other Services For Your Wedding.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Consultation (1)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
MC (1)
One Event Per Day (1)

Was quick to respond to my e-mails. Very friendly and played music that I asked for. Did have some technical difficulties in the beginning of the wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Marty was on time and kept the dance floor full, he made my sons wedding perfect! I would definitely hire him again.

Profile Picture Audra, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He did such a great job on our wedding :)

Profile Picture Kimberly , 12/17/17, 1 Review

My Photo Album

24 Photos

1 VIDEO

16 ENDORSEMENTS
Marty is a fantastic DJ. I have been working with him over 15 years. Always on time for an event. Plays a nice mix of music. Coordinates wedding receptions very well.

Marty is "the one man party" he is fun to work with and knows his stuff. We love working with him and would recommend him to anyone.

DJ Marty can do magic for your wedding

We worked with Marty back in February for a 5-year"disco themed" anniversary party. It was a reunion of sorts because we had previously work with him back in the late '80s and early '90s when our business was primarily located in the Brooksville area of Florida. I had always remembered Marty as being very personable and easy to work with. This time, many years later, this was still the case. Even though our mutual client was a tad bit disorganized, Marty helped my staff make this anniversary party a total hit. We were thankful he was in charge of getting the party moving and taking our lead on the serving of the food and beverage. I highly recommend DJ Marty for any special celebration. He has the right attitude, right music, and right equipment to make your event truly successful. Susan Stalnaker Co-Owner Catering By Robert / Event Concepts . FL

I have worked with DJ Marty many times and he is professional, pays attention to details and a pleasure to work with. His music would be a welcome addition to any wedding.

79 PROS I KNOW

Events

Hernando County, Spring Hill, FL 34609   See On Map
352-683-4542 (phone) 352-683-4542 (fax)
9am-9pm Monday - Sunday