DJ Marty The One Man Party Reviews

131 | Spring Hill, FL

131 Reviews for DJ Marty The One Man Party

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Joe Perrini · Married on 10/27/2018

Marty was phenomenal, very professional

Marty was great he made the party a success ,I would highly recommend Marty for all your DJ needs

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent value for a great wedding DJ

People often say that you get what you pay for but that’s not always the case. Sometimes you wind up overpaying for a service and other times you find an unexpected gem for a great value. DJ Marty was a great value for our wedding on October 13th, 2018 and served every need that we had. He made it easy for us to request specific songs for our reception via his online music portal and was responsive when we had questions or requests. My wife and I would definitely recommend DJ Marty for anyone who is in need of a DJ for their wedding or special event.

Sent on 10/26/2018

DJ Marty The One Man Party's reply:

It was a pleasure being the DJ & Emcee for your wedding. Thank you for your review & congratulations!

Melissa · Married on 07/26/2018

It was a great time

Played a lot of great music all kid friendly

Sylvia · Married on 05/27/2018

DJ Marty was awesome at my Daughters sweet 16!!! Thank You for playing all the songs I asked for. We appreciate all your hard work.

Sent on 07/17/2018

DJ Marty The One Man Party's reply:

Thank you Silvia for your review for your daughters sweet 16 party in Weeki Wachee, Fl.

Audra · Married on 01/20/2018

DJ Marty was on time and kept the dance floor full, he made my sons wedding perfect! I would definitely hire him again.

Kimberly · Married on 12/17/2017

He did such a great job on our wedding :)

Jessica · Married on 12/16/2017

We had our company Christmas party and the Dj was GREAT!

Cyndi · Married on 12/14/2017

DJ Marty did a great job at our company Christmas party! He was responsive to our requests and got people up dancing. His lighting was an added benefit. The overall consensus from our employees is that this was our best party ever. Many thanks go to DJ Marty for making it a success!!

Andrew · Married on 09/24/2017

I would recommend this DJ to anyone. My wife and I got married in September of 2017. He was great and made sure we had a good time!!!! The best thing is DJ Marty's professional attitude, and he charged a very reasonable price. Don't go to anyone else. Choose DJ Marty the one man party.

Donna · Married on 05/21/2017

I contacted DJ Marty, last minute for his services at my son's graduation party. He was in contact immmediately and gave us a great price. He was prompt, professional and had the crowd dancing all night. We had a great time!! Thank you Marty!!

Erin · Married on 04/22/2017

As I'm sure many people do we had a few last-minute changes. Marty was very accommodating and went with the flow of things. Even during the reception itself we had a couple of more changes and he just rolled with it. His music selection is fantastic and he kept us on schedule with the events we had planned. He was proactive and kept checking during the reception to see if we wanted to include anything else. The tools that he has online to select music and plan order of events are very easy to use. There are several different templates for different types of events. He is very responsive to emails and answers all questions in a timely fashion. He was even able to get an obscure song my mother in law wanted for her mother/son dance at the reception. We would definitely use him again or recommend him for any type of entertainment event.

Mackenzy · Married on 04/15/2017

Overall DJ Marty did a great job. He played all the songs we gave him on our list and read the crowd very well. I will not disappoint!

Meagan · Married on 04/14/2017

Marty was fantastic. He went above and beyond for my wedding. The music selection was perfect, everything was smooth and as expected. I was thoroughly impressed with all of his services. He's a great DJ!

-Meagan

Dori · Married on 12/27/2016

DJ Marty did a great job as the DJ at my son's wedding at R Beach in December. He was professional and it was clear he was quite experienced. He kept the reception moving and I didn't have to manage a thing. He played all the songs we requested at all the right times, and all at a GREAT price. He also took lots of requests from the guests and he had everyone. I would recommend using him for your party.

Michelle · Married on 09/17/2016

DJ Marty did a great job at my daughters sweet 16. He played the music that they wanted, had a black light for the dance floor & kept them moving all night long. A few kids said that he wouldn't play songs they requested, but since that was not brought to my attention until after the fact, I really can't address it. I did tell DJ Marty that all versions had to be "clean" and maybe they were requesting unclean versions, I don't know. However, my daughter was a sweaty mess from dancing all night long, so I think that sort of speaks for itself. I would use him again! Thanks

Sent on 11/14/2016

DJ Marty The One Man Party's reply:

Thanks for your review on my DJ services. Some of the song request were not clean versions but all the ones I played were clean versions as we agreed to.

Evan · Married on 11/14/2015

We booked DJ Marty for our wedding. My wife and I agree that he was the best choice for our special day. Not only was he professional and courteous, but he was a big help during the planning process too. He was there to answer any questions we had and was even able to give us suggestions for the actual ceremony. He was almost like our event coordinator. The day of the wedding Marty was perfect. Our wedding was outside and DJ Marty brought a sound system that sounded beautiful. His equipment was clearly high quality. After the ceremony DJ Marty even presented my wife and I a gift which was a fantastic surprise! DJ Marty is the best DJ ever and I would book him again in the future for any other special events!

Sent on 11/23/2015

DJ Marty The One Man Party's reply:

Thanks Evan & Melissa for your very nice review. You guys were great to work with & I hope you enjoy the gift I gave you. Congratulations & Happy Holidays.

Autumn · Married on 11/07/2015

Great, Amazing and very friendly DJ

Sent on 11/24/2015

DJ Marty The One Man Party's reply:

Thank you for your review. Congratulations to Autumn & Corey. Happy Holidays!

Dj Marty was great! Very professional and the music was great! Id recommend to anyone. Thank you!

Sent on 10/28/2015

DJ Marty The One Man Party's reply:

Thank you for your review & Happy Holidays.

Doug · Married on 10/16/2015

Marty did a fantastic job at our wedding, he kept the party going and interacted with the crowd. Everything went smooth and flawless the entire night and from beginning to end everyone was up on their feet, dancing, having fun. We had a fantastic night and that was due in large part to DJ Marty.

Sent on 10/25/2015

DJ Marty The One Man Party's reply:

Thank you Doug & Polly for your review & congratulations!

Colleen · Married on 10/10/2015

Dj Marty was amazing. It was a pleasure having him at my wedding reception. He catered to all of my requests and needs, and called me a couple days prior to confirm everything and learn everybody's names so everything was perfect. The music and lighting were great. He played all different genres of music fitting the mood of the reception events. He has the best personality, is very personable and made our night so special. We were overjoyed with his services. i would definitely recommend him and book him for future events.

Sent on 10/16/2015

DJ Marty The One Man Party's reply:

Thank you Colleen & Adam for your review & congratulations.

Chris · Married on 08/29/2015

DJ Marty certainly made the party. It was my husband's 60th birthday celebration. He had all the guests up and dancing, played each and every song that I requested and more. Marty is totally professional and courteous. I would recommend him to anyone!

Marty was a joy to work with. He went above & beyond with his help keeping us on task. Couldn't give him a more glowing recommendation. He's the best! Music selection was perfect.

Joseph · Married on 05/30/2015

He put everything together. He had a great amount of music selection. He led the entire wedding through the "standard" items and to our unique request. What a great professional!

Sent on 06/04/2015

DJ Marty The One Man Party's reply:

Thank you Joseph for your review & congratulations to you and your wife.

Thank goodness for DJ Marty! My wedding was great and he did an amazing job keeping thing's going. Loved the many options of music!

Sent on 06/04/2015

DJ Marty The One Man Party's reply:

Thank you Crystal for your review & enjoy your CD. Congratulations to you and your husband.

Jeffrey · Married on 05/16/2015

DJ Marty The One Man Party got everyone young and old on their feet at our wedding reception. He has the instinctive ability to play cross genre and cross-generational music that got everyone on the dance floor. DJ Marty was flexible and provided valuable recommendations. I would recommend DJ Marty with high regards.

Sent on 06/27/2015

DJ Marty The One Man Party's reply:

Congratulations to Jeffrey & Amanda. Thank you for you review.