DJ KYD and Company

1250 Hancock st, Quincy, MA 02169 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,200
  • Photos & Videos 22

About DJ KYD and Company

DJ KYD and Company is a professional wedding and event DJ company based in Quincey, Massachusetts. This event DJ and entertainment company has over 40 years of experience transforming standard wedding venues into a lively and fun environment for couples and all their friends and family. DJ KYD and Company offers an all encompassing experience by providing other forms of event entertainment such as photo booths, uplighting, and MC services.

DJ KYD and Company will help make sure your event runs smoothly by providing their professional MC services. In addition, this team has a wide music library that can be adapted to fit many different styles and tastes. DJ KYD and Company will arrive prepared with all the necessary sound and PA equipment for your specific venue.

Follow DJ KYD and Company on

DJ KYD and Company 7
  • Daniela

Daniela · Married on 09/22/2018

Danced the night away!

I always knew I wanted a DJ because of the variety of music I could play at my wedding. I'm Peruvian and my husband is American and I wanted a mix of spanish and top fun dancing american songs to dance to. Herman and his company was the best decision I made for my wedding music selection! Not only was Herman super responsive from start to finish but we was punctual and all equipment was ready and installed. DJ KYD offers an online portal which was very helpful and easy to use. It helped me stay organized and I could include right there an then in the portal what songs I wanted, when I wanted them played, what duration or parts of the song I wanted to play etc. I even asked Herman to find a Russian song to play the day of my wedding and he was able to make this work! (my mom was very happy). The packages DJ KYD provided were also very flexible. From different payment options to different things provided, it was very helpful. We went with a package which included uplighting and disco type lights and our initials that were reflected on the dance floor! It was all such a dream. Herman also played all the songs we wanted! He mixed all the songs to make them flow together which is what I wanted and everything was so seamless and perfect. EVERYONE was dancing at our wedding!! At the point that the dance floor was not even big enough! I remember seeing my guests dancing in the carpet area of the venue and everyone afterwards told my husband and I that they haven't danced like that at a wedding in a long time. Thank you Herman for such a wonderful night! The mix of music was awesome and everyone had an amazing time :) Wow I wish I could relive my wedding day all over again! I could not thank you enough and would recommend any future couples to hire DJ KYD if you want to have an amazing event where everyone is dancing all night long!! Best decision and great service. Very reliable and 5+ stars all the way. Thank you!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    DJ KYD and Company 8
    DJ KYD and Company 9

Gailyn · Married on 08/04/2018

We hired DJ KYD for our wedding reception and the dance floor was PACKED all night. We told him we wanted mostly 90's songs to get the party going and he came fully prepared. I was impressed by the number of phone conversations we had the week of and how thorough he was throughout the whole process. I even broke my foot 3 days before my recep and he was accomodating by asking if I wanted our songs shortened and cutting out at the perfect spot. Thank you for making our reception an absolute blast!

Sent on 08/25/2018

DJ KYD and Company's reply:

Hi,
    Hope all is well. Thank you for taking the time to review us. It was a pleasure to be part of your 90s wedding day. We loved it.

Thank you again for having us, and we wish you guys the best.

Patty · Married on 10/28/2017

We cannot thank DJ KYD enough for his dedication and attention to detail. DJ KYD and Company exceeded our expectations! DJ KYD truly cares about each client. DJ KYD is professional and patient. Thank you, for taking the time to make us feel like we were the only clients and always making time to be available to answer all our questions. All turned out perfect from the party lights, personalized projected monograms, music selection, and entertaining MC Skills. Once again thank you, DJ KYD for the music and making sure our daughter's Quinceañera turned out to be a magical night to remember!

Sent on 05/08/2018
    DJ KYD and Company 10
    DJ KYD and Company 11
    DJ KYD and Company 12
    DJ KYD and Company 13
    DJ KYD and Company 14
    DJ KYD and Company 15

DJ KYD and Company's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was an honor, Thank you for having us.

DJ KYD and Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• 1250 Hancock st Quincy, MA, 02169 See on map