DJ KYD and Company Reviews

DJ KYD and Company 5
  • Daniela

Daniela · Married on 09/22/2018

Danced the night away!

I always knew I wanted a DJ because of the variety of music I could play at my wedding. I'm Peruvian and my husband is American and I wanted a mix of spanish and top fun dancing american songs to dance to. Herman and his company was the best decision I made for my wedding music selection! Not only was Herman super responsive from start to finish but we was punctual and all equipment was ready and installed. DJ KYD offers an online portal which was very helpful and easy to use. It helped me stay organized and I could include right there an then in the portal what songs I wanted, when I wanted them played, what duration or parts of the song I wanted to play etc. I even asked Herman to find a Russian song to play the day of my wedding and he was able to make this work! (my mom was very happy). The packages DJ KYD provided were also very flexible. From different payment options to different things provided, it was very helpful. We went with a package which included uplighting and disco type lights and our initials that were reflected on the dance floor! It was all such a dream. Herman also played all the songs we wanted! He mixed all the songs to make them flow together which is what I wanted and everything was so seamless and perfect. EVERYONE was dancing at our wedding!! At the point that the dance floor was not even big enough! I remember seeing my guests dancing in the carpet area of the venue and everyone afterwards told my husband and I that they haven't danced like that at a wedding in a long time. Thank you Herman for such a wonderful night! The mix of music was awesome and everyone had an amazing time :) Wow I wish I could relive my wedding day all over again! I could not thank you enough and would recommend any future couples to hire DJ KYD if you want to have an amazing event where everyone is dancing all night long!! Best decision and great service. Very reliable and 5+ stars all the way. Thank you!

DJ KYD and Company 6
    DJ KYD and Company 7
    Sent on 10/26/2018

Gailyn · Married on 08/04/2018

We hired DJ KYD for our wedding reception and the dance floor was PACKED all night. We told him we wanted mostly 90's songs to get the party going and he came fully prepared. I was impressed by the number of phone conversations we had the week of and how thorough he was throughout the whole process. I even broke my foot 3 days before my recep and he was accomodating by asking if I wanted our songs shortened and cutting out at the perfect spot. Thank you for making our reception an absolute blast!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Hi,
    Hope all is well. Thank you for taking the time to review us. It was a pleasure to be part of your 90s wedding day. We loved it.

Thank you again for having us, and we wish you guys the best.

Patty · Married on 10/28/2017

We cannot thank DJ KYD enough for his dedication and attention to detail. DJ KYD and Company exceeded our expectations! DJ KYD truly cares about each client. DJ KYD is professional and patient. Thank you, for taking the time to make us feel like we were the only clients and always making time to be available to answer all our questions. All turned out perfect from the party lights, personalized projected monograms, music selection, and entertaining MC Skills. Once again thank you, DJ KYD for the music and making sure our daughter's Quinceañera turned out to be a magical night to remember!

DJ KYD and Company 8
    DJ KYD and Company 9
    DJ KYD and Company 10
    DJ KYD and Company 11
    DJ KYD and Company 12
    DJ KYD and Company 13
    Sent on 05/08/2018

DJ KYD and Company's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was an honor, Thank you for having us.

Naychelle · Married on 10/06/2017

From the moment we met with Herman we knew DJ KYD was the perfect DJ for us! We are a young couple and wanted a DJ who would keep the party going and would be able to play the latest music of all genres. Most of my husband’s family is Spanish speaking so we also wanted someone who would be able MC in both English and Spanish. DJ KYD was professional, responsive, and kept the services flowing and the party going!

The planning process with DJ KYD was so easy! We used the online site to fill out the specific music we wanted, all of the wedding details, including names of parents and bridal party, etc. and the flow for the evening. After we completed the form he sent us a document with everything and went over it with us line by line to make sure he understood everything. He accommodated all of our last minute requests and changes without hesitation.
    The day of he worked closely with our wedding coordinator, venue, and caterer to make sure everything was running smoothly. Most important, the music was great!! Everyone had such an amazing time!

I cannot recommend DJ KYD enough!

Sent on 10/25/2017

DJ KYD and Company's reply:

It was a pleasure being part of your wedding. It was amazing. Thank you for having us.

April · Married on 09/18/2017

From day one, we knew that DJ KYD was the perfect disc jockey for us. At a wedding showcase, DJ KYD himself was very sharp, and professional from that first moment we met him.
    He was straightforward and well prepared from the start. Through the time period of booking him until the big day, he was helpful through emails and reminded us that we would be having a phone call meeting about a week before the wedding to finalize the most important details.
    A few weeks before our wedding, we contacted him to check if he had received a timeline we created and he went above and beyond and turned it into a format that was incredibly helpful to keep us on track. This was by far the most pleasant surprise, as the new timeline was extremely readable, with all of our specifics. Whenever we were unsure of something, he was there to give us honest and very helpful feedback.
    On the actual wedding day, he arrived in perfect timing and went straight to setting up his space after checking that we were still all-set with the current timeline.
    At the ceremony, the music was well projected and at a perfect volume that we didn’t think once about the music and just focused on the moment. At the reception, every moment whether it be announcements or the transition of songs, were unbelievably flawless. He mixed songs so that you never had awkward silence after the end of a song, and paired the songs perfectly. It is clear that he is incredibly talented and has a passion to make everyone in the room feel the music. Our DJs setup was modern and had all the equipment in one compact space. He even had impressive lighting that added the perfect effect to the entire tent.
    We could not explain in any other way how truly skilled and brilliant our DJ was on the most important day of our life. He is incredibly kind and skilled in his profession and I truly recommend anyone with an important event to book DJ KYD because he blew us away with his overall, genuine talent and care!

Sent on 10/01/2017

DJ KYD and Company's reply:

Wow. Thank you, it was an honor to be part of your wedding. Wish you all the best.

Arten · Married on 09/09/2017

What a fantastic choice for DJ for us at our wedding. As a wedding with a mix of cultures (Dominican, Somali, and more), we struggled to find someone who could mix and match exactly what we wanted. We were incredibly lucky to find Herman and his company. From the consultation onwards, Herman was able to provide us with the knowledge of what to expect from our DJ, and guide us through the planning for the day of. He made everything run smoothly.

Herman used a short form questionnaire to help him understand what our needs and desires were, and used that to mold into his plan for how the day will go. Everything. Was. Perfect. Herman picked up on our ceremony script like he's done it 1000x and all the synchronization between who was walking out to what song was perfect. From then on his reception preparation was perfect and he flawlessly MC'ed the night billingually with no hitches whatsoever.

We were one of those couples who didn't really provide him much guidance on what music to play, except that we wanted Bachata/Merengue/Salsa/Top 40 and we gave him a few artists we liked, and he knocked it out of the park. He got the most SHY people up on the floor ALL NIGHT. He even surprised us with a section of Somali music (which we requested on our first consultation, but COMPLETELY forget the rest of the night) when my mother asked him for it, and thank goodness, because that section was one of the most memorable moments of the night as my Somali family danced traditional somali music with my wife and I.

I can't recommend Herman enough, he is incredibly versatile, very professional and he really, really, really knows what he's doing. Great job Herman, keep it up.

Sent on 10/07/2017

DJ KYD and Company's reply:

Wow, Thank you for your kind words. It was a honor being part of your wedding day and wish you the best.

Heatherlee · event on: 08/25/2017

Herman was awesome! He has great music selection. Herman had everyone up and dancing !!!

DJ KYD and Company's reply:

Thank you for having us and letting us entertain your guests.

America · Married on 08/05/2017

Herman exceeded our expectations!!! He turned our PineHills location into a Miami Hotter than Hot Club - from the light show, to our girls name in lights was simply amazing! I can not recommend enough... what an amazing experience we had!!!!

DJ KYD and Company 14
    DJ KYD and Company 21
    DJ KYD and Company 22
    Sent on 05/01/2018

DJ KYD and Company's reply:

Thank you for having us. We had so much fun, and it looked stunning And we could of not done it without your vision.

Anita · Married on 06/17/2017

Herman was a true professional. Herman was responsive professional and articulate.He pronounced bridal party names correctly.He did music for ceremony as well as reception. No one sat down. Everyone was dancing the entire night. He knew what the crowd and the mix of music was perfect! I'm the mother of the groom and young and old were dancing. My son and daughter in law were thrilled. Many people called the next day to ask who the dj was. Been to many weddings seen many dj 'sHerman was the best!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2017

DJ KYD and Company's reply:

Thank you for having me. It was an honor to be part of the wedding.

Anthony · Married on 06/17/2017

Herman was the man! Super responsive and easy to work with. Crowd was dancing all night :)

Sent on 09/19/2017

DJ KYD and Company's reply:

We did have fun. Thank you for having us.

Marcia · Married on 01/15/2017

We had Dj KYD for a couple of events. He was very professional and listened to every request we had. Great music choices and lightingting. If needed we’ll will defitnetly be using his services again. Just an overall good vibe kind of guy. Very respectful too!

DJ KYD and Company's reply:

Thank you for having us, it was a pleasure. Wish you the best.

Joanna · Married on 09/03/2016

DJ KYD (Herman) was the best! The music selection was spot on to our taste. The best part was his MCing the night perfectly. Everyone was talking about how he perfectly narrated the Polish traditional parents blessing we did following our introduction. He clearly explained what was going on to all the guests and he wasn't even able to see us from the balcony! Everyone loved the music, so much so we got every single wedding guest joined us in a massive conga line! Herman was very attentive to our needs and wants while still allowing our guests to have a goodtime.

Sent on 09/14/2016

DJ KYD and Company's reply:

Thank you for trusting us and letting us entertain your guests. We wish you the best.

Jennae · Married on 06/25/2016

Herman was the best!! Before the wedding he was available for planning and any questions we had. At the wedding he was amazing; He had such a variety of music. We had guest ranging from ages 5 to 85 and everyone was on the dance floor. We keep being told how fun our wedding was and how guests couldn't get off the dance floor. We also didn't hire a wedding planner but Herman and our photographer worked together to help move the reception along from 1st dance to toasts and so on. I would defiantly recommend him to all my friends.

Sent on 07/16/2016

DJ KYD and Company's reply:

Thank you for having me. It was a honor to be part of your wedding day. I wish you all the best.

Jennae · Married on 06/25/2016

Herman was the DJ for our wedding in 2016 and even to this day, guests still tell us how much fun they had. He really provided a good selection of music and a great atmosphere.

DJ KYD and Company's reply:

Thank you it was an honor to be part of your wedding. Thank you for having me.

Katy · Married on 05/20/2016

Herman plays what you want! He's amazing at what he does. He had everyone in my wedding dancing all night long! Book with him he's awesome! I loved that he spoke bilingual at my wedding, since I am Hispanic and my groom is Irish/Italian. BOOK WITH HIM YOU WOULDN'T REGRET IT!!

Sent on 06/04/2016

Wow, Thank you.
  • Z

Zaida · Married on 11/28/2015

DJ Kyd/Herman was absolutely fantastic! Not only was he responsive and met with us several times, but he went above and beyond to make sure our Wedding Day was extra special. He was very accommodating to our English, Spanish and even Arabic music needs! Herman provided great ideas and insight as to how to put the night together and his vast experience certainly shows. Our friends and family loved him at the wedding and everyone raved about how great the music was! Herman is highly recommended and he'll make sure your wedding day entertainment is perfect!

Sent on 12/02/2015

DJ KYD and Company's reply:

Aw Thank you. I wish you guys the best!

Ashley · Married on 10/17/2015

Herman was amazing throughout the whole wedding process. He responded quickly to any and all questions we had, did a complete walk through of the venue with us the week of the wedding and kept our guests dancing all night!

Sent on 10/26/2015

DJ KYD and Company's reply:

Thank you for having us and allowing us to entertain your family and friends. I wish you guys the best.

Elizabeth · Married on 10/10/2015

Herman (DJ KYD) was a blessing in disguise. He very professionally took us on after a mishap with our previously booked DJ. I couldn't me more happy we had him at our wedding. He kept the party going, the dance floor was never empty! If a song was requested it was played almost immediately. We loved loved loved the way he blended songs together, it really kept it interesting. The lighting was great and he was very well spoken on mic. He played all the special songs we asked for. I have no complaints! Thank you Thank you!

Sent on 10/29/2015

DJ KYD and Company's reply:

Thank you for having us and trusting us to entertain your family and friends.

brenda · Married on 09/05/2015

Dj Kyd has a great "planner" set up on his costumer portal. It made it extremely easy to finalize our playlist, even giving us Top Chart listings, suggestions for first dance, cake cutting, etc. He was accommodating to songs that we were un able to find in his music library. He was quick to respond to my emails and answer all of my questions. He was a great bilingual dj! knowing english AND Mexican music was a major plus for my party. Mexican dj's are hard to come by around New Hampshire! Very professional and very accommodating to last minute changes. I highly recommend Dj Kyd!

Sent on 09/11/2015

DJ KYD and Company's reply:

It was a honor being part of your wedding. Muchas gracias. Thank you.

Herman stepped up at the last minute to really help us out. Our contracted DJ was in an accident a few days before our wedding. Herman took over, helped us out, made the evening seamless and really put us at ease with his knowledge, professionalism, service and flexibility.

Sent on 08/22/2015

DJ KYD and Company's reply:

Thank you again for having us.

Paul · Married on 08/16/2015

Professional, responsive and kept our wedding dancing! Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/24/2015

DJ KYD and Company's reply:

Thank you for having us.

Hector · Married on 08/15/2015

We had a good overall experience. He was very flexible with our schedule and he understand what attitude/theme we wanted for the party. We would definitely reccomend to others

Sent on 05/05/2018

DJ KYD and Company's reply:

Thank you again for having us and allowing us to entertain your guests and family.

Caileen · Married on 07/19/2015

Herman was great every song that was requested was played. He was very professional and on top of evweything. I would recommend him to everyone. My family loved the dj.

Sent on 07/20/2015

DJ KYD and Company's reply:

Thank you for having us. You guys are awesome!
  • User5191684 · event on: 06/13/2015

The DJ service was great! We will contact you for future parties.

Sent on 06/20/2015

DJ KYD and Company's reply:

Thank you and looking forward to be part of your events.

Dimosthenis · event on: 06/05/2015

I was very pleased with DJ Kyde I would refer him to everyone i know who needs a DJ, You made my daughters party a hit especially witth the lights and smoke show & great music.

Thank You!

Sent on 06/11/2015

DJ KYD and Company's reply:

It was a pleasure and Thank you for having us.