Boston, MA 02111 Map · Phone number

About Chris Lyons Photography

"Great photography is about depth of feeling, not depth of field." - Peter Adams

I began with a quote that means great deal to me. I started photographing landscapes and the occasional portrait. I could feel that something was missing.

Then it happened........I shot my first wedding!

The love and feelings that are present at a wedding make it different from any other type of event. I know , sometimes more than others, that we want a moment to last forever. Those are the moments I want to capture.

I shoot a blend of traditional, photo-journalistic, and contemporary. Aside from weddings I am available for Bar/Bat Mitzvahs' , corporate events, and commercial photography.

Thanks for reading a little about me,
Chris

A special thanks to The Jimmy Fund for making tomorrow a possibility.

Follow Chris Lyons Photography on

nando
ffb9f3825b0cf9dc 1405360746570 du
152167710151889311477817698493743n
ia1c0756
ia1c0749 edit
Chris Lyons Photography
Beautiful bride under the dome at the Boston Harbor Hotel, getting ready to board the Odyssey for...
du

1 User photo

Chris Lyons Photography 1

Lindsay · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing New Year's Eve Wedding

We had an amazing time working with Chris, who came highly recommended to us from a couple who had used him for their wedding. He was so easy to work with, professional, and very accomodating to our bridal party, family, and time constraints the day of the wedding. He met with us at our venue before the wedding to get an idea of the layout and landscape. He made us feel very confident that he would capture the details that we might miss, and it seemed like he was everywhere the day of! He really captured so many amazing moments from our special day. Chris also sent us a preview of some photos the day after the wedding, which was so nice to get a sneak peak. The pictures were beyond what we had imagined and we couldn't’ be happier with his work. Also, as part of his services, we will receive a photo book with pictures of our choice. We highly recommend him for any couples looking to work with someone professional, reasonable, and who truly enjoys what he does. We can’t thank him enough for truly capturing the most special moments from our day.

Sent on 01/13/2019
    Chris Lyons Photography 2

Cara · Married on 05/28/2017

We had been to 3 weddings Chris photographed before our own, us being number 4. We first asked Chris to photograph my brother's wedding when we met him at a friend's wedding. He had photographed a separate friend's wedding before that. So what does that mean, that means his quality, his ethics, his passion for his work is consistent. He cares about what he does, he wants his couples to have a wonderful day, and give them memories to treasure. Chris is knowledgeable, flexible, and amazing. Our photos are beautiful, they bring a smile to my face and tears of love to my eyes every time I look at them. From now on, anytime we need a photographer, Chris is our go to guy!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Kate · Married on 03/17/2017

Chris was the utmost professional with at the same time being friendly and engaging. His photos are spectacular and impossible to beat. He knows what to shoot and how to do it. I will recommend Chris to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Award

Chris Lyons Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• Eastty Weddings
    Eastty Weddings Wedding Videographers

Chris is not only a talented professional, but has a great personality and a wonderful rapport with his clients. I worked with him recently and was struck by his ability to get great images in a minimum amount of time, which allowed his clients to enjoy their wedding day even more. He works quickly but throughly, and is not pushy or demanding. The wedding party thought he was fun and I myself truly enjoyed working with him. Thanks Chris, for being so easy to work with!