77780 Eastridge DRive, La Mesa, CA 91941 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About DJ Jim - Discount DJ

We have been doing weddings and receptions for 15 years all over San Diego County from private homes to the nicest resorts, hotels, and specialty venues. We have experience in all types of music.

• DJ David Cutler
  • Bwatt Entertainment
  • DJ Hersch

22 Reviews for DJ Jim - Discount DJ

Sarah · Married on 05/03/2014

DJ Jim was amazing!
    I must admit that when I first met Jim I was a little concerned because he's an older gentleman and I didn't think he could relate to modern dance music. I was so wrong! And I apologize jim for ever doubting you! I think Jim was the main reason our wedding was such a success. Everyone had a blast and spent the night on the dance floor. He even surprised me and a couple guests with cds of all the main important songs played at our wedding. I wish I had taken the time to express to him in person what an amazing job he did and what an amazing time everybody had!

Sent on 05/06/2014

DJ Jim did an excellent job at our wedding! Totally recommend using him as your DJ!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Angel · Married on 10/12/2013

My wife and I hired DJ Jim for our wedding reception last weekend. We worked with Jim because we thought he was a good fit for what we were looking for. We were looking for something more classy and professional, no audience participation songs, no crazy games, etc. Although if that is what you're looking for I know he can do an amazing job as well. Jim performed exactly how we imagined. He was able to keep it elegant and refined yet still get everyone going on the dance floor all night long. He even did a perfect job pronouncing all our difficult Latin names. He had one assistant who were very kind, professional and fun. The music was awesome, the mood/lights/atmosphere was perfect. We were truly impressed with everything, we had many many of our guests asking for their information because of everything mentioned above Jim. Thanks again Jim!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Award

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DJ Jim - Discount DJ 1
    Wedding Wire Deal
    If you mention Wedding Wire when you make a booking you will receive a 15% discount from the total price of your booking.

• 77780 Eastridge DRive La Mesa, 91941 See on map
    6198181266 (Phone number)
    Location of (DJ Jim - Discount DJ)