DJ Jason Tubbs

6 Liberty Ln, South Portland, ME 04106 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About DJ Jason Tubbs

A professional with a passion for music, DJ Tubbs brings also talent and experience. He will work closely with you to perfect the details ror your special day!

Wedding ceremony area

25 Reviews for DJ Jason Tubbs

1 User photo

DJ Jason Tubbs 1

Aaron · Married on 11/12/2016

Jay is as good as it gets! Responsive to all attempts at communication, and definitely did everything to make sure my bride was happy! Jay is fully engaged in ensuring you're music is exactly what you're looking for. He makes sure that the DJ is the last thing anyone would worry about on your wedding day! Hire him, there's no chance of disappointment!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Kristina · Married on 10/29/2016

We knew from the very beginning, that we wanted Jay as our dj. We had recommended him to my sister and brother in-law for their wedding the previous year, even though they had never met Jay before, or heard what he was capable of doing. Throughout their entire reception, friends and family of all ages gathered together on the dance floor and never stopped dancing, until the plug was "literally" pulled. My brother in- law was the most in shock, at what amazing talent he had, and how well he kept the wedding guest entertained, that he recommended Jason to EVERYONE!! My husband and I got married this past October at the Portland company and not only did Jay keep our guest entertained, but he played a huge part in making the fundamentals of the reception go so smoothly. Once again our friends and family danced non stop, and still continue to talk about how great the music was. Jay is worth every minute of your time, and definitely worth being apart of your big day. Music can be a huge decision for your reception, but Jay is much more than that, he is a true entertainer and will make sure your big day goes exactly how it should!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Shelley · Married on 09/10/2016

Make your wedding DJ search stress free and choose DJ Jason Tubbs. I searched for a DJ for a couple months, talking to many of them and just not feeling right, and then I stumbled upon DJ Tubbs. We just had our wedding reception this past weekend (9/10/16), and I couldn't be any happier with our DJ choice. He was excellent, I actually had guests running up to me saying things like "How did you get my playlist?" "The music is amazing!" "Who is the DJ, I need to recommend him to a friend of mine." Our wedding reception was only 4 days ago, and I've already given DJ Tubbs' contact information out to 3 different people. I cannot say enough good things about him, he was easy going, experienced, confident, flexible, professional, and so timely with all of his replies. He truly cared about our event. For example, I wanted each person/couple from our wedding party to enter to a different song, he easily accommodated this request and did an unbelievable job! So like I stated already, make your life easy and choose DJ Tubbs, he will not let you down and will show you and your guests an AMAZING time.

Sent on 09/14/2016

DJ Jason Tubbs FAQ

• What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC