Dj El Bambino

5008 broadway, Bronx, NY 10034 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Dj El Bambino

Dj El Bambino is a wedding DJ company in Bronx, New York. Owner Anthony and his team of disc jockeys/emcees make it their mission to have everyone out on the dance floor all night long. They play music that satisfies a variety of genres and tastes, making sure that even the youngest and oldest guests at your reception are having a great time. The music at your reception sets the tone for your big event, which is why they guarantee you and your guests will have an unforgettable experience.

When working with Dj El Bambino, they will help you come up with a special playlist that has a diverse selection of genres. From club and top 40 to oldies and R&B, they have it all. In addition, they offer photo booth rentals, lighting enhancements and music for your ceremony as well. DJ services include the following:

• Bilingual MC

Dj El Bambino 1
Dj El Bambino 2
Dj El Bambino 3

Liory · Married on 11/09/2018

Couldn't had asked for a better DJ!

DJ elbambino was spectacular. He was the DJ and the MC in our wedding reception and he did an amazing job. He loves what he does and shows it through his performance. My guest were non stop dancing the whole night and kept asking me for his information. I will def use DJ elbambino for any future event.

Elba · Married on 09/22/2018

What can i say his service is excellent he deserves more than a 5 star..He is very creative,professionaI, organize,and most important super nice man not only you will love him also your crowd..Best part of bambino flexibility he ended at a later time than what we were suppose to end it. Can’t wait for my next event for him to be part of !!!!

Algenis · Married on 09/15/2018

My wife and I met Anthony back in March and we were recommended by a mutual friend. My wife and I were on a budget and it was hard to plan a wedding just us two and Anthony understood what our budget was. My wife and I had a vision of what we wanted and told Anthony what is it that we exactly want for our special day. Months passes by and the decoration process starts and it was a mission to organize a gym and make it into a beautiful venue. DJ El Bambino made it happen and True Love Wedding as well and my wife and I were sooooooo happy how everything came out. The music, the hora loca, the photo booth everything. Thank You DJ El Bambino for giving my wife and I the best wedding possible, you are truly a great person and someone who I would definitely do more business with in the future. Highly recommend DJ El Bambino for any upcoming events, you wont be disappointed.

Dj El Bambino 4

Dj El Bambino Pricing

Dj El Bambino Price Rates

Dj El Bambino FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 600.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

1 Wedding Deal & Discount