Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DJ Brian B Official

Memories are only as good as you dance to them.

DJ Brian B will bring you the very best in personalized, high quality service that will result in a dynamic and party-filled live DJ event experience, regardless of where that event is taking place. He is flown all over the country, working with some of the best professionals in the business for a reason...his DJ and MC skills are exceptional. No matter the type of crowd, the dance floor is packed. This is due to his attention to detail,  musical knowledge, and years of experience. Brian believes that memories are only as good as you dance to them.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: New York City

Follow DJ Brian B Official on

8 Reviews for DJ Brian B Official

MC (1)
Microphones (1)

We recently had a wedding in Hesperus Colorado with our outstanding DJ Brian. Brian is a DJ we will highly recommend to anybody having a wedding/function. He was truly amazing with all of our wedding planning! Guiding us through the whole wedding process with ideas and options. Brian was always available to talk when we needed him and made sure we didn’t have any unanswered questions or concerns leading up to the big day! He really does make your dream wedding come true and does an incredible job keeping your guest up and dancing!

Profile Picture Madison, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

always thought I would want a band for my wedding. However, when it came down to the research we just couldn’t find one that we loved that also covered all the genres we were looking for. Brian B knew my struggles and assured me he could put on a great reception with all the music we were wanting and i am SO glad I chose him. I had a destination wedding of 75 guests and the dance floor was completely packed the entire time. I would recommend Brian B over and over again. Truly the best DJ out there!

Profile Picture Kindra, 9/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brian was an absolute pleasure to work with! He was very receptive to our music tastes and helped create the perfect vibe for our wedding. He made my husband and I feel very confident in him creating the right environment for us and our guests. He was extremely professional, but also connected with us on a personal level to ensure our night was a reflection of our personalities as well. From walking down the aisle to our very last song - Brian brought our vision to life and I would absolutely recommend his services to anyone!!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/15/17, 1 Review