Dj El Bambino Reviews

Dj El Bambino 3
Dj El Bambino 4
Dj El Bambino 5

Gabriela · Married on 10/12/2019

We had an amazing experience with djelbambino.

We knew he was the right dj for us since day 1. He did an amazing job we are very thankful and happy for his services. Djbambino you rock !!!!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Rodriguez · Married on 07/07/2019

Wedding 7/7/19

This review is long overdue.
    My wife who is Greek and I who am Dominican used Anthony (DJ Bambino) for our wedding.
    We cannot recommend him enough! I’m a music buff so I wanted a DJ who would be open to the music that I wanted to play, and be able to cater to the mood that I wanted to create. Being that our wedding was from 2 different cultures, it was vital that both genres were played accordingly and up to date. We met with Anthony once before the wedding to review timelines, details, playlists and more. He was responsive, helpful and easy to work with.
    The day of the wedding his staff arrived on time, all his equipment was set up neatly and organized, and his staff was profesional and well mannered. He cared about the subtle details and showed that he wanted to make our experience unique and matching to our theme. He did a phenomenal job MC-ing and DJ-ing our wedding as well as providing photo booth services. He listened to each one of our requests and put together a killer playlist that had the wedding pumped and dancing the entire time. His professionalism and experience were evident throughout. Without a doubt I would highly recommend Dj Bambino and his team.

Dj El Bambino 6
    Dj El Bambino 7
    Dj El Bambino 8
    Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Robert

Robert Pollok · Married on 07/06/2019

Couldn’t ask for a better DJ / MC

DJ El Bambino was professional and put us at ease as he took care of every detail! We had such an amazing wedding thanks to him!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • ComanDante

Comandante Ruiz · Married on 04/26/2019

Amazing experience

DJ El Bambino was truly a pleasure to work with, he was easy to communicate ideas with, he was also very helpful in organizing what we wanted for our wedding in terms of musical tastes and order of entrances of the bridal party.

Dj El Bambino 9
    Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Elena

Elena Morillo · Married on 02/16/2019

Sweet Sixteen

After experiencing his service I can agree with the previous reviews Dj El Bambino knows his audience and is up to date with what moves people. Everyone at all points were on their feet enjoying each other and the music DJ El Bambino was everything I expected for my daughters sweet 16. I thank you for making It such a memorable experience for her and everyone who attended. AGAIN thank you 😁

Sent on 05/26/2019

Liory · Married on 11/09/2018

Couldn't had asked for a better DJ!

DJ elbambino was spectacular. He was the DJ and the MC in our wedding reception and he did an amazing job. He loves what he does and shows it through his performance. My guest were non stop dancing the whole night and kept asking me for his information. I will def use DJ elbambino for any future event.

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • TOBIT

Tobit Garcia · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing!

DJ Bambino was the best DJ we could ask for. We had limited options in North Carolina and he traveled down to ensure we had the best experience possible. He arrives early to ensure everything will be set up perfectly. His team is efficient and think quickly on their feet. I would suggest you take advantage of all his services because they are 100% worth it. I would recommend him to anyone with no hesitation. Thank for making our day wonderful and special Anthony!!!!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Elba · Married on 09/22/2018

What can i say his service is excellent he deserves more than a 5 star..He is very creative,professionaI, organize,and most important super nice man not only you will love him also your crowd..Best part of bambino flexibility he ended at a later time than what we were suppose to end it. Can’t wait for my next event for him to be part of !!!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Algenis · Married on 09/15/2018

My wife and I met Anthony back in March and we were recommended by a mutual friend. My wife and I were on a budget and it was hard to plan a wedding just us two and Anthony understood what our budget was. My wife and I had a vision of what we wanted and told Anthony what is it that we exactly want for our special day. Months passes by and the decoration process starts and it was a mission to organize a gym and make it into a beautiful venue. DJ El Bambino made it happen and True Love Wedding as well and my wife and I were sooooooo happy how everything came out. The music, the hora loca, the photo booth everything. Thank You DJ El Bambino for giving my wife and I the best wedding possible, you are truly a great person and someone who I would definitely do more business with in the future. Highly recommend DJ El Bambino for any upcoming events, you wont be disappointed.

Dj El Bambino 10
    Sent on 09/26/2018

eries · Married on 08/19/2018

Amazing he did his thing with all of the other personal. Everyone was pleased. We cannot complain well organized and veryproficient in what they do. Communucation was excellent whether it was text,email or a telephone call.Definitely will promote them when we are asked.

Sent on 08/22/2018

migdalia · Married on 08/17/2018

DJ El Bambino did an amazing job. Before the wedding, he was extremely flexible in meeting with us to go over the details of the night. He played most if not all of our requests and really worked with the crowd to set the tone for the night. I am really happy with my decision in selecting DJ El Bambino for our event.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Melissa · Married on 07/08/2018

EXCEPTIONAL! I just had my wedding 7/8/18 and one of the best decisions I made was to choose Dj El Bambino. He is a true professional! Very flexible schedule, allowing us to meet twice before the wedding to go over the reception. He ensured my ideas and suggestions for songs/genres were included. Our night was made even more memorable with cloud effects and sparklers. Dj El Bambino is truly talented at what he does and I am so happy, I chose him to be apart of our special day!!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Dj El Bambino's reply:

Hey Melissa, it was a pleasure being part of your special wedding day.

mercelis · Married on 07/06/2018

Loved your dedication and work ethics!! I appreciate everything you did you us on this special day!! Your the best’!!!!!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Dj El Bambino's reply:

Mercelis, Thanks for giving us your trust on that beautiful day.

Mabel · Married on 05/06/2018

DJ El Bambino provides the Best of the best service. If you want your guests to have a great time this is your guy. He is highly recommend!!!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Dj El Bambino's reply:

Mabel, it was a great night. Your wedding day will be remembered for a very long time. We all had a great time seeing your family and friend dance all night long. thanks for your trust.!!!!

Lisanne · Married on 11/05/2017

DJElBambino was awesome for our wedding!!! We had a blast, our guests had a blast especially for "Hora Loca". The wedding was on 11/5/17 and our family and friends are still talking about how much fun they had. Our first dance as husband & wife was unforgetable with "on the clouds" effect.... Loved it!!!

Dj El Bambino 11
    Dj El Bambino 12
    Sent on 11/21/2017

Dj El Bambino's reply:

LISANNE, It was a pleasure being part your wedding. Taking your vision to another level. Once again thank you for your trust and using our services. From our Team & Djelbambino.

Janisabeth · Married on 09/14/2017

Knowing Anthony "DJ El Bambino" from back in the days was a plus when booking him for my wedding. Although he knew me, he was extremely professional, made sure my wedding reception had a great flow, and that the crowd was having fun the entire time. So a big THANK YOU to Anthony for being the amazing person he is and making my special day even more special :)

Sent on 09/18/2017

Dj El Bambino's reply:

It was a pleasure being part of your wedding day. Thanks for using our services.

Sushil · Married on 07/07/2017

Excellent team and coordinated well, were very flexible and gave many suggestions with what my wife and I wanted done for our reception! Will definitely recommend to everyone for all their future events!!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Dj El Bambino's reply:

Sushil It was a pleasure to be a part of your Wedding day.Thanks for trust and believing in our services. From our team and Djelbambino

Rose · Married on 07/01/2017

Por Un Año Programando este momento siempre estuvo ensima de los preparativos buen animador,buena musica. El mejor dia de mi vida. Gracias por toda tu ayuda Anthony espero vernos pronto en otro evento. Que dios te siga bendiciendo en tu trabajo.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Dj El Bambino's reply:

Rose, it was a pleasure being part of your wedding day.
  • Cindy

cindy · Married on 05/07/2017

The MC was very enthusiastic! They were very flexible with my needs and I loved their quick responses to all of my concerns.
    Nelson & Cindy :)

Sent on 05/12/2017

Hello Cindy & Nelson
    It was a pleasure being part of your wedding day. Thank for giving us your trust . We really appreciate the believe your guys had in our team. Congratulations one more time

glenny · Married on 04/09/2017

Wow! I am just coming down from my wedding high and I still don't have anything but wonderful things to say regarding our DJ, MC and techs! Absolutely amazing!! Thank you sooo much for your help in making our wedding so memorable. You guys were definitely the best. My husband and I could not be more delighted with all of your services... the red carpet outside was out of this world... music, perfect! MC, -the best hype man ever! and how about the techs with the clouds and lights?... fantastic!

Much love!
    glenny & carlos martinez

Sent on 05/09/2017

Hello Glenny & Carlos
    It was a pleasure being part of your vision and turning everything to reality.We are so happy to read comments like this. Thanks for giving us your trust and believing in our services.

Sincerely
    From our team & Djelbambino

justin · Married on 04/08/2017

me and my wife hired his services and we were very happy, comfortable, and motivated by his job, we sure recognized his quality and dedication, we love him and we are going to keep using his work.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Dj El Bambino's reply:

Hello Justin , Thank you for choosing our services it was our pleasure being part of your special day.

Adriana · Married on 02/01/2017

DJ Bambino was awesome! Always attentive and willing to meet to plan your vision. Had our guest up and dancing the whole wedding.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Dj El Bambino's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful comments. It was a pleasure being part of your wedding day.

Giselle · Married on 09/23/2016

Anthony was the DJ at my wedding on 9/23/16. During our consultation we discussed the type of music we enjoyed, the theme of the wedding and what additional items we wanted such as the photo booth, "la hora loca" and slideshow. Anthony took our vision and made it real for us, our wedding was fun, upbeat, and he kept everyone on the dance floor. Best moment of all was when my husband and I danced to a customized song mixed by Anthony. I recommend him for any and all events!!!!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Radha · Married on 09/03/2016

The best DJ eveeerrr!!!! Not only does he deliver an unforgettable night of music, tailoring it to your style, but he makes sure your guests party until they drop with entertainment and props!!! He's more than just a DJ! Because of Bambino, he was able to connect us with the right people and make our dream wedding come to life! If your looking for someone to DJ your event and need help with other things, the search is over! This is your guy right here, DJ El Bambino!!! He definitely, without a shadow of doubt, will be our DJ for all future events!! I want give him 10 stars because 5 just isn't enough!!
    Thank you Bambino for all that you did for us!!!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Jesus Ventura · Married on 04/11/2018

Makes your life easy

Bambino worked with us from beginning to end. Made our experience so much better and easier. Will absolutely recommend.

Sent on 05/29/2019