Amelia Pond Dr., Windermere, FL 34786 Map · Phone number

About DJ Doctor

The DJ Doctor strives to be above the rest and is know for being the "heartbeat of Orlando." We believe you deserve a trustworthy, reliable, & affordable DJ Company. That is why we specialize in Wedding, Private Parties & Events, large outdoor festivals, clubs, and more with our Beat-out Program. Call any leading competitor, get a written price, and we guarantee we'll match or beat-out their price!

We, at the DJ Doctor company, are constantly working hard to improve your experience. So don’t hesitate – book your event today and receive great deals on DJ Services, lighting, and rentals.

The DJ Doctor has the best top-notch DJs and MCs ready to make your wedding or party a blast! Jonathan Proto, the president, founded the DJ Doctor, Co. in 2007 at the young age of 15. He worked hard and put a lot of effort into the company. After entertaining at personal and private events for about one year, he reached out into the business market in order to expand his company. "I submitted my first bid to the Boardwalk Entertainment Center in Downtown Orlando and was awarded a position as their newest DJ!" He says. Within three months of entering the business market, the DJ Doctor, Co. became a full service DJ and entertainment company. Over the years the DJ Doctor, Co. ventured outside of the Winter Garden area, and they now DJ in 37 cities in nine U.S. states.

Whether you are planning an intimate gathering with close family and friends, a large elegant wedding, an outdoor festival for thousands of guests, or an upbeat downtown Miami or Orlando club, the DJ Doctor, Co. will dedicate 100% of our effort to cater to you and your guests.

Thank you for visiting our Wedding Wire page today, and a special thank you to those who have already booked an event with us! The DJ Doctor, Co. would not be successful without you!

screen shot 2014 05 06 at 11 39 03 a
dj doctor facebook backgroun
screen shot 2014 05 06 at 11 35 22 a

20 Reviews for DJ Doctor

Kylie · Married on 04/16/2018

DJ Doctor were the very first vendor we chose and were so awesome to work with. I think its really reflective of a company on how they fix issues (which will naturally occur) and they truly did.
    Between our very premature booking (almost 2 years out) and the wedding date; they had some personnel changes and had to play catch up a little bit with ours to make sure everything was correct. We did a lot of back & forth with Jonathan & Team as were pretty indecisive and not once did they make us feel like we were annoying or causing them stress. They even invited us to their warehouse so we could see everything in person. We really appreciated Jonathan's professionalism, even once when he forgot to reply to us for a week or so, he called us on a Sunday afternoon incredibly apologetic and kind.
    We used them for ceremony music, audio, cocktail hour, dj, photobooth and rentals of everything from chairs, tables, table cloths, popcorn machines, drinks tubs, everything. It was well priced and they even price matched! And of the highest quality.
    We didn't connect much with our actual DJ, so I can't comment too much on that but our guests were dancing all night long and his song choices were good.
    We were given Kyle for our MC and I can't tell you how phenomenal this guy is. He became like one of the professional party guests, even being someone to vent to during the day, making sure the package worked for us in the lead up to it and was a hugely integral part of the day. We cannot thank him enough for all he did.
    You’d be crazy not to book DJ Doctor or I Rent Everything, Jonathan and Kyle are an absolute dream team & we're looking forward to using them again in future.

Caitlyn · Married on 03/24/2018

I am so glad I booked these guys!! We booked them for DJ, MC, uplighting, and photobooth. From the very beginning everything was FLAWLESS! We worked with Kyle and Adrian. Both of these guys were true professionals! Kyle responded to my emails so quickly and was extremely accommodating. He walked me through everything from beginning to end and really put my mind at ease. During the reception Adrian kept the party going all night long! Book these guys, you won't regret it!

Amber · Married on 10/29/2017

We we're interested in the DJ doctor at the Orlando wedding show. We got to spin the wheel and we won a free monogram (for brides anything free is a winner) little did we know that was only the start of working with one of the best vendors. The first time I contacted the company I spoke with Jonathan who was beyond helpful and didn't mind my thousand and one questions. I felt confident in their company handling one of the most important parts of our wedding. I then got transferred to Suzie who took care of payment scheduling hassle free. Once booking we met Kyle who then became our MC. Kyle drove across town to meet us (huge help when up to your ears in appointments and planning). He had created a time line and asked a ton of questions to ensure that we would he 100% happy. Having Kyle was wonderful, we hired a wedding planner but he controlled the flow, energy and other vendor mishaps perfectly! Our DJ Alex was then free to play the music we had requested. Alex watched the dance floor and kept the music going that was the biggest hits throughout the night example: people were loving the fast music and he kept playing it, people started to ware down and on came the slow songs! It was perfect! Our guest also enjoyed the fun open air photo booth that gave my husband and I something funny to laugh at later. As a bride I would not recommend all off my vendors but have been nothing but blown away from the staff at DJ Doctor!!

DJ Doctor FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance