5732 Old Log Ct, New Market, MD 21774 Map · Phone number

20150829211410
20151031201152

20 Reviews for DJ Andrew Mele Entertainment

Anya Shkarupa · Married on 01/18/2019

Andrew is great to work with!

Andrew was great to work with! He was very accommodating responsive during the planning process, and played all the songs my fiance and I requested; the rest of the songs which were Andrew's pick were awesome too! Also, we had a couple announcements to make at the wedding and Andrew was on it. We got a lot of compliments from the guests about the music that was being played - we all had an awesome time on the dance floor :D

Sent on 01/28/2019

Caitlin · Married on 11/10/2018

DC Wedding with DJ Andrew Mele

Andrew was an absolute pleasure to work with.
    Even long before the wedding started, his professionalism
    was very apparent. He initiated a meeting to go over our song preferences, style, and overall vision for the wedding. Andrew also gave experienced insight into the exact speaker set-up that would be appropriate for the venue and our guest count, urging us to go with a smaller set-up than we were initially envisioning. It was the total right call.

My husband and I had a very good idea about the music we wanted, but there were a few holes Andrew helped us fill with his musical knowledge that overlapped well with our taste. Once the dancing started at our reception, it didn't stop until the last song. He seamlessly blended multiple genres and tempos as to have no breaks or pauses in the music. Andrew also did a great job with announcements throughout the evening.

We can't recommend Andrew enough!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/01/2018

100% recommended for a fun and stress-free wedding DJ who will have EVERYONE dancing.

As a bride, I couldn't have asked for a better DJ and MC!!! They had EVERYONE on the dance floor literally for 5 hours straight!! They made the whole process easy for me because they were organized and very helpful to all my questions and requests!! The DJ helped me pick songs for things I wasn't sure what to play (introduction songs, ceremony songs...). I give my 100% recommendation for anyone who wants to have a stress-free, fun, and high/positive energy wedding!

Sent on 11/06/2018

DJ Andrew Mele Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 600.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00