5732 Old Log Ct, New Market, MD 21774 Map · Phone number

1 User photo

DJ Andrew Mele Entertainment 1

Kaitlin · Married on 06/15/2019

DJ Andrew - Wedding Review

I was very pleased with DJ Andrew at my wedding on June 15th. He showed up on time, played the songs I requested, plus some others that fit with my playlist nicely, and kept guests on the dance floor. If I ever had a question during the planning process, he got back to me in a timely manner. He did an excellent job for a very reasonable price. I would recommend him as a DJ for any event!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2019

Dance party

Andrew was amazing! I’d heard him at other weddings and my now husband and I wanted to use him! He did an amazing job! All I wanted was a dance party, we wanted everyone to have fun. He completely delivered! The songs we requested he played. It was a perfect evening! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 04/27/2019

Highly Recommend DJ Mele!

DJ Mele was an awesome vendor to work with for my Spring 2019 wedding! He was responsive and helpful through the planning process whenever I had questions. He also provided a packet of song suggestions for the processional, recessional, first dance, parent dances, etc... all the little things that you have to think about, he's there with a helping hand! Our reception was full of excitement. I love looking back at pictures and videos, our dance floor was packed the entire night because DJ Mele had all the jams we wanted! Had a great experience with DJ Mele, I absolutely recommend him for your day!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    DJ Andrew Mele Entertainment 2

DJ Andrew Mele Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 950.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

1 Wedding Deal & Discount