Iris, Elsie & Joe

New Smyrna Beach, FL View map

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Chair Covers
Drapery

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup

• Katherine
    Katherine Married on 06/29/2019

My cocktail hour and reception space looked perfect

Michele provided linens for my wedding at Steele Hill Resort in June. The prices were affordable and she had a lot to choose from at her shop. She helped me coordinate the best colors to use for my wedding’s color scheme. She knew our venue well and made helpful suggestions for what would look good in the space. We rented some tables for the cocktail hour, table cloths and napkins. We had beams in our reception space draped, and linens woven through the chairs at our sweetheart table. Everything looked perfect, just as I imagined it! I would definitely recommend using this vendor!
    Cindy Married on 10/28/2017
    Michelle provided the linens for our daughters weeding, late October, in Meredith, NH. We were an out of state family, coordinating services, and Michelle could not have been more flexible scheduling visits.
    Her linens are cost effective; her color coordinating ideas are contemporary ; there are ample options without feeling overwhelmed and as she is local, she has a great understanding of the venues, in the area.
    I would encourage a consultation with Michelle and a consideration for services; wedding or party. We received multiple comments regarding the hotel ballroom /reception set up; the room did “pop” thanks to Michelle!!
  • mandaleigh
    Amanda Married on 07/22/2017
    Ordering linens was so easy affordable. Michele was amazing and super easy to work with. She knew our venue very well which was a huge help. She made suggestions without being pushy to enhance the venue.

We rented chair covers, support beam covers, sashes

If you are getting married in the lakes region I highly suggest using Michele!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Coppertoppe Inn & Retreat Center Coppertoppe Inn & Retreat Center Barn & Farm Weddings

Divine Inspirations can help make any event more glamorous and beautiful. Attention to details and creative talent are key to making your wedding dreamy AND fun.

Steele Hill Resorts Steele Hill Resorts Hotel Weddings

The professionalism, quality and beauty of the linen and product that Divine Inspirations provides is unmatched! Michelle is like no other and delivers personalized service. I recommend Divine Inspirations to ALL of my clients!

Harrington Flowers Harrington Flowers Wedding Florists

Amazing customer service and gorgeous work!

399 Canal Street, New Smyrna Beach, FL, 32168

Wednesday thru Saturdya 11-3 and by appointment
Location of (Iris, Elsie & Joe)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding