divine inspirations design studio Reviews

46 | Meredith, NH

46 Reviews for divine inspirations design studio

Cindy · Married on 10/28/2017

Michelle provided the linens for our daughters weeding, late October, in Meredith, NH. We were an out of state family, coordinating services, and Michelle could not have been more flexible scheduling visits.
    Her linens are cost effective; her color coordinating ideas are contemporary ; there are ample options without feeling overwhelmed and as she is local, she has a great understanding of the venues, in the area.
    I would encourage a consultation with Michelle and a consideration for services; wedding or party. We received multiple comments regarding the hotel ballroom /reception set up; the room did “pop” thanks to Michelle!!

• mandaleigh

Amanda · Married on 07/22/2017

Ordering linens was so easy affordable. Michele was amazing and super easy to work with. She knew our venue very well which was a huge help. She made suggestions without being pushy to enhance the venue.

We rented chair covers, support beam covers, sashes

If you are getting married in the lakes region I highly suggest using Michele!

Ashley · Married on 07/01/2017

Decor was perfect and just what I pictured it looking like! Beautiful colors too. I recommend this for brides looking for helpful service and a beautiful wedding!

Amber · Married on 06/24/2017

If you are looking for someone who can do even the toughest alterations perfectly, this is the place! Get linens and decor while you're there too!

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2017

Highly recommend Divine Inspirations! They were wonderful to work with and set up the linens beautifully.

Celia · Married on 05/28/2017

There isn't enough I can say about the ease of working with divine inspirations! I went to them for table linens. Helpful at every turn, patient, and RELIABLE! Our day was absolutely spectacular and that comes with their help and professionalism

Chelsea · Married on 09/17/2016

Michele was absolutely amazing to work with when it came to our linens for our Wedding Day on September 17th, 2016! The linens made our reception space look beautiful and really helped to showcase our Fall themed colors of Aubergine and Tangerine!

Pros:
    -Michele was very responsive to all of my questions and provided us with her expert opinion when deciding on which fabrics and colors to use
    -Flexibility in picking up and dropping off our linens. We were able to pick everything up 3 days before our Wedding and drop off on a Sunday when Divine Inspirations was closed!
    -The spandex chair covers. They were so easy to put on each chair and easy to take off and they looked great!
    -The quality of our table runners, napkins, and chair covers

Note:
    -We chose to set up our linens ourselves. I don't regret this but wanted to note that we decided to tie bows on each of our 150 chairs and this was hard and time consuming. Thankfully, we had 2 days to set up our space and some great bow "tiers" (and Youtube!)

Briana · Married on 06/04/2016

Michele was amazing and so easy to work with! Our colors were emerald green and silver for our wedding. She made silver overlays to go over the table cloths and emerald green napkins as well. She also strung green ribbon along the aisle chairs at our ceremony so no one could stand in the aisle...genius!! She also made my garter...white lace with blue ribbon woven through it and a dolphin charm! She seriously did a wonderful job with everything! On our final meeting before the wedding, we went to the shop to finalize everything and she had actually set up one of the tables with our decor so we could see what it would look like, which we loved! We loved working with her, and would recommend Michele to anyone!

• F

Felicia · Married on 09/19/2015

I was so pleased with my chair covers & sashes by Divine Inspirations. Everything was done beautifully & on time. Also, Michelle was really wonderful
    To work with. She was always so pleasant & proffesional!

Jacqui · Married on 09/12/2015

Divine Inspirations was a great resource for me and my family. We had Michele do all of the linens for my wedding at Church Landing, which turned out amazing! She folded the napkins with the menu inside, made us Mr and Mrs burlap chair covers to go with our theme, and provided all the table cloths and runners. The cocktail hour high tops were so cute with navy blue table clothes and a burlap bow around it!
    Michele also went above and beyond our expectations with the linens and with all of the other things she did for us. My sister's bridesmaid dress came back from her alterations in Boston without the sash, so with some extra material Michele made her a perfectly matching sash the night before the wedding! She saved the day! My mom also went to Michele to her alterations on there rehearsal dinner outfit and her day of wedding dress, the results of which she loved! Michele was great about double checking things with be before hand and overall delivering a great quality! I highly recommend using Divine Inspirations.

Michelle · Married on 07/11/2015

Michele was wonderful to work with, professional, kind, punctual and creative! I will certainly be recommending Michele to my friends and family for their future events and weddings. Thank you Michele!

Tarren · Married on 06/27/2015

I rented my table linens through Divine Inspirations. When I went to pick up my linens the day before my wedding I realized I didn't order any napkins for the tables!! Michele was so nice and accommodating and went above and beyond in helping me find some that would go with my color scheme that she had available. She is wonderful and her shop is well decorated and fun to walk around in! Thank you Michele!

sherrie · Married on 06/06/2015

they did an AWESOME job .. I was told by the staff on the mount Washington boat that this was the best wedding decorations that they ever had on the boat... they never saw a better decorated function room... thank you so much for making our day so special

• I

Ina · Married on 10/11/2014

We got married at Castle in the Clouds in Moultonborough, NH in October 11, 2014. We were absolutely impressed by the service from Michelle from Divine Inspirations. We communicated mostly over the phone throughout the months leading to the wedding. Michelle completely got our vision and the precise colors for the linens, napkins and sashes. Everything was setup perfectly on time the day before our wedding and she even ensured we got an extra linen we forgot to order on time at the venue before our wedding.

It was an absolute pleasure working with Michelle and her team! We highly recommend her services!

Pamela · Married on 08/31/2014

I made a last minute decision to add chair bows and colored napkins. I'm so glad I decided to do this, it really made the function room at the Chase House look fabulous. Selecting the colors was easy, and I was able to do it via color swatches that were sent to me in the mail. Overall this was a great experience, I highly recommend divine inspirations for your chair bows/napkins/etc.

Nichole · Married on 07/26/2014

Divine Inspirations put me at ease especially when planning my wedding from Philadelphia, PA. Michele understood and developed all of my visions when it came to the linens. She had a large selection of material to work with and options of sparkle if you are that kind of bride (and I was!)

My dress was altered and pressed to perfection. It was everything I dreamed for.

What drew me to Michele is her flexibility with store hours. Coming from Philly and being a teacher I had zero flexibility for fittings. She was open and available for me. There was one miscommunication involving a fitting but when I called her cell phone and said I was at the shop she rushed right over to the store to do my fitting.

I would HIGHLY recommend Divine Inspirations for altering and linens.

For my wedding day I wanted to be a little different and I asked for black table cloths with black chair covers and they required hot pink and turquoise blue ribbons for chairs and chargers for the tables. This was something that Divine did not have right on hand however Michele made it her mission to find all the materials I wanted to make my wedding vision come to fruition. Michele did just that and it was perfect. The chargers and ribbons were the exact colors I asked for from the color swatch I sent her. I am so happy with how the decor looked and if you are looking for something different or unique Michele and Divine are the ones to go to, they will go out of their way to make your day perfect!! I greatly thank Divine for doing that and I would highly highly recommend them to all!!

Everything was properly decorated. The linens were great quality and really added character ism to our venue. Michelle know exactly what she's doing. Everything was perfect!

We were very happy with our choice to work with divine inspirations. We rented our table clothes and overlays. Michelle was very easy to work with. Many of our wedding guests commented on how gorgeous the overlays were.

Stefani · Married on 09/07/2013

Did a wonderful job for our reception! The linen was beautiful and the seat covers with the ribbons went perfectly. The entire process was so easy and stress free, very professional! Thank you so much for helping with my big day!

Leighann · Married on 08/10/2013

Everything looked beautiful! I could not have been happier with the way everything turned out.

Christine · Married on 07/13/2013

Divine Inspirations provided the chair coverings for our recent wedding. The chair coverings were the "final" touch that gave the room class! Michelle was flexible when we requested lights on the poles at the last minute and didn't charge us when we said "4 poles" and there ended up being "5 poles"! I hesitated spending the money, but they were worth it and I wouldn't change a thing! Michelle also had the exact same navy blue as the bridesmaid's dresses, again, really bringing the room decorations together, making everything look classy and "rich."

Michele had great ideas and was so helpful! Thank you for making our wedding look amazing!

elizabeth · Married on 06/22/2013

Michele at Divine Inspirations was great to work with and even through just a short phone conversation she knew exactly what I was looking for in special linens for our wedding reception. The room looked amazing! I would recommend her store to anyone.

Michele from Divine Inspirations is wonderful to work with. We appreciated the large selection of linens and Michele's patience of helping us decide what would look best and what was within our budget. She is very creative and offers helpful suggestions. In addition, Michele was very flexible in letting us change or add to our order multiple times throughout the planning process. I highly recommend Michele. I found her to be a calming presence in a hectic time:)