28172 camino del rio, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About DIVEL ENTERTAINMENT

I’m a 34 year old Dj who’s been in the business for about 9 years now. Starting in clubs and bars, I fine-tuned the skills of beat matching and dance party-starting. About 5 years ago I got into doing weddings and fell in love with it. From there Divel Entertainment began. With me at the forefront, and a few other Dj’s to call upon, I bring you the proper essence and musical vibe to accommodate whatever you’re into. From TOP 40 to INDIE, ELECTRO, CLASSIC ROCK, OLDIES, 80’s and MULTI CULTURAL weddings... I’ve done them all. I thrive on the more “fun” types of weddings and by “fun” I mean events that focus on dancing and having a good time. I prefer to avoid the "typical" wedding routine like, chicken dances and y.m.c.a. hoopla, but will of course do it upon request. My goal is to be charming on the mic without “over doing” it. I understand that this is YOUR day and not MINE! My outlook is the spotlight should be on you!

Now offering lighting, acoustic acts, full bands, and other forms of entertainment as well!

You can find out more about me at my website www.DivelEntertainment.com under "weddings"

Wedding ceremony

DIVEL ENTERTAINMENT 2
DIVEL ENTERTAINMENT 3
  • Adriana

Adriana · Married on 06/09/2018

My husband and I were married at The Villa SJC this spring and Keith was our DJ. He was one of the first vendors we spoke with, and took the time to explain the schedule of our wedding day to us in detail. He was laid back and easy to communicate with. Keith provides a helpful questionnaire and was flexible with our requests.

Keith coordinated with our jazz band and also touched base before the ceremony. He did a wonderful job announcing events and keeping the evening moving along nicely. Keith played a flawless mix of music for the ages, mixing in classics with popular songs with our requests. He saved the livelier selections for later in the evening. Thank you again, Keith!

DIVEL ENTERTAINMENT 4
    DIVEL ENTERTAINMENT 5
    DIVEL ENTERTAINMENT 6
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/21/2017

DJ Divel was the house DJ for the Villa. While researching whether we wanted a band vs. a DJ vs. DJ Divel, I was hesitant as I couldn't find too many reviews to base my opinion off of. However, we decided that it was an area that we didn't want to fret about too much and, thus, we decided to book Keith. I am so surprised and glad to say that it turned out to be one of the best decisions of our wedding. Keith provides a questionnaire that allows for you to be as detailed (or in our case, brief) as you need to be. He played everything we thought we wanted to hear and more that we hadn't thought of. We had the ENTIRE wedding out on the dance floor for the entire night and I was approached multiple times during the wedding and even after the wedding complimented the DJ's music choices. I wanted to do my part and pass along the great review to assist any other individuals in my position to feel confident utilizing his services.

Kimberly · Married on 06/20/2015

Keith did an amazing job with the music. He was able to capture our feeling of atmosphere we wanted during cocktail hour and dinner without needing a song by song list. His song choices were spot on to create a classy and fun affair. The dancing music was fun and captured all age groups of our guests. Everyone had a great time. For us, even more importantly than music choice, was his emcee ability. He helped to keep the festivities moving along, did a great job pronouncing names of the bridal party, etc. He was the opposite of the cheesey DJs you see in movies. Very professional and offers full package of services including lighting. We were very pleased with the dance lighting we chose. Thank you Keith for setting the tone and creating a fun night!

DIVEL ENTERTAINMENT FAQ