Charlotte, NC 28203 Map · Phone number

Wedding ceremony
Wedding ceremony
6b0e58a59e00605d 1523465684 217b18985f052f93 1523465683 9d25452fb910ba77 152346

3 Reviews for Dina Berg Blazek Events

Dina and her team feel like a small outfit but they deliver BIG value. What begin as a slightly vague 'we just need a bit of help' turned into 'please be a full scale coordinator with 50 different tasks' and Dina adapted with no problems what so ever. She knows the best vendors in Charlotte and always has a great suggestion to push a good idea even further while also considering value and cost. I found her incredibly easy to work with, very good at responding to emails and in general helped keep the mood upbeat and focused during our time together. The proof came when our day went 'to my eyes' absolutely flawlessly (no last minute crisis or checks to write) and she ran the entire event in a top-notch and professional manner. Could not recommend Dina highly enough for any event, large or small. I found her prices incredibly reasonable and her terms of work very flexible and adaptable to the situation. Thanks Dina!!

Sent on 01/02/2013

Julie · Married on 11/19/2011

I can't say enough great things about Dina. She made my dreams come true!

Sent on 07/11/2012

Kelly · Married on 10/15/2011

Dina and her team at Dina Berg Blazek Events did an AMAZING job at our wedding! They thought of all of the little details that we never would have known to do. Dina and Amy allowed us to enjoy our day without the worry of making sure everything was going smoothly....because they had it all covered! If there was an issue, they fixed it (without me knowing there was ever an issue). We contemplated not having a wedding planner and, I must say, that I am SO glad we decided to hire this team of professionals!! They went above and beyond for us....answering emails and phone calls at all hours of the day (and night!). We developed a friendship with them and I can honestly say I've missed talking with them on a daily basis since the wedding is over. HIRE THEM to plan and execute the most important day of your life!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Dina Berg Blazek Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning

• Carolina Chamber Players
    Carolina Chamber Players Wedding Musicians

Dina is the ultimate professional- calm , cool ,organized and gracious, dealing with any and all issues that can arise in planning your special event- when Dina is there- you can relax....., knowing everything is always under control and will be Wonderful!

• Charlotte, 28203 See on map