Digital Music Productions

San Antonio, TX View map
$1,350 Most Popular Price

$1,350 Most Popular Price

Digital Music Productions has the tools and experience to make your event special, memorable and trouble-free. From the planning process to the end of the evening, Digital Music Productions will satisfy your needs and exceed your expectations.

So when you choose your entertainment, remember you want a company that will take care of every detail. From working closely with the venue, caterer, photographer and videographer, Digital Music Productions will ensure the evening flows smoothly. After all, you should remember your special night as an occasion you were able to enjoy spending time with your friends and family rather than the night you worked the hardest.

There are so many factors that go into planning and creating a successful evening and your entertainment plays an enormous role in the outcome. Digital Music Productions also knows how much time and effort you will put into your wedding day and they are committed professionals who understand the importance of your vision. They will cultivate your ideas and bring them together to create such an outstanding evening that you, your family and guests will have enduring memories to treasure for a lifetime.

For more information please feel to contact us by phone or email info@digitalmusicpro.com or on our website: http://www.digitalmusicpro.com

Elaine Married on 07/03/2016
    Wes did a fantastic job at our wedding! Throughout the process, Wes was a great communicator, always responding promptly. We had a Sunday wedding and Wes provided a great discount for Sunday! Wes' website made the process super easy and fun to list all the music we wanted. Wes played all the music we wanted and made all the announcements we requested! He kept the dance floor packed the entire evening. Thank you, Wes, for providing great professional service on such a special day! I would definitely recommend Wes and would use him again! I learned of Wes when he DJ'd at my nieces wedding - he did a great job then, too!
    Tami Married on 12/17/2015
    Just recently got married at Hotel Valencia. I highly recommend Wes. He is very professional and flexible. Great for brides who want be stress free. Wes is awesome!!!
    Shiree Married on 05/24/2015
    From the beginning of the entire process Wes was on top of it, meeting me at my venue of choice, giving me pointers, and really helping with my vision for our day. Not only did he return all emails, calls promptly, but he even met with me after my first venue fell through and was ready to proceed with the new plans. I had specific music I wanted played and at specific times. Wes delivered. We were very impressed with his professionalism and the fact that the music flowed perfectly, just how we wanted. My only regret was that I didn't get to say thank you again at the end of the night, mommy duty called. :-) Wes truly made us feel well taken care of, listened to, and that means so much! I would definitely recommend his services.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

INFINITY VIDEO INFINITY VIDEO Wedding Videographers

Wes is one of our top DJ's we recommend. Quality, experience and personality all in one affordable package. Highly recommended. Infinity Video & Photo 210-744-5566. www.infinityweddings.com

1219 Knights Cross Dr. San Antonio, 78258
Location of (Digital Music Productions)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding