DIBI MENSWEAR

28686 W. Northwest Highway Unit D, Barrington, IL 60010 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About DIBI MENSWEAR

DIBI Menswear offers the latest trends and an endless selection of styles for your wedding attire needs. Book an appointment for a complimentary consultation and personalized experience to ensure you and your groomsmen feel comfortable and confident, while looking sharp on your special day.

Products we offer:

Slim and Modern Fit Suits, Ties, bowties, tie bars, small leather goods (such as wallets, belts), pocket squares, lapel pins, watches, shoe laces, suspenders, dress shirts (modern and slim fits)

*Please plan ahead: we prefer to place suit orders a minimum of 4 months prior to your wedding.

Follow DIBI MENSWEAR on
img 3150 51 1997269 160674869474150
Dibi Menswear Store
Dibi Menswear Store
img 3150 51 1997269 160674869474150

10 Reviews for DIBI MENSWEAR

Scott P. · Getting married on 06/06/2022

Awesome personalized experience!

We are rescheduled to get married this spring and things have been so hard since everything has been closed. We took a chance on a new local vendor and have been blown away! The customer service and selection have been amazing! The owner, Daniel, has been so great to work with. He really seems to care about making our wedding the perfect day. This has been one of the easiest and best decisions we have made. We are so excited to finally walk down the aisle!

Sent on 12/19/2020

Scott P. · Getting married on 06/06/2022

Awesome personalized experience!

I was excited to see a new menswear store opening in my area. It is so hard to find a brick and mortar menswear store that caters to my needs. Dibi is a breath of fresh air for this area. The styles are fashion-forward and on point! Daniel (the owner) is there every day and is happy to help style your look or tell you what looks good together. Hope this store takes off...was a great personalized shopping experience.

Sent on 12/19/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

DIBI MENSWEAR Pricing

DIBI MENSWEAR Price Rates

DIBI MENSWEAR FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    $200 - $499
    $500 - $999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Father of the Bride
    Father of the Groom
    Groom
    Groomsmen
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only

Team of DIBI MENSWEAR

Daniel Bruce Wimer

Daniel Bruce Wimer

Owner

Hello, I'm Daniel and I started DIBI 10 years ago with 14 skinny ties. I have grown with my company over the years and have worked with hundreds of stores and DIBI has been a part of countless weddings. I believe I can achieve nearly everyones goals when it comes to mens wedding accessoy and attire selection. I also believe I can get everything done with a sensitivity on pricing. At the end of it all I just want to be a simple and uncomplex solution for you grooms and groomsmen. I look forward to meeting you all on your special journey. See you soon!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 28686 W. Northwest Highway Unit D Barrington, IL, 60010 See on map
    Location of (DIBI MENSWEAR)