Devad Weddings

Citrus Heights, CA View map
$3,490 Most Popular Price

$3,490 Most Popular Price

Devad Weddings is a Sacramento, California-based videography company that prides themselves on the precision of their work. They are a full cinema production house and home to an innovative team that uses the industry’s latest technology to create iconic photography. While Devad Weddings is a California native company, they are ready and willing to take their services wherever the couple may need.

Devad Weddings professional and progressive cinematic style offers many options for couples on their wedding day. Their most popular wedding videography package offers:

• Full-feature video
  • Raw footage
  • Highlight video
  • Additional hours
  • High-definition video
  • Multiple cameras

Other Services
In addition, Devad Weddings can meet the needs of any couple with their wide array of videography style. They take their cinematic skills and turn couple’s weddings into stories, whether that be in the short form, traditional or documentary style. The final video format can come in either Blu-ray or USB flash drive. The company can provide more services than the ones mentioned above, including:

• Save the date
  • Client revisions
  • Liability insurance
  • Slideshow
  • One event per day

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2500.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3490

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
USB Flash Drive

Chloe W. Married on 03/09/2019

Memories to Last a Lifetime

David was recommended to me by my wedding photographer as a recommended suggestion as I was thinking about potentially getting a videographer. I can't say anymore than that his services were worth every single penny.

I first looked at his website and I was really impressed with the short films that were featured. You could tell that David and his team took every single effort in making each video special and the cinematography was just spectacular.

I decided to talk to David to get a little more information about each of the packages. He replied really quickly and was extraordinarily professional even though my wedding was roughly a year away. After our conversation, I knew that he would be our videographer.

I finally got to meet David and the rest of his team on the day of the wedding. He was extremely friendly and asked me a few questions to ensure that he was able to get shots of important items like the wedding dress and other accessories. However, he made sure he wasn't taking up too much of my time to make sure I was able to get ready and prepare before the ceremony.

During the ceremony, you could see David and his team move in different places to make sure he captured every single detail and angle of the wedding. In between the ceremony and the reception, David was able to capture some beautiful shots of my husband and I around the reception location. He was really good at directing and telling us what we needed to do to get the perfect shot. I barely recall the reception because it went by so quickly, but his crew were all over the venue taking video of everyone and everything. I can certainly say that they were able to capture things that we weren't even aware of.

The wedding video was sent to us within the allotted time as designated by the contract and arrived faster than I had originally expected. I can say with certainty that it completely blew me away. The video's music was soft and sweet but a reading from the ceremony and my husband and I exchanging vows were also added on top of the music. It was touching and made this video personal to us. On top of that, the video shots were absolutely stunning and they were able to capture some really wonderful moments that highlighted that day. I was in tears and my husband was super happy that we have this memory to share forever. The best thing was that it brought my father-in-law to tears which was really unexpected but clearly shows how emotional that day was for us.

Another wonderful thing was that we were also able to request the original raw footage. I can just say that it is amazing! There were so many people that we didn't get to talk to individually, but they were able to capture their expressions and what others were doing at the reception. It helped to "fill in the gaps" where we couldn't be present.

Overall, you can't find a better videographer. He comes highly recommended because my husband and I are so grateful that we get to keep this memory forever.
    Brittany Married on 09/01/2018

The Best Videographer

A wedding videographer was one of the most important things to us. We know others go back and forth about hiring a videographer but we wanted to remember the feeling of our wedding day that we knew pictures wouldn't captured. I wanted to capture the look my husband gave me as we saw each other for the first time and our friends dancing the night away. During our search, we found that some wedding videos were either poor quality and painful to watch. When I found Wedding Videography by Devad, we knew we had found our videographer. David's films are authentic and beautiful. David was approachable, professional, kind, and really understood what we were looking for. He captured every moment we wanted and used his drone to capture beautiful overhead shots. It is an incredible feeling to relive the best parts of your wedding day over and over again! I highly recommend choosing Wedding Videography by Devad for your wedding. You will not regret your decision!
  • KRaeBride
    Katherine Married on 07/28/2018

Well-worth the $$

My now-husband and I were very interested in the idea of having a videographer for our wedding. David and his team were completely professional the day of the wedding, they were able to catch moments that we don't even remember them being present for. We were lucky enough to get a sunset shoot in a beautiful location that David requested. The frames from the sunset shoot added a great touch to our gorgeous wedding video. The wedding video captured all of the things that we wanted our wedding to be--beautiful, fun, and full of love. I would certainly recommend him and his team. Thank you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Pricing

Devad Weddings Price Rates

Indigo Sky Studios Indigo Sky Studios Wedding Photographers

Amazing and talented videographer! Their team is very professional and their work is incredible. I highly recommend Devad Weddings!

Andrii Liesnyi, Saxophonist & DJ Andrii Liesnyi, Saxophonist & DJ Wedding DJs

I always have the absolute pleasure of working with David and his crew! They are very professional and talented people with great sense of taste. Every video they create is a masterpiece. Selecting Devad Weddings - Wedding Cinema to capture your special day will be the best decision you could make! I highly recommend them to all my clients!

5620 Birdcage #120 Citrus Heights, CA, 95610
Location of (Devad Weddings)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding