About Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC.

Let Us Make Your Event An Evening To Remember

We are Wedding Professionals. We strive to ensure that our customer satisfaction is top notch. Our number one priority is making your event a success. We will work with you to give you what you want. We pride ourselves on individual professional service. When planning your event, you will work directly with our professionals. This allows us to provide you with the personal service you deserve and previous customers appreciate it. You can count on us to be there on time, professionally dressed, and well prepared.

Our Premium Sound and Light systems consist of equipment designed for professional mobile DJ's. We have a large music selection and can provide great music for any occasion. Our Music Library includes over 10,000 songs, and is updated monthly to maintain the current chart-busters.

AVAILABLE ATTIRE OPTIONS:
- Casual (Jeans or Shorts & Shirt)
- Nice Casual (Nice Shirt & Khakis)
- Business Professional (Sports Coat & Slacks)
- Semi-Formal (Dress Shirt, Slacks & Tie)
- Formal (Suit & Tie)
- Beach/Tropical (Hawaiian Shirt, Shorts or Khakis, Sandals or Flip-Flops)
- Costume (Willing to dress up for a theme party)

MICROPHONES:
- 3 Corded Microphone
- 3 Wireless hand-held microphones
- 1 Wireless lapel microphone
- 2 Wireless Headset

SPEAKERS:
- Up to 18 powered and passive speakers available that can provide audio for up to 1,500 guests.
- We are able to provide audio in more than one room/area at a time

LIGHTING EFFECTS & ACCESSORIES: - LED Up- Lighting
- Multi-Colored Light(s)
- Intelligent Lighting
- Motion Spot Lighting
- Lighting Monogram (Gobo)
- Strobe Light(s)

- 00s

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Detroit

Follow Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. on

186 Reviews for Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC.

Microphones (15)
One Event Per Day (4)
Projector (4)
Liability Insurance (2)
Flat Screen (1)

Detroit DJ Entertainment played music for the wedding ceremony, during dinner, and for dancing. DJ Chuck provided 7 hours of different kinds of music for us. He was friendly, organized, and professional. Nikol, from the office, was wonderful, too. At the reception he played music from 6pm-1am--- when it had to officially end at the venue. Chuck and staff kept guests on their feet and the dance floor always full. He was very receptive to any questions we had beforehand. It was a great night!

Profile Picture elizabeth, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Everything service provided was simply amazing!! I attended two weddings done by DJ Chuck before mine in December of last year,and I just knew I had to have him for my wedding! DJ Chuck did our ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, uplighting, and Photobooth and everything was executed flawlessly!! Everything flowed so smoothly and my guests, husband, and I enjoyed every minute!! My guests absolutely loved everything! I would highly recommend Detroit DJ! They do not disappoint!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/23/17, 1 Review

Uplighting
Disco Ball
7 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Hands down THE BEST wedding dj we have EVER worked with. Chuck and his staff are excellent at keeping guests involved and having a great time. ALWAYS my #1 recommendation!

A very talented DJ that knows how to make the event unforgettable! I have been a photographer of countless weddings and Chuck is one that stands out!

DJ Chuck! Seriously, the best DJ in Metro Detroit! I only work with Chuck! I hired Chuck as the DJ for my wedding and from then on, I knew he would be the #1 DJ choice to use for my event planning company. He is the only DJ that my family and clients use. He is very professional, affordable and keeps the party going! I am so proud of him, he has become one of Detroit's most requested DJ's!

Events

23800 Research Dr, Suite 100, Farmington Hills, MI 48335   See On Map
(248) 213-9750 (phone)
Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. is a wedding DJ, Photo Booth and Lighting Company from Michigan servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Detroit, Surburban, and Surrounding Areas. Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. is a professional Entertainment Company that has been part of the Michigan wedding industry since 2012 specializing in Wedding Entertainment.