About Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC.

Let Us Make Your Event An Evening To Remember

Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. is a wedding DJ and entertainment company based out of Detroit, Michigan. With their online event planning system, you’ll have 24/7 access to choose songs, arrange the layout of the evening and make updates and changes whenever you’d like. Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. offers a competitive music library of over 100,000 songs, which is added to monthly! Not only will the team bring state-of-the-art equipment to ensure sound perfection, but they’ll also provide stellar customer service so that you feel taken care of throughout the entire planning process. For an easy and efficient planning experience and entertainment you’ll love, inquire about Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. today!

Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. offers a variety of entertainment and planning services for your utmost convenience. Their services include:

• Consultation
  • Cleanup

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Detroit

Follow Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. on

194 Reviews for Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC.

User Photos
One Event Per Day (4)
Projector (4)
Liability Insurance (2)
Flat Screen (1)

We can not say enough about how great DJ Chuck and his crew were. Our friends and family are still talking about how fun the dance party was. He also added in a little flare to get the crowded hyped up and ready to party. We did a conference call to discuss the schedule of the wedding, how to pronounce names, and what music we wanted. He even offered some great schedule change suggestions that helped to make our reception flow better. I would definitely recommend!! He has a great knowledge of music and reading crowds!

Profile Picture J, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chuck and his wife are a great combo for DJ and photo booth. Everyone commented on how good the DJ was and the dance floor was packed the entire night. The venue we chose did not initiate calling tables for the buffet dinner as I requested. I told Chuck the order and he stepped up and called the tables for us. He got the crowd going right off the bat with an ice breaker. The DJ that was present for the duration of the night felt the crowd or perfectly and played music that catered to everyone’s likes. Perfect night all around.

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/28/18, 1 Review

Uplighting
Disco Ball
7 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Hands down THE BEST wedding dj we have EVER worked with. Chuck and his staff are excellent at keeping guests involved and having a great time. ALWAYS my #1 recommendation!

A very talented DJ that knows how to make the event unforgettable! I have been a photographer of countless weddings and Chuck is one that stands out!

DJ Chuck! Seriously, the best DJ in Metro Detroit! I only work with Chuck! I hired Chuck as the DJ for my wedding and from then on, I knew he would be the #1 DJ choice to use for my event planning company. He is the only DJ that my family and clients use. He is very professional, affordable and keeps the party going! I am so proud of him, he has become one of Detroit's most requested DJ's!

23800 Research Dr, Suite 100, Farmington, MI 48335   See On Map
(248) 213-9750 (phone)
Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. is a wedding DJ, Photo Booth and Lighting Company from Michigan servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Detroit, Surburban, and Surrounding Areas. Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. is a professional Entertainment Company that has been part of the Michigan wedding industry since 2012 specializing in Wedding Entertainment.