Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. Reviews

204 | Farmington, MI

204 Reviews for Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC.

Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. 1
Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. 2
Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. 3
Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. 4

Carmen G. · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Experience

Detroit DJ Entertainment made my wedding day a memorable experience! The company was recommended by a friend and DJ Chuck exceeded my expectations. After a week, my guests are still informing of how much fun they had. I would highly recommend this company as it was a day I will never forget. The professionalism and experience are unmatched!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan Randall · Married on 03/29/2019

Absolutely Incredible

Chuck and his Detroit DJ team were, from start to finish, absolutely incredible. There was a near immediate response to our initial inquiry for his services and from that moment forward we were given the time, respect, and his knowledge of how the event will play out. We were able to easily meet with him to discuss what we were looking for at our wedding and he nailed every aspect. An added bonus was he was familiar with our venue (The Atrium at the Inn at St. John's) and he was able to give us a near exact timeline from start to finish; which also went in-line with how we had planned out the night as well.
    As the event got closer (within 30 days) he was in contact with us to ensure, for obvious reasons, payments were good to go and then we were also able to set up a call to do a final, detailed, check of the night and services required.
    As far as how the wedding went, I can't tell you how many compliments we received. Cocktail hour was a nice mix of Motown and Sinatra-era music and then from the moment the first dances were complete, not a single person left the dance floor until we had to because the party was over. He incorporated slow songs to bring it down a notch to give everyone a break and played a fantastic mix of music from the 80's to today to keep everyone involved and engaged.
    Honestly, we could not have asked for a better performance from Chuck and will be forever grateful for what he provided us on our wedding night!

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Y

Yewon · Married on 11/10/2018

Attentive and fun DJ!

Chuck Boone and his team did a great job at making sure our wedding was how we envisioned it. We were very impressed with how well DJ Dre Scoop timed our reception entry. We did not hear all of the songs we had requested, but the dance floor was full at all times, so we believe the DJ was able to read the crowd well. Our guests all said they had a lot of fun, and that the DJ and music were great.
    We also received the photo booth service and were very happy with it. The photo booth set up and props were fun. Nikol is very fun and professional, and it was great to be able to trust her with making sure people took photos and that all the prints got to us. The photo booth is a bit big, but it worked perfectly in our space. We received a USB of all the prints with our package too, which is a nice touch.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Scales · Married on 10/25/2018

Superb service

Friendly and personable staff, exceptional service, great value

Sent on 10/25/2018

Lydia · Married on 10/07/2018

Excellent experience! ❤️ Not only was the music great, the extra done to get the crowd excited or a funny noise to curtail a long wedding speech made it even better.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Rebecca · Married on 09/14/2018

I could not be happier with the service I received! I have received so many compliments on how much fun our wedding was and that the DJ made the night perfect!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Paula · Married on 08/26/2018

Top-notch service all the way. As an Event Planner I have very high expectations. I have used Detroit DJ Entertainment in the pass and they are fantastic!!!!

Sent on 09/14/2018
    Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. 5
    Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. 6

Richard · Married on 08/05/2018

Great music selection based on our choices.

Sent on 08/21/2018
  • TorrieJ

Torrie · Married on 08/04/2018

Chuck and his office manager Nikol were very professional and made the process so easy when it came selecting the music for our reception. Our name monogram was so beautiful. People really enjoyed the DJ and the music selection.

Sent on 09/09/2018
    Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. 7

J · Married on 07/28/2018

We can not say enough about how great DJ Chuck and his crew were. Our friends and family are still talking about how fun the dance party was. He also added in a little flare to get the crowded hyped up and ready to party. We did a conference call to discuss the schedule of the wedding, how to pronounce names, and what music we wanted. He even offered some great schedule change suggestions that helped to make our reception flow better. I would definitely recommend!! He has a great knowledge of music and reading crowds!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Michelle · Married on 07/28/2018

Chuck and his wife are a great combo for DJ and photo booth. Everyone commented on how good the DJ was and the dance floor was packed the entire night. The venue we chose did not initiate calling tables for the buffet dinner as I requested. I told Chuck the order and he stepped up and called the tables for us. He got the crowd going right off the bat with an ice breaker. The DJ that was present for the duration of the night felt the crowd or perfectly and played music that catered to everyone’s likes. Perfect night all around.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Brittany · Married on 07/06/2018

We decided to hire Detroit DJ Entertainment because of how welcoming and friendly DJ Chuck was. He answered our millions of questions in a timely manner with no issues. We were sold when he took us into his studio to get a LIVE experience of what it was be like to have him. Very nice touch! He hosted my sister's wedding reception and kept the energy with high with his good music choices and great personality! I highly recommend this business.

Sent on 07/22/2018

Ashleigh · Married on 06/02/2018

I wouldn’t have anyone else DJ my wedding or any other event I will have from here on out. Chuck and his team were amazing. He was amazing, professional and definitely created an amotsphere for a great party. All of our guests had a great time. And the special surprise they had for us for our first dance was completely unexpected and add an extravagant touch to our first dance.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/10/2018

Chuck and Nikol were great! They made sure our large group had a great time, and the photo booth and up lighting were great additions!

Sent on 05/17/2018
    Detroit DJ Entertainment LLC. 8

Courtney · Married on 05/05/2018

Great Job! Absolutely great service!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Stephen · Married on 04/28/2018

The DJ got the party started and kept it going, I really liked his crowd involvement. He even came out and danced with our guests, I definitely feel he kept the party going.

Sent on 05/07/2018

elizabeth · Married on 03/24/2018

Detroit DJ Entertainment played music for the wedding ceremony, during dinner, and for dancing. DJ Chuck provided 7 hours of different kinds of music for us. He was friendly, organized, and professional. Nikol, from the office, was wonderful, too. At the reception he played music from 6pm-1am--- when it had to officially end at the venue. Chuck and staff kept guests on their feet and the dance floor always full. He was very receptive to any questions we had beforehand. It was a great night!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Ashley · Married on 12/23/2017

Everything service provided was simply amazing!! I attended two weddings done by DJ Chuck before mine in December of last year,and I just knew I had to have him for my wedding! DJ Chuck did our ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, uplighting, and Photobooth and everything was executed flawlessly!! Everything flowed so smoothly and my guests, husband, and I enjoyed every minute!! My guests absolutely loved everything! I would highly recommend Detroit DJ! They do not disappoint!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Lauren · Married on 12/02/2017

The photobooth, uplighting, and DJ services were all phenomenal. I received many compliments. The dance floor was full all night long and I've never seen a room full of guests as hype as when the bride and groom walked into the reception. DJ Chuck also played this dollar game before dinner that the guests all loved. I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/04/2017

M · Married on 12/02/2017

Best party ever. We threw an 80’s party, dj William was awesome.. he was interactive and had all my guests hustling on the dance floor. Would hire him for all my events!

Sent on 12/11/2017

CAMARA · Married on 11/11/2017

Detroit DJ Entertainment was very professional and I enjoyed their services. I used them for two special events: my 40th Luau Birthday and my twin son's 16th birthday party. I would definitely book the company again.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

I cannot say enough good things about DJ Chuck and his team. Not only was his staff responsive, helpful, and professional- but they gave me complete trust that they would keep the dance floor packed, which was important to us. The team made the process low stress, and we met to discuss our playlist the week of the wedding, which was a nice follow up from our initial meeting.
    DJ Chuck absolutely knocked it out of the park for our wedding! Multiple guests came up complimenting our DJ and saying this is the best reception that they had been to in years. The dance floor was crowded all night with guests of all ages. Chuck also was great at announcing important events during the reception and helping with the flow of the night... I just can't say enough good things. We also used their uplighting services and the hall looked great. Seriously, BOOK DETROIT DJ ENTERTAINMENT for your wedding- you will not regret it!!! One of the best vendor decisions we made- your DJ can make or break your night, and you can trust in DJ Chuck!!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2017

Professional and fun! Daniel knew how to pump up the room for our big entrance and kept the party rolling all night long!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Andrea · Married on 10/07/2017

My clients thoroughly enjoyed their photo booth by DDJE! All the props, the ambiance, and not to mention the attendant Ms. Nik! She was such a sweetheart to all my guests! She was there on time, set up before the guest could arrive and was ready to go when the DJ announced that the booth was ready and open. I will definitely keep DDJE on tap for my photo booth needs.

Sent on 10/10/2017