This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Music selection
DJ quality
Unique party atmosphere

On WeddingWire since 2023

Affordable DJ service for any event anywhere! No access to an outlet? No problem, my batteries can power all of my equipment.

Currently offering a base package of $500 for the evening. This would include speakers, microphones, announcements, ceremony music, whatever you need!

I started this business after noticing the rising cost of Wedding DJs in the area. I believe quality entertainment does not have to cost upwards of $1000.

I own high quality sound equipment, perfect for events up to 200 guests. Two PA speakers mounted on subwoofers guarantees clean sound that won't leave you with a headache at the end of the night.

I will work diligently with you to ensure you receive exactly what you are looking for!

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$500

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

100% Recommended by couples
A
Angela B. Sent on 10/26/2023

100% Would Recommend!

I used Off The Grid DJ for my wedding - both the ceremony and the reception and everything was amazing!! We had people on the dancefloor all night long. I had a few people come up to me complimenting much they liked the DJ. It was such a fun wedding, and the music was perfect! I would definitely recommend using him for any events you have!
J
Jen S. Sent on 06/10/2023

Loved Off Grid DJ!!!

Off Grid DJ was wonderful to have for our event! He played music we wanted and threw in fun ones that kept the place dancing! Everyone had a fantastic time and loved his lively personality. Would recommend him to anyone and will be using him at future events!
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours