Detroit Michigan, Detroit, MI 48127 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $150
  • Photos & Videos 41

About Detroit Family Entertainment

Detroit Family Entertainment offers the highest quality DJ services in Farmington, MI and the surrounding areas. Our team of designers has the knowledge and experience necessary to make you vision for your event a reality. Customer service is our top priority and we will do everything we can to ensure your complete satisfaction.

I serve Metro Detroit, Michigan, Ohio and Indiana! You have a dream night, we make that night a reality!! I am new to WeddingWire, but not new to the business. I've been a DJ for 18 years! If you're interested in any add-ons, like a bubble or fog machine, just ask! Detroit Family Entertainment has all the high-quality lighting equipment to deliver captivating lighting, sound, and entertainment to suit the needs of any occasion, including weddings, graduations, anniversaries, birthdays, and so much more! Our professional lighting equipment is perfect for livening up the dance floor and keeping the party going. We can even provide fun and convenient photobooths to capture the memories of your event.

Check out my Instagram page to see at detroitfamilyentertainment967

Our You Tube Channel:

If you are interested in acquiring any of our DJ and MC services, contact Detroit Family Entertainment today.

Follow Detroit Family Entertainment on

Happy crowd
Happy crowd
Cutting the cake
Cutting the cake
DJ Richie Rich with the bride!
DJ Richie Rich with the bride!
Bride & Groom
Spinning for the crowd
Bride and Groom
Bride and Groom
Smith Wedding
DJ Richie Rich in action!
DJ Richie Rich in action!
Happy to take requests

Detroit Family Entertainment 1
  • Daneria

Daneria Hendon · Married on 08/18/2018

Perfect! No stress!

We booked Detroit Family Entertainment (DFE) for our daughters wedding reception. Very responsive to all texts and calls. He kept me informed of his arrival and set up. One less stressful thing to worry about. Upon arriving with the bridal party, he gave us clear instructions on where to park so the entrance was smooth. He announced all names in the wedding and it was on from there. The music was fantastic! He even served as master of ceremonies! Very professional! Richie played everything on her list and kept the reception going. Absolutely beautiful ending to a wonderful day! We will definitely book with DFE for all our future events.

Sent on 01/18/2019
    Detroit Family Entertainment 2

Amanda · Married on 08/10/2018

I recommend him to EVERYONE!!

We used DJ Richie Rich for our wedding back in August. Super personable, more than willing to cater to your needs, outgoing and knows how to liven up a party. We booked him for roughly 5 1/2 hours and he stayed WELL past that and hung out with our guests! He even gets out on the dance floor a little bit! His prices are incredibly reasonable and he delivers the best. Not to mention, every little ridiculous request I had, he met (I probably changed things fifty times). He became more than a DJ to us - he became a friend. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to book a DJ for a reception, house party, grad party or whatever! He will not disappoint!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Detroit Family Entertainment's reply:

Thank you. You are simply the best!!! Looking forward to working with you all again this year!!simply beautiful bride, and wedding ceremony on a perfect day. We both got what we wanted lol. Up next the best man and his fiance!!! See you on your birthday!!!

Detroit Family Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• Detroit Michigan Detroit, Michigan, 48127 See on map
    (248) 508-3123 (Phone number)