Detroit Family Entertainment

Detroit, MI View map Visit website
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Detroit Family Entertainment offers the highest quality DJ services in Farmington, MI and the surrounding areas. Our team of designers has the knowledge and experience necessary to make you vision for your event a reality. Customer service is our top priority and we will do everything we can to ensure your complete satisfaction.

I serve Metro Detroit, Michigan, Ohio and Indiana! You have a dream night, we make that night a reality!! I am new to WeddingWire, but not new to the business. I've been a DJ for 18 years! If you're interested in any add-ons, like a bubble or fog machine, just ask! Detroit Family Entertainment has all the high-quality lighting equipment to deliver captivating lighting, sound, and entertainment to suit the needs of any occasion, including weddings, graduations, anniversaries, birthdays, and so much more! Our professional lighting equipment is perfect for livening up the dance floor and keeping the party going. We can even provide fun and convenient photobooths to capture the memories of your event.

Check out my Instagram page

Check out my website

Listen to over a 100 different mixes on my soundcloud for free

You can catch a live virtual show Sun-fri 8am est on twitch.tv/djrichierichdetroit

We are also offering Virtual DJING as well!!

If you are interested in acquiring any of our DJ and MC services, contact Detroit Family Entertainment!

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$800

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Projector
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Projector

1 User photo

• Andre
    Andre Married on 10/24/2020

Incredible

The dj was incredible he played my Ceramony and my reception. The dj had every song i requested and kept the party going. Everyone at my wedding loved it.

Detroit Family Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your wedding day, had a blast with your familyandfriends! Wishing you two a happy life together!
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle P. Married on 08/15/2020

Impressed yet again

This is the DJ that my family hired for my older brothers wedding. He was so great and helpful, we knew we wanted him at ours as well. Yet again we were incredibly pleased with his performance and easy to work with personality.

Detroit Family Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! The pleasure was all mine! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of such a beautiful wedding day!
  • Daneria
    Daneria H. Married on 08/18/2018

Perfect! No stress!

We booked Detroit Family Entertainment (DFE) for our daughters wedding reception. Very responsive to all texts and calls. He kept me informed of his arrival and set up. One less stressful thing to worry about. Upon arriving with the bridal party, he gave us clear instructions on where to park so the entrance was smooth. He announced all names in the wedding and it was on from there. The music was fantastic! He even served as master of ceremonies! Very professional! Richie played everything on her list and kept the reception going. Absolutely beautiful ending to a wonderful day! We will definitely book with DFE for all our future events.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Detroit Family Entertainment 1
Exclusive
Detroit Family Entertainment 2
Discount

15% all early birds booking for 2023! To take advantage of the discount you must book and pay your deposit before 12/31/22.

west bloomfield Michigan Detroit, MI, 48324
(248) 759-9974
Location of (Detroit Family Entertainment)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding