David Dallas Events

162 North Ave. Suite 3, Mount Clemens, MI 48043 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Deals 1

About David Dallas Events

David Dallas Events, LLC is a DJ and event management company in Mt. Clemens, Michigan that serves the Detroit and South East Michigan areas. This experienced DJ has a music inventory of over 280,000 songs over 80,000 music videos that are sure to wow you and your guests for a fun and memorable celebration. Multiple package options help to ensure the music reflects your style and party preferences.

Experience

A wedding DJ since 1996, David Dallas shares his love of music and entertaining with technological knowledge for a quality music experience. He has provided DJ services for well over 1,500 weddings, and performed at a variety of venues.

David Dallas is available to provide music services for ceremonies, cocktail hours and receptions, customizing the experience to each couple. DJ performance time spans six hours and can include services such as:

• MC

Small setup with video screen

• Videos 1

5 Reviews for David Dallas Events

Katie Lackey · Married on 09/29/2018

Making our dream day a success!

When planning a wedding, you know there are a few key items that you need to nail in order for your guests to rave about how great your day turned out: the food, the booze, and the MUSIC.
    My husband and I did not want a long engagement, and planned our wedding in 90 days. Organizing vendors for the most important details right away was crucial. I asked a few friends immediately who they could refer to me for DJ services, and without hesitation, they all gave the same name. David Dallas.
    I immediately picked up the phone and booked him for our day. The glowing recommendations I was given do not do Dave justice. He is not only the most sincere, accommodating, and professional DJ I have ever met, but he is SO MUCH FUN!
    Our wedding was smaller, but we had a lot of personalities to keep happy at our reception. Dave stayed on his game all night, and was sure to play music that everyone enjoyed. We never once looked around at our reception wondering if our guests were having fun. There were always people dancing, smiling, and enjoying the music.
    Dave did such an amazing job of coordinating our ceremony music, listening to all of our requests, offering some great suggestions, and keeping the party going all night! We have received countless compliments on Dave specifically, and have given his information out to several of our friends and family members for their own future events.
    Planning a wedding is stressful and time consuming. We are so lucky that once we had our DJ booked, we had the piece of mind and knew that he would take care of the rest.

I HIGHLY recommend the services of David Dallas Events to anyone that has an upcoming wedding or function. There are not enough kind words we could say to show our appreciation for what a wonderful person Dave is, and how incredible he is at his craft. His talent and passion for making every couples day the best it can be shines through in all that he does.

Thank you, Dave, for everything!

Sent on 12/17/2018

David Dallas Events's reply:

Katie! Thank you so much for the glowing review and for taking the time to write something so nice! This reminds me why I still DJ and that its more than a career for me:) You guys were a joy to work with even though your planning process wasn't very long. Can't wait to see you guys in June at Keri & Brent's wedding!!!
  • Samantha

Samantha Morris · Married on 09/21/2018

Beyond Amazing

When our guests talk about our wedding, the music and DJ are always the first thing they bring up and how it was the best they've ever experienced at a wedding! I can't thank Dave enough for making our day special and memorable for everyone. Dave is a very professional and a talented DJ and went above and beyond for us. Dave knew how to read the crowd and play music accordingly. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone who wants the dance floors to be full and the night spectacular. Thanks Dave for everything!

Sent on 11/27/2018

David Dallas Events's reply:

Thank you Sam for the awesome review! And thank you for letting me be a part of your important day! So much fun and I thoroughly enjoyed getting to stretch my "Motown wings"!

Matt · Married on 04/28/2018

Exceptional!

Dave was an amazing DJ for our wedding, he had the whole party on there feet for the entire night after dinner. His selections in music was great for all ages. He was really a great DJ to work with and have at the wedding

Sent on 11/28/2018

David Dallas Events's reply:

Thanks Matt! What a great day! So glad that I could be a part of it:) I still have to get that selfie of us onto my website!

Award

David Dallas Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Hip Hop, Indie, Oldies, Pop, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• David Dallas Events 1
    -15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 162 North Ave. Suite 3 Mount Clemens, Michigan, 48043 See on map
    (586) 909-8537 (Phone number)