Detroit, MI 48234 Map · Phone number

• Marra Imagery

7 Reviews for Jireh Photography

Artan · Married on 10/13/2018

Jireh Photography

The quality of service was excellent. From our first consultation to our wedding day it felt like we knew each other for ever. I enjoyed the survey to see what we wanted, and him and his team is so good you won't even know they are there. Very professional, very proficient.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Beyond amazed! DeAndre, LaTonya and Damon were incredible. They were extremely professional and great to work with. DeAndre is crazy and does whatever it takes to get an incredible picture. The man hates the cold but my husband and I had him outside laying on ice in the snow taking our engagement pictures and then he spent over an hour shooting our wedding pictures in an ice rink. We have only seen 4 wedding pictures so far but I absolutely love my pictures. I am with a doubt in my mind that will cherish my wedding pictures FOREVER.

Thank you again for making our wedding an EPIC day!!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Sholanda · Married on 12/31/2016

I was drawn to Jireh Photography when I saw their work at a bridal show. Then when my fiancé and I met DeAndre and LaTonya we were hooked. So far we have done our engagement photos and the sneak peek we received has me anxiously waiting for the rest of our shots.
    The packages they have are amazing as well, you get so much so for one affordable price. I'm a firm believer in "you get what you pay for" and I know that we made the right decision going with Jireh Photography! I can't wait to love and cherish are pictures/memories!

Sent on 04/22/2016