Destination-Wedding-Experts

Gaithersburg, MD View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Destination-Wedding-Experts.com is a full-service boutique travel agency that specializes in planning trips for honeymoons and destination wedding packages. Your travel specialist will work closely with you from the beginning of your trip to the very end. Destination-Wedding-Experts.com not only finds you the best value, they also let you personalize every aspect of your trip while they handle all the arrangements so you don’t have to stress about it. Their goal is to make sure you have the wedding or honeymoon of your dreams.

Destination-Wedding-Experts.com offers planning services for destination weddings and honeymoons. Whether you desire a cruise, a romantic excursion, or a luxury trip, this dedicated and knowledgeable team of travel specialists will help you plan the trip of a lifetime. Several packages are available to suit any taste and budget. The destinations they cover include:

• Caribbean
  • Dominican Republic
  • Europe
  • Hawaii
  • Mexico
  • Pacific Islands
  • Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Caribbean
Central America
Dominican Republic
East Europe
Hawaii
Mexico
Pacific Islands
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance

• Alexa
    Alexa Married on 05/07/2022

10/10 recommend!!

I worked with Eileen and her team for our 100 person wedding we just had in Antigua on 5/7/22. We began working together in November, 2020 when I had a vision of what I wanted my wedding to be. She worked with me every step of the way and helped me navigate the pandemic and ever-changing guidelines/restrictions. She has extensive travel experience and helped me narrow down which island I wanted to have my wedding. Once we narrowed down the details, Eileen helped 100 guests book their rooms and was always finding them the best deals. She even helped a friend who went through unexpected life changes find their best rate/room last minute, our friend is deeply grateful. She was available whenever I needed her over the 18 month period and was always a joy to speak with. Not to mention she is one of the TOP Sandals agents and her knowledge of the company is unmatched. She was on every wedding planning call and helped make sure I was getting the right service and prices.

Eileen came to our wedding and made sure everyone was happy with their rooms and to meet all of my guests. Our guests RAVED about their individual experiences with her and it was awesome to hear they shared the same feelings as us. She even stepped in and helped the on-site wedding team plan, prep, and set up our wedding events and made sure everything went smoothly. It was like having an additional wedding planner with me to ensure my vision was executed. She was so wonderful and generous to my husband and I throughout this whole process.

Overall, I couldn't recommend Eileen and her team more. My husband and I are SO happy with our decision and can truly call Eileen a good friend. If you're planning a destination wedding, she is your girl!

Destination-Wedding-Experts's reply:

Thank you Alexa! It was my pleasure to work with you and Paul and I look forward to helping you again!
    Ashley T. Married on 06/05/2021

Eileen is a Miracle Worker

We had originally fallen in love with the idea of a Sandals wedding at a wedding expo but had thought it was way out of our budget. Eileen was able to work with us and come up with an absolutely amazing wedding at Sandals Ochi for us! We had 46 rooms and she took care of all of us and everybody adored her. Again, highly recommend her for Sandals or any other resort!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Eileen Nason
Eileen Nason
Owner

Eileen has been in the travel industry for over 30 years. Her career began with an absolute passion to see new places and visit far away destinations. Eileen has traveled to six of the seven continents, and has visited places like the Taj Mahal, the Galapagos, the Great Wall of China, the Eiffel Tower, and the Panama Canal. She is a member of the prestigious Sandals Resorts Chairmans Royal Club, a WeddingMoons Platinum Specialist, and a Karisma Resorts GIVC agent.

Eileen particularly enjoys planning honeymoons and destination weddings. She likes working with couples to make their special occasions memorable and as perfect as possible. She prides herself in providing superior customer service from the beginning of the planning process right through the return home.

325 Ellington Blvd #656 Gaithersburg, MD, 20878