Designs by Miki

Hoffman Estates, IL View map

I am an award winning photographer and graphic designer in the Chicago and Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area for over 15 years. I am also an art historian and an archaeologist. All these experiences gives me a unique outlook and it is expressed in my portraits.

By looking at the world from a viewfinder instead of the world as a whole gives a unique nature to my designs. I am able to see how diverse our world is by observing how different cultures can affect each other. This gives my designs a unique blend and twist on diversity.

I continue to advance my skill set and strive to keep my designs fresh and unique. By attending classes and lectures I develop my technological skills and keep abreast of the latest technologies. Technology is ever changing and its the job of a graphic designer to keep on top of the changes and embrace it. I enrich my designs by taking time and going on outdoor photo safaris and haunting art museums. It's very important for me to experience art that was created by man and by nature.