Stacy, MN 55079 Map · Phone number

About Delight Photography

My hopes are to help you create a lasting legacy with photographs, that are uniquely you ... celebrating life.

With a passion to capture some of life's most amazing moments, my desire is that these pictures will inspire deep joy and memories that will live long in the heart in the years to come.

Your pictures will hold the memories of the love that brought you together. I take great pride in this and always strive to capture the "real you".

Contact me today for a free consultation on photography coverage of your wedding day!

Follow Delight Photography on

Black&White with color accents
DelightPhotography.com Black&White with color accents

26 Reviews for Delight Photography

Terri · event on 06/09/2015

I've worked with Michelle of Delight Photography on several occasions for photo shoots and have been impressed with her artistic talents each time. Recently, I had the pleasure of working with Michelle again for my 10th anniversary vow renewal. And she did an amazing job! I love my photos! She captured special moments of my vow renewal that I will always treasure. In addition to beautiful photos, Michelle is such a joy to work with :) I highly recommend Delight Photography!

Sent on 06/26/2015

DeAnn · Married on 04/25/2015

We are very pleased with how the pictures turned out. So many to choose from... You seemed to captured all the right moments and personalities, especially with the kids. We couldn't be more excited to pick our favorites. You were so easy to work with, great ideas and open to things we wanted also. So patient! We definitly would recommend you as a photographer! Can't wait to see the pictures we order. Thanks so much, Michelle!
    Brian and DeAnn

Sent on 06/24/2015

Hope · event on 09/26/2013

I hired Michelle from Delight Photography to take my daughter'a senior pictures. I could not have been more pleased with the results. Michelle took the time to ask my daughter what she was interested in and made sure she got it! The pictures were beautiful and very professional I could not have asked for a better experience !

Sent on 10/29/2013

Delight Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,598.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,189.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Queen of Cakes
    Queen of Cakes Wedding Cakes

Michelle captures so much emotion and love in her wedding photography. Her warm personality comes through in her work. We highly recommend Delight Photography.

• Silks & Images
    Silks & Images Wedding Florists

Michelle is a gentle and generous, skilled photographer who makes you feel relaxed and "yourself" while framing the photographic images of you in your best light. You will enjoy working with her!

• Night Magic Productions
    Night Magic Productions Wedding DJs

She is such a wonderful person.

• Stacy, 55079 See on map