Del Apgar Florist

Cincinnati, OH View map

Del Apgar Florist has been producing top-quality arrangements for over 25 years and counting. You can trust that your special occasion or special DAY is in good hands when you've enlisted this one-of-a-kind florist shop to help with your floral needs.

Anne Married on 06/18/2016
    My sister in law used Del for her flowers six years ago. Everyone was in awe over how gorgeous her arrangements were. So I knew I had to use him when my time rolled around this summer. We got married in June, which can be a difficult month to get peonies in. Del was so accommodating and said it wouldn’t be a problem. He had them flown in from Oregon. We met with Del once and loved him! His shop is so cute and his dog, Jet, hangs out there. It is such a welcoming space. He is so easy to work with, gives you great advice and suggestions, and the venues love him! When the bouquets were delivered I couldn’t even believe how huge and beautiful they were. They were truly spectacular. The centerpieces at the reception were equally as stunning. We are 2 for 2 on weddings with Del in our family and would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for flowers.
  • User2360595 2+ years ago
    When you met Del you are instantly calm. He knows Cincinnati venues and the venues know and love him. He listens and executes on time. I never once had to think twice about my flowers because I knew Del had it all handled.

The bridesmaids and guests raved about the flowers as "the prettiest flowers they had ever seen"
    Sandra Event on: 12/17/2014
    Always does a great job. Was able to pick place and colors.

Real Weddings

• Chris & Jenny
    33 photos · 12/15/2018

3755 Eastern Ave Cincinnati, OH, 45226
Location of (Del Apgar Florist)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding