About Deja Vu Studios

Deja Vu Studios provides elegant and artistic photography and cinematography services encompassing a variety of styles, such as traditional, portrait and photojournalistic.

The studio is recommended by 11 catering facilities including Oheka Castle, Floral Terrace, Sand Castle, North Ritz Club, The Venetian, Woodbury Country Club, Jericho Terrace among others. Deja Vu Studios is also proudly recommended by New Jersey catering facilities as the studio continues to grow.

Our excellence in customer care and attention to detail provides our clients with exceptional service. An individualized approach is a hallmark of our company. Our highly trained staff personally guides you through the entire process – beginning with developing a customized package to creating a unique and exquisite album.

Allow Deja Vu Studios to capture the memories that will last you a lifetime.

For more info, please visit dejavustudios.net or call (516) 248-9600

Canvas (2)
Custom Graphics (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Save the Date (1)

If you are still looking for a Photographer or Videographer for your wedding, please read read this review. Working with Déjà Vu was one of the best decisions we did for our wedding. They are professional, always responsive & they fantastic to work with!
I’m in LOVE with the wedding photos and video (I probably look at the pictures everyday!). The quality & clarity of the pictures and videos are stunning. From beginning to end the Déjà Vu team was excellent, professional and lovely to work with. I can’t say enough how great they are! We were so lucky to have found a vendor that superseded our expectations. I feel one of the lucky brides who had neither drama nor problems with what I think is the most important thing of the wedding. The reality is that it takes a long time to plan the “Big Day” and it goes by too fast, but watching our wedding video made us re-live that day (over and over again hehe) . My husband & I absolutely love our edits and we both agree that it was the best investment we did. We cant’ thank the Déjà Vu team enough for their impeccable work! Thanks a lot guys ~ Allan, Brian, Monika, Mike, & Tom!! ~

Profile Picture gigi, 10/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints

My Husband and I can't say enough good things about this studio. We went in expecting one thing and came out in shock on what they actually provided. We told them we wanted to really enjoy our wedding but we also wanted to have many pictures to look back on..... this was achieved. The photographers that came to the bride house was so respectful and kind they took some of the most amazing pictures I have every see. When we went to pick up our photos we saw every moment that they captured was beautiful. We had so many photo's to choose from. So from this Bride and Groom, we tell you if you want beautiful photos of the most memorable time of your life.... then Deja Vu Studios is the way to go. yes the price may seem a lot but in the end you get what you pay for and no one can put a price on your memories or happiness...

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, Liability Insurance, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

Deja Vu Studios FAQ

33 Photos

Engagement Photos

18 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
We have been recommending & working along with Alan from Deja Vu Studios to our Greek American clients for many years now. The feed back has alway been positive. They understand and recognize when and what to capture in the traditional moments of the Church & reception.

Events