105 Reviews for Deja Vu Studios

Custom Graphics (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Save the Date (1)
105 Deja Vu Studios Reviews

De Ja Vu was the best decision my husband and I could have ever made for our wedding day! They are the nicest, most respectful and professional people to work with. They listened to all of our wishes and made our dreams come true. They were on time, efficient, and made us feel very comfortable. I highly recommend! Thank you to Monika and the team! You guys are the best of the best!!

Profile Picture Alexis, 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I got married May 12, 2018 and we had Deja Vu Studios as our photographer. They were amazing! We had Brian as our main photographer who also did our save the dates and he is so friendly and great to work with. The whole Deja Vu team that came with him on our wedding day were all so friendly and made sure they captured every special moment of our day. Our bridal party loved all of the Deja Vu team and how they made them laugh and feel so comfortable during the long day. They really have an eye for getting the perfect picture. Having them for our wedding was a great choice! We are very happy with them and would definitely recommend them to everyone!
- David & Jen

Profile Picture Jennifer , 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding was April 7, 2018 and we had such an amazing experience with all of the team members at Deja Vu. The team at Deja Vu was great to work with throughout the whole wedding planning process, and captured amazing pictures and video footage the day of our wedding. Our engagement pictures were just beautiful, and the wedding pictures even better!! The team we had on our wedding day captured the most amazing moments, and we did not even know they were there!! We are so thankful and grateful that we chose Deja Vu to be a part of the best day of our lives! Tara & Danny Hayes

Profile Picture Tara, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you are still looking for a Photographer or Videographer for your wedding, please read read this review. Working with Déjà Vu was one of the best decisions we did for our wedding. They are professional, always responsive & they fantastic to work with!
I’m in LOVE with the wedding photos and video (I probably look at the pictures everyday!). The quality & clarity of the pictures and videos are stunning. From beginning to end the Déjà Vu team was excellent, professional and lovely to work with. I can’t say enough how great they are! We were so lucky to have found a vendor that superseded our expectations. I feel one of the lucky brides who had neither drama nor problems with what I think is the most important thing of the wedding. The reality is that it takes a long time to plan the “Big Day” and it goes by too fast, but watching our wedding video made us re-live that day (over and over again hehe) . My husband & I absolutely love our edits and we both agree that it was the best investment we did. We cant’ thank the Déjà Vu team enough for their impeccable work! Thanks a lot guys ~ Allan, Brian, Monika, Mike, & Tom!! ~

Profile Picture gigi, 10/1/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints

Had a great time working with Deja Vu Studios during our wedding which was already stressful enough! The photographer/videographer crew were great, consummate professionals, worked with us throughout the day and took some really wonderful pictures. Very accommodating customer service and very happy with our photo albums. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Steven, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The level of service and quality with Deja Vu's photography and cinematography significantly exceeded my expectations. The entire team went above and beyond to ensure we took the most fabulous photos and have an unforgettable video. Specifically, the staff is extremely talented, not once behind the lens but the level of interaction, customer service, and care was felt by every member of the wedding. They specifically were able to work well with the kids in the wedding as well, getting them to smile and laugh while taking photos.

fantastic vendor, would recommend 100xs over.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My Husband and I can't say enough good things about this studio. We went in expecting one thing and came out in shock on what they actually provided. We told them we wanted to really enjoy our wedding but we also wanted to have many pictures to look back on..... this was achieved. The photographers that came to the bride house was so respectful and kind they took some of the most amazing pictures I have every see. When we went to pick up our photos we saw every moment that they captured was beautiful. We had so many photo's to choose from. So from this Bride and Groom, we tell you if you want beautiful photos of the most memorable time of your life.... then Deja Vu Studios is the way to go. yes the price may seem a lot but in the end you get what you pay for and no one can put a price on your memories or happiness...

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, Liability Insurance, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

Deja Vu was absolutely amazing; we are so happy to have worked with them on our wedding day. They made it so easy and we felt so natural in every photo. They were awesome at directing both the two of us as well group pictures. Our preview photos are breathtaking and our same day edit video still gives me the chills. You will NOT be disappointed with this crew! Deja Vu Studios and its crew are helpful, responsive, friendly, easy to work with, professional, fun, and extremely talented!!!! Thank you to Alan for booking us, Brian and David for an amazing photography experience and production, and Tom & crew for outstanding video footage of our special day!!!

Profile Picture Cristina, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Video

After hunting all over for the right photographer, that had quality at an affordable price, I finally came across Deja Vu! I met Alan at the Oheka castle wedding expo, and after setting up a meeting to see what we would be getting, we were set! On the day of my wedding, the crew was just amazing. My husband and his groomsman had an absolute blast with their photographer, and all of the photographers/videographers were able to capture the essence of our amazing day. You can see some of my images pictured in the above collage of images- I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer, not just for their wedding, but for any special event! Pictures aside, they made me feel comfortable, and they only added to the experience of my amazing wedding day. :) 5/5

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I want to have another wedding just so I can use Deja Vu Studios and David/Tom again. We were a little weary about the price when we booked, but we had seen the work and our venue recommended them so we went for it. Let me tell you- I would spend every cent (and than some) over again!! David was AMAZING. He made everyone feel SO comfortable and made sure every part of our day, even if it wasn't photography related, was perfect. The running joke of the night was - everyone pinch each other's butts! to get us to laugh and genuinely smile again, even after hours of pictures. Tom, the videographer, was also great- and our wedding video captured every single moment beautifully- there is not one thing I can think of that he missed.

Working with Alan and the rest of the studio was easy, and I'd do it again. We have our album to finish- but I have no doubt in my mind that it will be just as perfect as everything else.

Looking forward to the next time I may be able to use Deja Vu Studios- they were truly spectacular.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/17/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Albums, Digital Files

Deja Vu Studios was above and beyond our expectations. We hoped for a perfect, cool September wedding, but unfortunately ended up with an extremely hot and humid day. The photographers were absolutely amazing and helped capture the moments perfectly, despite the sweat :-) They were all so professional and easy to work with, we felt like we have known them forever. Throughout the day and especially at the end of the night, the photographers made sure to ask us and the parents if there were any other specific pictures we would like to take so that nothing was left out. The pictures are absolutely GORGEOUS and we could not have asked for anything more. We can't wait to see our album!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the time we set foot into Deja Vu offices until they handed us our completed wedding album; Alan and his team were first class, professional and treated us with the most respect! The team have their fingers on the pulse for amazing and modern photography. Their staff listened to our wishes, made suggestions and use top of the line equipment to make those memories last forever! Their attention to detail is what we loved the most, they took such pride and care in our wedding DVD's, photo albums and constant communication. We never felt abandoned because they always got back to us via phone or email quickly. Most businesses in today's industry dont do that. We highly recommend Deja Vu for your special day!

Profile Picture Jim, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I adored working with Deja Vu studios. They did my wedding and engagement photos and I would completely recommend them. First of all they were just nice people. Which in the wedding industry I found rare ! Pleasant to deal with. Gorgeous office. Pleasant and easy to reach. Second of all they were one stop shopping -
High quality photos and video and a photo booth with cute props. I was very thorough in my research - I must have looked at 50 photographers seriously. And I chose them because I loved their product. It was a perfect balance of photo memory montage and artistry and still old school portraiture. Some of these mod hipster people only take like the bottom of your shoe and a close up of a candle to set the mood but not your 88 year old great grandma. They understood the point ! And what people want ! And they were very punctual. Everything we were promised we got. I would use them in the future. Alan is a nice guy ! Monica was an absolute beyond doll - love love loved her. She felt like family and my family all felt at ease with her.and the photo booth was such a hit !!! People went nuts over it. A and I loved how at the end of the wedding the photo booth presented us with an entire adorable album of every single photo - which we promptly took to the after party and enjoyed ! And they gave us an extra photo of each to give out ! How cool. My photos are a dream and it was important to me to entrust that to trustworthy good people - deja vu !

Profile Picture denine, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits, Proofs

Everyone at Deja Vu were absolutely amazing !! Alan was so helpful when picking our package and Brian was so good!! From our engagement shoot to our wedding Brian and his team were great! All my wedding guests was raving about how great Brian was and how he made sure to capture every moment of my day !!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We're using Deja Vu for videography only. They have been really helpful and flexible. On our initial contract they forgot to record our initial deposit, and then when they resent the contract it had another events date on it. With that being said, Deja Vu was very prompt to correct the error and extremely professional. I was very happy with how they addressed my concerns and corrected everything ASAP.

Profile Picture Justine, 7/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Deja Vu Studios is an excellent choice for your event. As the mother of the bride this past year I cannot say enough about the quality, professionalism and extra care taken for my daughter's wedding photography. The owner, Alan, even met with the bride and groom out of state in Massachusetts to begin the process. His knowledge made them feel comfortable and his explanations of his company and what they could expect for engagement photos, wedding photos, videos etc. was spot on! His team on wedding day was friendly and made us all feel comfortable as they moved about seamlessly the entire day. They knew exactly what needed to be done for the most amazing shots all day -- pre-wedding, bridal suite, outdoor photos, daytime, nighttime --- they were all fabulous! Deja Vu even went above and beyond by delivering videos and albums personally to my home on Long Island timely so we could make a surprise delivery to the bride and groom in Massachusetts!! They were always available for questions and communication was not a problem. The quality of service and personal extra care taken by this vendor is what makes them top-notch! I would strongly recommend them for any event --- the proof is in the outstanding albums and videos we now have forever!!! Tremdous kudos to you --- Deja Vu!!!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 7/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

AMAZING! My husband and I used Deja Vu Studios for our engagement shoot in 2015, our wedding in 2016 and our pregnancy announcement in 2017! Their entire team has been nothing short of amazing. We booked everything Alan, who was an absolute pleasure to work with. He is extremely professional and made our experience so pleasant. We did our engagement shoot and our wedding with Brian and his team. Our pictures (and video for our wedding) were BEAUTIFUL and we could not have asked for anything more. Brian's patience and creativity made me feel so at ease on my wedding day! Most recently, we worked with Maria for our pregnancy announcement shoot. Once again, we were blown away by the photography. We will continue to encourage our friends and family to reach out to Deja Vu whenever they need beautiful photos. Highly recommended!!!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits

My husband and I hired Deja vu studios for our wedding and we couldn't be happier with the results. Our photos were perfect, our talented photographer Brian was personable and professional. Jen helped me with designing the wedding album which we love, it came out beautiful, and our videographer did an amazing job with the wedding video. Our wedding was two years ago, I still go to them for photo enlargements, they are always a pleasure to speak to and we're always happy with the results of their work!

Profile Picture Eleni, 6/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I got married June 11th 2016 in Montauk NY. Friends of ours had used Deja Vu for their wedding and we loved how the pictures came out. We loved Alan from the day we met him. We met him in their office in Mineola where he showed us plenty of beautiful pictures and videos from previous weddings. Alan stayed in contact with us for a year and half before the wedding. He was always available to answer any questions we had. Alan and his crew came to Montauk the night before the wedding and captured amazing moments from the welcome party. The day of the event they arrived to take pictures early and got every great moment on camera and video. Naturally it rained the day of the wedding, the ceremony and reception were outside. Alan was so professional and kept me calm. They still managed to get every picture I wanted, missing no party time. Tom and Alan drove my husband and I to the lighthouse to takes pictures when the rain let up. Guests at my wedding complimented us numerous times on how nice and courteous they were. I have now watched my video over 10 times, everyone that comes over wants to watch it and loves it. Every part of the night that i wanted to see was on the video. I am still going through the pictures to decide which ones I want. I truly love all of them, I'm having a hard time choosing. I would recommend Deja Vu to anyone getting married, I already have!

Taylor and Dom :))

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Flawless! Alan and the team at Deja Vu were incredible. We cannot thank them enough for not only having a killer team at our wedding to professionally take control making sure no photos were missed, but even every price of video was captured. In addition due to our reception location, their recommendation of a beautiful black horse and drone made the day and the pictures more than we could ever dream of. The team put together a same day edit which was played during dinner and every guest was so impressed and it left my bride and I speechless on how amazing this 3 minute video was put together of our morning and all events leading to dinner.
We would hands down recommend Deja Vu to anyone getting married!

Thank you again to the team!!!
Sal and Kristne
March 19, 2016

Profile Picture Sal, 3/19/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

Deja Vu Studios was phenomenal, I couldn't have asked for more! Upon speaking with Alan, I knew this was the place to capture all of my memories of a lifetime. They were very professional, and alot of fun to work with. Their photographers captured every moment without being pushy, and had great humor in getting us to strike a pose! David and Pam made our day! I look forward to reviewing our photos and creating out albumn of a lifetime!

Profile Picture lauren, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Everyone at Deja Vu was amazing to work with! From planning with Alan, to the day of with Monica and then working with Jen to create albums, they all were great! Our photos came out wonderful and really capture just how amazing the day was! We had an extremely large wedding party and throughout the day they were patient and took the time to make sure we got every photo we wanted!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Video

Absolutely amazing service. The pictures and videos came out amazing. Brian was our photographer and made us and our guests feel calm and comfortable. It also was a pleasure working with Alan and his staff. They made us feel like family. I would highly recommend Deja Vu Studios for everyone's wedding!

Profile Picture Ira, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would definitely recommend this vendor they were excellent

Profile Picture Rashida, 8/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards