Wilson Street, Port Townsend, WA 98368 Map · Phone number

About Deja View Photography

Deja View Photography is a premium wedding service that is based out of Townsend, Washington. Owner Deja and her team are a passionate group with years of hands on experience that has established them as a perfect option for your wedding day. Take this opportunity to work with some of the best in wedding business.

Deja View Photography is a highly-rated service with a proven process that has allowed them to turn out happy brides time and time again. The team specializes in contemporary, photojournalism and traditional photography which make them a great fit for wedding themes and styles. Packages begin with a consultation where you and the staff will begin your pre-wedding communications and planning that will be the guidelines that will ensure your wedding day is stress free and enjoyable. On the day of the event, additional hours, a second shooter and one event per day services are available to ensure your wedding is the center of attention and your timeline is left intact. Photography items include:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Flush mount
  • Matted prints
  • Prints
  • Save the dates
Follow Deja View Photography on

8ec27c69bff9c217 Deja View Photography Port Townsend Wedding Photographer DSC2654 ww
Winter wedding
Winter wedding
Sisters
Sisters
Wedding couple
Wedding couple

5 Reviews for Deja View Photography

Jennifer · Married on 09/24/2016

Deja View Photography really went above and beyond for our September wedding! She knew everybody's name before the rehearsal and came to the rehearsal dinner to practice! If I could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing! Deja View Photography is perfect!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Rob · Married on 08/06/2016

If you have other things to worry about than your photographer, choose Deja....she will take care and plan for everything. A huge weight was lifted.

Deja did a fantastic job from start to finish. We initially did our engagement pictures, they came out so well....we decided to go all out with the wedding. She was well prepared, didn't leave out any detail, and got all the pictures we requested as well as some beautiful surprises. Her timing was perfect, she'd gone out to the venue the weekend before to ensure the shadows wouldn't affect the pictures.

We also purchased the wedding album from her, very well done....definitely would recommend that. Another bonus that Deja brings to the table, she has a lot of connections in the area. She recommended our florist and cake vendors as well. The three of them working together was a great decision.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Barb · Married on 02/14/2016

I would highly recommend anyone looking for an extremely professional photographer to consider using Deja View Photography. My husband and I used Deja View when we got married a year ago. Even though it was a small wedding my husband and I wanted a photographer to take lots of photographs so we could remember our special day. From the first phone call I could tell that Deja View was going to work beautifully for our event. When I called she took time to get to know a little about my husband and I. We also arranged for a meeting so we could discuss what we wanted from Deja View. Deja was a perfectionist in writing down details and finding out who we wanted pictures of and what poses we would like. No detail was overlooked. Before our wedding Deja visited where we were getting married to get an idea of the lighting for the day of our wedding. I would not of even thought of that. In addition Deja had me write down who was going to be in attendance (names/ages) and what pictures we wanted. The price Deja quoted us was perfect for our budget. She never pressured us to spend more than our budget allowed. The day of the wedding she got to know all of our guests and even remembered names of everyone so when it was time to take pictures she called everyone by name. She even brought toys for the 1 year old to get her attention to ensure the pictures were perfect. In addition she was able to capture great moments such as a tear in my moms eyes. Thank you Deja for making our wedding a day we will always remember. You have a special place in our hearts for taking such amazing photographs.

Sent on 01/13/2017

Deja View Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,295.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,295.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning

• That Takes the Cake
    That Takes the Cake Wedding Cakes

Deja captures the moment with her photography! One of the best on the Olympic Peninsula! We love working with her!!

• Heartfelt Ceremonies
    Heartfelt Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Deja on two weddings as an officiant, and am in a Chamber of Commerce wedding vendors group with her. Deja and her partner are totally dedicated to extremely high standards, working long hours and taking great pains to achieve the best results. Their photos reflect this--they are creative, abundant, and totally professional. They are also personally delightful, and put people instantly at ease. I completely recommend them!!

• Wilson Street, Wilson Street Port Townsend, WA, 98368 See on map