Port Townsend, WA 98368 Map · Phone number

About Heartfelt Ceremonies

Congratulations on your engagement! My name is Nancy, and I live in the Port Townsend, WA area. I have 19 years of experience officiating weddings, memorials, baby dedications, animal blessings, and other occasions. They have been done in traditional and non-traditional ways, indoors, and outdoors. I like to see the ceremony "led" by the couple, with a hands on approach, but also agreeable to take care of any and all of the service. Willing to consider traveling within my area. I am open to all kinds of beliefs--with religious references or none. A lot of my weddings are elopements with short notice. Since I'm retired, a flexible schedule allows me to accomodate this. I have experience in same sex marriages, offer reasonable rates, and consider myself a kind, loving soul with a good sense of humor!

Please give me a call or send me an email to set up your free consultation!

itsaboutstars@yahoo.com

wedding jason and stasi
DSCF0331
dscf002
Heartfelt Ceremonies
wedding at chapel ft worde
sparkley star

Heartfelt Ceremonies 2
Heartfelt Ceremonies 3

Brian · Married on 12/19/2018

Highly Recommended!

Did a wonderful job! Really listened to what we wanted and made our ceremony meaningful and special. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Heartfelt Ceremonies's reply:

THANK YOU Brian and Sheila...it was a privilege to be part of your beautifully simple, and quite lovely, wedding ceremony

Sheri · Married on 02/23/2018

Nancy is amazing! She made our day so special, even though we had a lot last minute hiccups. Here compassion is heartfelt and can't imagine what our day would have been like without her! Nancy thank you for being you, we consider you part of our Family.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Anca · Married on 02/21/2018

We are very pleased we chose Nancy as our officiant. After a phone call , a meet and greet , and a few follow up emails , she was able to create a personal and meaningful experience. We both feel our ceremonial was even better than we had hoped for. She did it just the way we wanted it and we highly recommend her .

Sent on 03/21/2018

Heartfelt Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 155.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? WA