Middleton, MA 01949 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Meet the Team

About Deborah Zoe Photography

BOSTON WEDDING AND PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHER

Deborah Zoe Photography is a Boston area wedding photographer serving clients throughout New England and beyond, creating emotive images filled with classic style and authenticity.

I create heartfelt images bathed in golden light that transports you back to the moment and fills you with butterflies. A romantic at heart, my images are infused with intimacy and sentimentality, anchored in thoughtful composition, clean lines and meaningful moments. With each commission, I strive to get to know my clients on a personal level - learning about their shared passions, history and dreams. From this foundation of trust, I create images that feel genuine to each couple I photograph, a true reflection of their unique relationship. With over a decade of experience and 150+ weddings photographed, I continue to be inspired by the many expressions of love, emphasizing professionalism and attention to detail in everything I do.

Residing on the North Shore of Boston with my husband and two kids, I travel extensively throughout New England, the United States and worldwide. I feel most at home near the water, digging my toes into the sand and listening to the waves crash upon the shore. I love getting lost in a good book, exploring new places, hot summer days and the sound of my kids as they giggle throughout her home.

I’d love to get to know your story and hear about all you’re looking forward to from your wedding day. Schedule your discovery call today!

• Woman-owned
Follow Deborah Zoe Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Captured
  • Photos by Nitin
  • Brynna Grae Creative Co.
  • Merlin Media
Preparation
crane estate wedding photos deborah zoe 00001 51 354670 157436780998259

47 Reviews for Deborah Zoe Photography

Hannah E. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Working with Deb Zoe & team was a dream come true!

Working with Deborah Zoe and her team was an absolute pleasure. She is professional, talented, thoughtful and has a remarkably quick turnaround time with producing sneak peaks, images, and our albums. We cannot stop looking at all of the photographs over and over again. She captured the natural beauty and excitement of the day! We could not be happier and more grateful for the experience of working with Deb and the finished product of our beautiful photographs, prints and albums!

Sent on 03/31/2021

Michelle L. · Married on 06/05/2021

Hire Deb!!

Deborah was wonderful to work with!! She was recommended to us from a friend and I am so glad we worked with her! We did both engagement photos and wedding day photos with her and she is amazing. She is responsive, organized, and always willing to answer questions about timelines/etc. We got married last weekend and already have received a few sneak peak photos! Her photos have such a dreamy timeless quality and we are going to cherish them for years to come. Highly recommend booking Deb for your wedding!!!

Sent on 06/12/2021
  • Sarah

Sarah S. · Married on 11/21/2020

Beyond amazing & beautiful photos!

Deb is amazing! She photographed my friend’s wedding several years ago and I knew when it was my turn to plan a wedding that I had to hire her. She and Lauren are a wonderful team who capture absolutely stunning photos. Their personalities are so calming and they have an immense amount of patience. I’ve only seen the sneak peeks so far and have received numerous compliments from friends and family on how amazing they are. I can’t wait to see the rest! I would highly recommend Deb for your wedding and I look forward to having her continue to photograph our milestones in the future!

Sent on 11/30/2020

Deborah Zoe Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 5350
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Slideshow
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 6750
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

Team of Deborah Zoe Photography

Deborah Parker

Deborah Parker

Owner & Lead Photographer

Known for her joyful and romantic aesthetic, Deborah combines her strong background in storytelling with a fine art approach to expertly craft images that feel rooted in intentionality and authenticity. Her work exudes beauty and light, celebrating the shared story of her clients and the unique experiences that influence who they are.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Lauren  Termini

Lauren Termini

Associate & Second Photographer

An integral part of our team since 2013, today Lauren creates images that are filled with emotion and authenticity. Combining her background in photojournalism with her love of people, Lauren’s calm and friendly demeanor provides a relaxed and comfortable environment for our couples.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Bethany & Dan Photography Wedding Photographers

SHe's great. She simply is exactly what you are looking for: a talented photographer with professionalism and personality. You will enter this process as clients and leave as friends. We would HIGHLY recommend Deborah Zoe as a wedding photographer.

• Events By Jackie M Wedding Planners

Deborah is an incredibly talented photographer! While her work speaks for itself, I'd also like to note that she is highly professional and organized. She knows how to capture those special moments while still allowing her clients to enjoy their day. You will not go wrong hiring this very special photographer!

• Briana Moore Storyteller Wedding Photographers

Deb is AWESOME. Such a talent, and such a wonderful personality. :)

• Middleton, MA, 01949 See on map
    Monday through Friday 10am - 4pm
    Location of (Deborah Zoe Photography)