Deborah Zoe Photography Reviews

Deborah Zoe Photography 4
Deborah Zoe Photography 5

Abbie · Married on 09/14/2019

Highly Recommend!

Deb was amazing! She was so easy to work with and made the wedding planning process so smooth. On our wedding day, she kept everything running on schedule and kept us all feeling calm and at ease. She made sure we got every photo on our list and went above and beyond to get the big family photos we wanted! We got all of our beautiful pictures back so quickly and have not stopped looking at them since. Thank you Deb for capturing our day so perfectly and giving us photos that we will cherish forever!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Y

Yongquan · Married on 11/03/2018

Talented, professional, amazing

Deborah was everything we hoped for in a wedding photographer and we couldn't be happier with the photos from both the engagement session as well as the big day itself. Deb was extremely organized and expertly helped us navigate all the details before the wedding day, from locations to shotlists to any permits we had to acquire. She also had an amazing way of making us feel comfortable and not self-conscious during all our photos. All of the candid shots taken during the cocktail hour, reception and dance also came out great and perfectly captured the personality of each guest. We'll be looking back on these photos and reliving the happy memories for many years to come.

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfection

1000% recommend you hire Deb, I can't say enough good things about her! First before your wedding day even arrives Deb is there to help with suggestions and timelines and to answer any questions. On the day of she got every photo done and when it came to portraits was great at getting them done quickly, but still beautifully. Then even after the wedding she reached out and got our photos back to us a week after the wedding!!!! The photos are romantic and stunning. Again can't say enough about how amazing Deb was.

Deborah Zoe Photography 6
    Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Emily

Emily Sawyer · Married on 08/18/2018

Deb is the best!!!

Hiring Deb was the best decision we made for our wedding day!!! I fell in love with Deb's photography style and, after speaking with her on the phone, knew that she was perfect for us! We did an engagement shoot a few months before our wedding which was so perfect - not only did it help us feel more comfortable in front of the camera but we also adore the photos!! Leading up to the big day, Deb was SO organized and helped us create a timeline and list of photos as well as just talking us through various aspects of the day.

We did a first look (highly recommend) and then were planning to take our bridal party/family portraits. About halfway through bridal party pictures, a huge storm rolled in. Deb stayed so calm and expertly directed everyone so we could get in as many pictures as possible. I was SO glad to have her there as it could have been a totally crazy scenario! Deb was super flexible and we were still able to get all of the pictures we wanted despite. And our pictures are absolutely AMAZING!!! The photos are so special to us and we will truly treasure them forever. Deb is really just the absolute best and we hope to be able to work with her again in the future!!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Joanne · Married on 06/16/2018

Deb was amazing! I have been receiving compliments after complements on my wedding photos. She made what can be a somewhat draining and awkward part of your day effortless and fun. Deb was extremely organized, getting all the right shots in a limited time frame. She was great at directing the crowd, while not being intrusive. I would not hesitate to recommend Deb and her team to any bride to be!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Genna · Married on 05/19/2018

I loved every part of my experience with Deb! She was organized, professional, and helped me plan out my entire day of timeline before the big day. During our actual wedding day, I barely noticed her taking pictures but loved that she would check in with me every now and again to make sure things were on schedule. She sent us our pictures SO quickly and I could not have been happier with them. She perfectly captured our day and I couldn't recommend her more.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Callie · Married on 09/30/2017

As my husband and I approach the one year anniversary of our wedding, we can't help but reminisce on what an amazing wedding day we had. At the time of our wedding, we were the last event she booked before Maternity leave with her gorgeous daughter. Most people would be tired, cranky and not their "best self", but Deb was AMAZING. She never missed a beat (with help from her incredibly supportive husband and assistant!) even with our large, rowdy bridal party. When mother nature threw some wind and rain at us during our allotted picture time on the beach, she offered me options and let me run with whatever I decided. At the end of the day the pictures came out amazing, and everyone STILL comments on how incredible they are. We were so lucky to find Deb and would recommend her hands down!

Deborah Zoe Photography 16
    Deborah Zoe Photography 17
    Deborah Zoe Photography 18
    Sent on 09/26/2018

Alyssa · Married on 07/22/2017

Deb Zoe Photography was the best decision I made in the entire wedding planning process! Deborah is professional, funny, kind and saying that she's incredibly talented is an understatement. Deb worked within our busy schedules to shoot our engagement session last minute, and we're so glad that we squeezed this in. It was great to meet her, and have that moment with my fiance. The engagement photos were amazing - which just kicked us into wedding mode! Deb is also a great communicator, she's extremely organized and provides her own beautiful "wedding photo guide" and planning worksheets to help you stay on track with timelines before the wedding and the day of. She's always calm and keeps the mood relaxed but fun. She has a beautiful eye behind the lens and always manages to capture those romantic, quiet little moments. My wedding photographs came out incredible and I have received so many compliments. The hardest part now will be deciding which photos to choose! Deb is amazing, you will be so happy you chose her!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/16/2017

We could not recommend Deborah Zoe more!! Our wedding photos are so stunning and she captured our love so perfectly. She gave us wonderful advice in regards to the day itself and recommended top notch vendors. Thank you Deb!!

Deborah Zoe Photography 19
    Sent on 08/09/2018
  • Elissa

Elissa · Married on 06/03/2017

We were lucky enough to have Deb photograph both our engagement session and our June 2017 wedding at The Estate at Moraine Farm. Deb's work caught my eye immediately when I found her online - I loved her romantic, soft, dreamy photography style and she seemed like a wonderful person to work. Her talent was confirmed when I saw how our engagement photos turned out; they were better than I ever could have imagined possible - she made us look like models!! I was completely blown away and knew she was the perfect choice for our wedding. Our wedding photos came out nothing short of perfection - looking at them has me reliving all of the happy moments from the day and brings tears to my eyes. She captured all the raw emotion of the day so perfectly while still making everyone look stunning. I will cherish these photos forever.

Additionally, Deb is, as I originally suspected, wonderful to work with - she is incredibly organized and on top of everything (a true dream for a Type-A person like me!). She was super responsive via email and was always there to answer any questions I had as I went through the wedding planning process. She helped us formulate our day-of timeline and was extremely patient with me as we went through many iterations to get it just right. She was on time for everything and was extremely professional yet accommodating at the same time - if I requested a certain type of photo or location/backdrop, she always made it happen. It was a true dream working with her!

I will always recommend Deb to anyone looking for a photographer and we will definitely be using her in the future should we need any professional photographs taken (and I have a feeling I will make excuses for them just so we can use her!!). :-)

Sent on 06/20/2017

Allison · Married on 05/28/2017

We used Deborah Zoe for our wedding on 5/28/2017 at Newport Beach House. We could not have been happier with the photos that we received less than two weeks later!! Every photo is beautiful. She was extremely organized leading up to the wedding- running through the timeline with me and gathering the specific groups for the wedding formals. Not only are her photos stunning, but she was a pleasure to work with on the day of the wedding and made taking photos fun!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Phoebe · Married on 11/05/2016

Deb was so amazing to work with from start to finish! She knew how to get the best photos from us and how to make us comfortable and happy :) we have photographs that we will treasure for years to come and even received a few little gifts from her that made us feel all the more special. I will recommend Deb for her style and professionalism to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Jim · Married on 10/15/2016

Deb is the best of the best. She interviews you ahead of time to get the most out of this whole experience. Included are all the engagement shots, altogether there were almost 1500 photos we had. She brings on a second photographer, and is willing to go and do whatever it takes to get the shot - lying down in dirt, standing on weird things, you name it. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/03/2017

kerin · Married on 09/24/2016

The experience we had with DZP was simply amazing. Deb is so professional, yet fun. She is detail oriented and was very responsive throughout the entire process of working with her. She makes you feel like the most important client she has whenever she speaks with you. Even when we had some last minute timing changes the week of the wedding, she rolled with the punches and didn't let it affect her attitude or her work. We are in absolute awe of the photos from our wedding, she truly captured it in the most beautiful way. All of our friends and family agreed, she captured everything so beautifully.

Sent on 10/12/2016
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/13/2016

Amazing is the word I would use to sum up my experience with DZP photography. Not only were our engagement and wedding pictures stunning but Deb is wonderful to work with. She was super helpful every step along the way and willing to offer input when I asked opinions about flowers, colors, etc. The whole experience was just like chatting back and forth with a friend...a friend who takes incredible pictures! As I told her when I saw my wedding photo’s on the blog I actually had tears in my eyes and was holding my breath scrolling through. Beautiful and an absolute pleasure to work with!

Sent on 08/26/2016
  • Kristen

Kristen Bender · Married on 10/31/2015

Loved working with Deb!

I absolutely loved working with Deb for my first ever Motherhood session with my little Charlie. She has such patience with children (prepping a wiggly newborn) and waiting for the right shot, I'm so happy we attended her mini sessions!

Deborah Zoe Photography 20
    Sent on 07/08/2019

LaNae · event on: 09/25/2015

We loved everything there was to love about working with Deb on our engagement pictures! Coming from out of town to take them in Boston, I felt like Deb took care of everything from a meeting place to taking us on a beautiful tour of Boston! I really felt like she invested in our session and we couldn't have imagine working with anyone else! She captured us beautifully and so us!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Carly · Married on 08/29/2015

Hiring Deb for our wedding was one of the best decisions that we made during planning. She was so pleasant to deal with, responsive to any questions, totally professional but friendly at the same time, and above all, the pictures turned out awesome! Everyone that saw the final product commented on how impressed they were with the quality and the moments she was able to catch. She releases little sneak peeks right after the event, before we even left for our honeymoon which was awesome, and by the time we got back, she had all of the pictures ready for us. The turn around time was unbelievable! I wouldn't hesitate for a minute in recommending Deb.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Deb photographed my sister's wedding so I already knew how fantastic she was but I was blown away by our pictures. Everything from the formals to the action shots to the sweet candid moments came out absolutely perfect. She was very professional but also super friendly. She did everything in her power to calm our nerves and to work with us to make sure we were comfortable, happy and excited. She is also very reasonably priced and very responsive. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Nicole · Married on 05/09/2015

My husband and I loved EVERYTHING about working with Deborah Zoe Photography for our wedding! Seriously. We loved everything about working with Deb. Her attention to detail from the very beginning to ensure that we got everything we wanted to out of our wedding photos was amazing and extremely comforting. Photography is really important to us and we appreciated Deb taking the time to get to know us as a couple and to find out exactly what we were looking for before our big day. On our wedding day, Deb did a wonderful job of finding the balance between letting things play out naturally and photographing raw emotion, and also giving us, our family, and bridal party guidance when we needed it. We love the pictures from our first look and feel that they are a genuine representation of our interaction on that day. Deb also did a great job managing our huge families and bridal party to make things run smoothly. We are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Deb, and would HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Jessica · event on: 03/10/2015

We used Deb to photograph our newborn son -- not actually a baby shower but that was the closest category that fit. Deb was absolutely amazing to work with for our newborn photoshoot. She was so incredibly patient with our fussy newborn and took absolutely beautiful photos. We are so happy with the images that we received and would absolutely work with Deb again in the future.

Sent on 03/25/2015

Liz · Married on 07/19/2014

Deb was incredible. I would recommend her to any bride. She is amazingly organized, professional, and great at her craft. She is excited about what she does and it shows through her solid work. Deb spent an entire afternoon with my husband and I for our engagement session and had photos to show by the end of the same evening! She got us the full assortment within 2 weeks! Before our wedding, she was repeatedly emailing me to find out details about our families and the big day itself which allowed me to stay organized while planning my own wedding! I honestly don't think I would have been on top of everything had Deb not been in the picture! She helped us plan a timeline for the day, and decide which pictures were most important to take, while also giving us the chance to provide our own input and explain what we were looking for. Many of our friends and family commented on how professional she was during family portraits - she knew everyone by name and was able to gather people quickly so we wouldn't miss any photos that we had requested. Her assistants were amazing as well, doing a great job at preparing photos and equipment and making sure none were to be missed. Her experience and friendly attitude helped me make decisions as I planned the day when I had no idea what I was doing. :) She had our wedding pictures up on her blog while we were still on our honeymoon! She was so efficient at posting our photos online, giving us access to them quickly, and getting our album completed very soon after the big day. I am amazed at how organized and efficient she is and would highly recommend her. Her prices are very reasonable considering the amount of time and effort she puts in to each client before, during, and after the wedding. I was very grateful to have such a seamless experience throughout the entire process. I look forward to asking her to take photos again for me in the future and recommending her to all my friends. Hire her! :)

Sent on 10/09/2014

Marlo · Married on 07/06/2014

My husband and I absolutely LOVED working with Deborah, and we recommend her to anyone planning a wedding! She was so organized and professional, taking a great deal of stress off of our shoulders. She was able to capture beautiful moments from our day without being intrusive - in fact, I was shocked at some of the pictures she took because I didn't even know that she was standing right there! Her organized approach and calm manner helped us feel totally comfortable on our wedding day. The photos we received (all 1700+ of them!!) were absolutely beautiful! You certainly won't be getting the standard "prom-looking" wedding photos (you all know what I mean) if you choose Deborah. Every single one of her images is magazine-worthy! Our weddings pictures are amazing and I am so happy that we made the choice to hire Deborah!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Melissa · Married on 08/23/2013

Deborah is an AMAZING photographer. We're so happy we hired her to shoot our engagement session and wedding in Newport, RI this summer. Photos from both sessions came out awesome- several of our friends and family commented how great all of the pictures were. Deborah's photos truly captured the emotions and joy of the day. We had a great mix of candid and portraits which was important to us.

More importantly, Deborah was awesome to work with. She was very responsive to our emails and was extremely helpful with providing recommendations on pre-wedding and wedding details like day-of scheduling/timing. She was a pleasure to be around the day of the wedding and made my husband and I feel very comfortable.

What really impressed us about Deborah is that she posted a blog with wedding highlights soon after the wedding, and she provided us the entire set of high quality images along with a thumb drive two weeks after our wedding.

Sent on 10/10/2013

Katelyn · Married on 08/17/2013

Deborah was great to work with. From her pictures to the gifts she sent us, she really outdid herself in every aspect. We will cherish her photos of our wedding for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 09/08/2013