Dear LC

Worcester, MA View map

Dear LC was born out of my passion for clean, classic style. I’m inspired by American designers like Michael Kors, Kate Spade and Lily Pulizter who so effortlessly combine classic and modern to create a truly timeless sense of style! This same love for sophisticated, modern style comes through in all of my chic and modern designs. My collection of wedding invitations and stationery was carefully crafted with the modern bride in mind. Quality is so important to me. Everything I create is printed on the finest quality cardstock and is available in either letterpress or digital mediums. Extraordinary attention to detail and a reputation for addressing the individual needs of each and every client makes the Dear LC experience unique allowing you to enjoy preparing for your Big Day! I look forward to creating something that truly makes you excited!

Dear LC is located in Worcester, Massachusetts and ships nationwide!

Who is LC?

Lynn Caputo • Owner, Designer, Shoe addict

Born and raised in Massachusetts, I’m a true New Englander: I live for the three months out of the year that provide me the opportunity to enjoy coastal living and, although I love to pull on a cozy cable knit sweater, I loathe the winter and spend the remaining nine months of the year in anticipation of summer’s arrival. I LOVE shoes, dancing, and oh yeah, did I mention summer?

I’m excited to be a part of such an important time in your life and hope that I can help to make the experience that much more memorable!

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    Anne Married on 09/04/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Dear LC made our wedding invitations for our nautical themed wedding. We couldn't have been happier with how amazing they looked! Lynn was prompt in all of her responses and very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend utilizing them for any of your invitation needs!
  • User2276304 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lynn was fantastic to work with, very quick to respond and was able to fulfill the orders very quickly. She worked with me through all the design questions I had and always had great suggestions. Prices were very reasonable, I even ordered matching stationary!
    Ross Married on 08/15/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lynn was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was extremely professional, very knowledgeable, and worked with us to create gorgeous invitations. Her work is exceptional.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Visions by Baker Photography, LLC Visions by Baker Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

All the work I've seen that Lynn has done is simply beautiful. As a photographer, I have seen a lot of other inventions that just do not stand up to the quality and attention to detail you'll receive from Pink Snail. If you're looking for customized work and truly personalized stationary that expresses not only just what you wish to say, but also expresses who you are... You can't go wrong with Pink Snail!

Worcester, 01606
Location of (Dear LC)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding