11700 Old Georgetown Rd Suite 1614, Rockville, MD 20852 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About DCs Gay Wedding Planners

Washington DC's Premiere Wedding Planner Don Gillin and his team of talented consultants will plan your wedding using the most sophisticated of elements. Our personalized services will ensure that every detail is carefully considered during the planning process. Whether your guestlist is comprised of 15 or 1500, our passion for a successful event is the same. Whether your budget is $500 or $500,000, our committment to you won't change. With over a decade of experience, Don and his team will honor your love story by providing an experience that far surpasses your expectations.

facebookadgay

1 Reviews for DCs Gay Wedding Planners

Kate · Married on 07/31/2010

0.4
      0.5

Don Gillin is a crook. He took $900 from me as well as all my wedding decor (cylinder vases, gift bags, candy buffet supplies and even my mothers wedding candle holders) then dissapeared from his Bethesda Condo. He did not attend my wedding. He did not fulfill his contract, he did NOT return a dime or any of my decorations, all of which had to be replaced. He lied about his wheareabouts (saying his father had died in PA), did not answer his phone, and when I blocked my number he responded with lies. Do not use this con man. If you see him, run. Better yet, call me as my deceased mother's candles were very important to me, and he has them!

Sent on 08/20/2010

DCs Gay Wedding Planners FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DCs Gay Wedding Planners 1
    Become A Fan Of DCs Gay Wedding Planners on Facebook
    Click on the link to become a fan of DCs Gay Wedding Planners... http://www.facebook.com/pages/North-Bethesda/Dcs-Gay-Wedding-Planners/220292694259?v=app_2309869772&ref=mf

• 11700 Old Georgetown Rd, Suite 1614 Rockville, 20852 See on map