Daydream Floral

Jersey City, NJ View map

Daydream Floral & Events creates what YOU want! When we meet at our complimentary consultation, we listen to your vision and discuss options on the spot. We bring our laptop with us to the consultation so that it is easy for us to connect to find flowers that you may have other wise not known or vice versa you know the way the flower looks and not the name. We give you prices on the spot so that when you receive the proposal it matches EXACTLY with what was discussed at the consultation. We use this time not only to get together a vision plan but also to engage with you and educate you on flowers, cost, timing of installation. We are not in a rush when we meet you, we take our time and really get to the core of understanding what you want and get to know you too! Our aim is to make you feel instinctively that want to go with us because you feel trust, respected, listened to that we are going to deliver your vision on the day and nothing short of it. It is very important to Daydream Floral to provide accurate, realistic information all done with a smile and happy vibe. We are on top of our email responses and to make you feel that you are being heard. Proposals are sent out with in days of meeting and we arrive extra early to set up your event so that everything goes according to plan. This is very important to us!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$225.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

4.7

• Rachel
    Rachel Married on 05/23/2021

Romantic, Magical and Affordable!!!

I hired Daydream Floral for my wedding that took place on May 23, 2021 in Franklin Lakes NJ.

Wow, where do I start about Daydream Floral, and especially Mitali?!
    She made our wedding day a literal dream come true. I emailed Mitali at the very beginning of the pandemic inquiring about her services after seeing beautiful photos of past work on Wedding Wire. Neither of us knew what 2020 would hold, but even through the chaos, she was very responsive. She tuned into every detail I mentioned, all through phone communications. I was never nervous about her understanding my vision. She has the most refined, artistic and romantic design ability! TRUST HER, SHE'S RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING!! LOL.
    When it comes to logistics - she was on time, numbers were always correct, everything presented was as promised and bursting with beauty and creativity.
    DAYDREAM FLORAL & EVENTS WILL TAKE YOUR STRESS AWAY AND FULFILL YOUR VISION!!! I can promise you that.
    Just like everyone says, my wedding day flew right past me in a matter of hours, but I could never thank Mitali and her team enough for the beauty and elegance they delivered.
  • Jen
    Jen S. Married on 05/16/2021

Stunning Floral Design

From start to finish, Mitali was lovely to work with. She spoke with me twice over the phone for an hour to talk through what I was thinking for the tables, the ceremony arch and the boutonnieres. We exchanged emails back and forth and she always answered attentively and with expertise. I sent her examples of flowers that I was interested in and she chose a combination of poppies, crisped and peonies that was simply breathtaking. I asked her to create a flower “spray” 4 feet long based on an image that I found and a wooden triangle my dad built- and her creation was BETTER than the inspiration pics! (See triangle spray and flowers). She suggested the “bud vase” look and the resulting textured plus the colors that she chose came out fantastic. (See table arrangement) Also her partner was extremely nice to work with as well. I am not exaggerating when I day that her floral designs made my wedding enchanting. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who wants to decorate their wedding, especially if they have creative ideas!
    Danielle A. Married on 09/12/2020

Exquisite florals by a brilliant florist!

Mitali was the first florist I consulted with and quickly became the only florist I wanted to have for my wedding. She seamlessly integrated my style and delivered exquisite aisle and church decorations and reception centerpieces. Her attention to detail and efficient communication is unsurpassed! We received so many compliments on the florals with most people saying that they usually don't notice wedding flowers but that these were extraordinary. I highly recommend Mitali for any bride looking for a high-touch florist!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Daydream Floral 1
Exclusive

Grove Street Jersey City, NJ, 07302
201-284-2245
Location of (Daydream Floral)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding