Lubbock, TX 79424 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,000
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Day of Durham Designs

We are a team of husband and wife located in Lubbock, TX, that handles your design and event needs for you! From customizing your invitations, making one of a kind party favors, designing your event, and coordinating vendors; we do it all! We want to ensure that instead of worrying about the hustle and bustle that goes into making your event perfect, you're focused on preparing yourself for the best day ever!

Follow Day of Durham Designs on

Day of Durham Designs 3
  • Katie

Katie Shaw · Getting married on 10/19/2019

The best ever!

Bailey helped me design my wedding invite suite and it is exactly what i was looking for! She truly listened to what I was wanted and provided consultation about various ways to print them when I was ready. I truly appreciate her kindness and quick replies. I could not have done it without her!

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Day of Durham Designs 4
    Day of Durham Designs 5
    Day of Durham Designs 6
  • Kyra

Kyra M Jones · Married on 07/04/2019

Amazing Coordinating Team

Bailey and Colby were so wonderful! I hired Bailey as my day of coordinator for my wedding in Austin, Tx, but I got so much more than that! She not only helped me coordinate my amazing day, but also wrangled my crazy family and kept me feeling as stress free as I could be! She was the perfect woman to help me bring my vision into reality. And she and her husband are the team every wedding needs to keep it going beautiful and smooth.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Taylor Aldridge · Married on 10/13/2018

They were the BEST!

Wow! Bailey did such a wonderful job! We hired her as a Day of Coordinator, and she went ABOVE and BEYOND. She made our custom Order of Events cards, helped decorate, ran last minute errands and of course kept the whole party going! Our wedding was everything we dreamed it would be and more. Seriously couldn’t have done it with out them! Thank you guys!
    Side note: We almost didn’t hire a Day of Coordinator. WE ARE SO HAPPY WE DID!

Sent on 11/15/2018

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Sandy White, Officiant/Minister
    Sandy White, Officiant/Minister Wedding Officiants

I encourage every couple to consider a professional to see to the details required to make their wedding dreams come true. Day of Durham Designs was wonderful to work with. They have a real eye for details and are very friendly and professional. I look forward to working with them often.

• Lubbock, TX, 79424 See on map