Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About David Sutta Photography

Genuine Moments Captured Here

David Sutta Photography is the product of my passion for true photojournalism. This passion began years ago with a Canon Rebel camera and a little too much free time. Over time a hobby evolved (along with the gear) into a successful full service photography company. Since the beginning the best part about my job has been capturing people's special moments, while adding my own creative eye to that moment.

***2013 UPDATE***

WE NOW OFFER SPECTACULAR WEDDING FILMS AND PHOTO BOOTHS.  TAKE ONE LOOK AND YOU WILL SEE WE ARE DIFFERENT.  PACKAGE DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE.

SEE THEM AT WWW.DAVIDSUTTAFILMS.COM AND WWW.SUNSETPHOTOBOOTHS.COM

**********************

MY PHILOSOPHY
My resume includes a wide range of photo shoots. From awesome prints hanging on clients walls to commercial billboards that overlook major South Florida highways we have just about done it all! With that said, I strongly believe no client is the same. While one may prefer a traditional style of photography another may want a photojournalistic approach. I find many clients want both! I am very flexible and will always work closely with you to make sure you not only get what you want out of your shoot but that you are WOWed by the results.

A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME
I was born and raised in Miami. Most of my family is spread out across South Florida from Cutler Bay to Lake Worth. In addition to running a photography company I work for CBS News as a reporter. My Emmy award winning work is typically featured on Monday through Friday newscasts. Can you tell journalism, whether it's photo or video, has always been something I have enjoyed?

WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING WE?
From time to time I am assisted by some of the best photojournalists in the business. My "day job" has afforded me the opportunity to work some amazing photographers. I look for opportunities to incorporate their skills, creativity, and vision whenever possible. For large events my beautiful wife (DSP business manager) assists me to help organize the shoot. Look for photos of her along with my new baby girl on the blog from time to time. The two have been gracious putting up with the paparazzi!

A WORD OF THANKS
Our success has been built on our attention to detail, incredible images, and most of all you. I know none of this would be possible if not for you... our clients who gave us an opportunity. Thank you for your support over the years as we continue to grow!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Slideshow (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Prints (1)

We loved working with David and his team. He came highly recommended from other friends. David was very easy to work with and seeing the photos from the ceremony at our reception was amazing. Our guests loved looking at the photos. We received all of our wedding photos super fast after the wedding and the photos turned out beautifully! We enjoyed David's laid back attitude and his team. Everything from start to finish was super professional. I would highly recommend his team to others. Thank you David!

Photo of David Sutta Photography in Miami, FL - Reception space
Photo of David Sutta Photography in Miami, FL - Pre-wedding
Photo of David Sutta Photography in Miami, FL - Ceremony
Profile Picture melissa, 12/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Slideshow

David was the favorite part of my wedding day! He was so professional and knew exactly what shots were going to be great and which ones would not work. David also surprised us with same day edits and had a slideshow of photos at the reception. He was great!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would highly recommend David Sutta and his team to anyone who wants incredible, unique photos. I originally fell in love with his website! He seemed very laid back and had a sense of humor, which was important to me and my husband. We wanted someone who was extremely talented and made us feel comfortable. We got all of that and more with David! When I first contacted him, he drove out of his way to meet with me. He was very honest in his pricing and does not do the typical "packages" that other photographers do that make you spend more money than you need to. His photos were unique and fun. Nothing felt forced or awkward when he was taking pictures. He is like a ninja because my husband and I barely even saw him during the reception but he captured so many great photos! His same day edits are a must. Everyone at the wedding loved looking at photos from the ceremony just an hour before. He gave us all of our photos less than two weeks after the wedding. We were very impressed with his vision and loved every photo he took. I would highly recommend David!

Profile Picture Cassie, 2/25/17, 3 Reviews

220x220 sq 1375061958674 rodney  mailin 2121
220x220 sq 1375061962700 rodney  mailin 2169

6 VIDEOS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Rockstar highly recommends the photography services of David Sutta to any couple looking to capture their big day with stylish, fun, and creative images. David and his team are punctual, professional, efficient, and an absolute pleasure to work with. Five stars all the way!

5 PROS I KNOW