19940 Mona Road Suite 6, Jupiter, FL 33469 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 37

About Rockstar Catering + Event Co.

The difference between an ordinary wedding and a Rockstar wedding is in the details.

At Rockstar Event Planners, we believe your wedding should be as wonderfully unique as you. For this reason, each wedding begins as a blank canvas. Employing your overall vision and ideas through the elements of food, photography, music and decor - we create a collective experience that is a direct reflection of who you are. It is our pleasure to share in your story and vision through organization, dedication, and detailed coordination.

Our approach is simple: With fresh ideas, honest advice, appropriate direction, and discerning aesthetics, we approach the planning and production process with the utmost detail and care from a perspective that is refined and authentic. We work hard, laugh often, and invest all energy into the creation of unforgettable events; events that are neither manufactured or contrived, but completely unique to the personality, style, and tastes of our clients.

Please also visit our WeddingWire page for Rockstar Catering Company!

Follow Rockstar Catering + Event Co. on

6853d7dfe5d6916c 1398781189839 img800
Ashley + Ben's Enchanted Forest Wedding Reception. Photo by Barca Designs.
Brooch Bouquet + Steam Punk Boutonniere. Photo by Barca Designs.
Brooch Bouquet + Steam Punk Boutonniere. Photo by Barca Designs.
Brooke + Brad's Backyard Cinema Wedding. Photo by Courtney Lindberg Photography.
Jenn + Bobby's Peanut Island Wedding. Photo by Michelle Morales Photography.
Jenn + Bobby's Peanut Island Wedding. Photo by Michelle Morales Photography.
Ashley + Ben. Photo by Rachel Wallace Photography.
Ashley + Ben. Photo by Rachel Wallace Photography.
Mairin + Brian. Photo by Carmen Alvarez Photography.
Mairin + Brian. Photo by Carmen Alvarez Photography.
Key West Wedding Party. Photo by Barca Designs.
Key West Wedding Party. Photo by Barca Designs.
Kim + Roman's Private Moment. Photo by David Sutta Photography.
Kim + Roman's Private Moment. Photo by David Sutta Photography.
Luisa + Herbert's Lake Pavilion Wedding Reception. Photo by Secret Garden Photography.
Brooke + Brad. Photo by Courtney Lindberg Photography.
Brooch Bouquet. Photo by Barca Designs.
Brooch Bouquet. Photo by Barca Designs.
Brooke's Wedding Dress + The Mason Jar Ceremony Chandelier. Photo by Courtney Lindberg Photography.
Jenn + Bobby's Glorious Sunset Wedding Portrait. Photo by Michelle Morales Photography.
Brooke + Brad's Ceremony Set-Up. Photo by Courtney Lindberg Photography.
Brooke + Brad's Ceremony Set-Up. Photo by Courtney Lindberg Photography.
Key West Garden Reception. Photo by Barca Designs.
Key West Garden Reception. Photo by Barca Designs.
Leah + Joel. Photo by Michael + Josephine Photography.
Leah + Joel. Photo by Michael + Josephine Photography.
Brooke + Brad's Concessions. Photo by Courtney Lindberg Photography.
Brooke + Brad's Concessions. Photo by Courtney Lindberg Photography.
Amanda + Brad. Photo by Adam Opris Photography.
Amanda + Brad. Photo by Adam Opris Photography.
Hot Sauce Favors. Photo by Barca Designs.
Hot Sauce Favors. Photo by Barca Designs.
Brooke + Brad. Photo by Courtney Lindberg Photography.
Kings Table for Ashley + Ben's Wedding Reception. Photo by Barca Designs.
Kings Table for Ashley + Ben's Wedding Reception. Photo by Barca Designs.
Brooke + Brad's Video Vows. Photo by Courtney Lindberg Photography.
Brooke + Brad's Video Vows. Photo by Courtney Lindberg Photography.
Mairin + Brian's Al Fresco Reception. Photo by Carmen Alvarez Photography.
Mairin + Brian's Al Fresco Reception. Photo by Carmen Alvarez Photography.
Theater Chandeliers. Photo by Barca Designs.
Theater Chandeliers. Photo by Barca Designs.
Rockstar Bride, Kim. Photo by David Sutta Photography.
Rockstar Bride, Kim. Photo by David Sutta Photography.
Meg + Javier's Reception. Photo by Rachel Wallace Photography.
Meg + Javier's Reception. Photo by Rachel Wallace Photography.
Tree-top Centerpieces. Photo by Barca Designs.
Tree-top Centerpieces. Photo by Barca Designs.
Michele + Randy's Reception. Photo by The Pros.
Michele + Randy's Reception. Photo by The Pros.
Jessica + Coy. Photo by Palm Beach Photography.
Jessica + Coy. Photo by Palm Beach Photography.
Cake from Earth and Sugar for Meg + Javier's Wedding Reception. Photo by Rachel Wallace Photography.
Tented Reception. Photo by Karla Korn Photography.
Tented Reception. Photo by Karla Korn Photography.
Bohemian Beach Bride. Photo by Karla Korn Photography.
Bohemian Beach Bride. Photo by Karla Korn Photography.
Outside Cigar Lounge. Photo by Secret Garden Photography.
Outside Cigar Lounge. Photo by Secret Garden Photography.
6853d7dfe5d6916c 1398781189839 img800

• Videos 3

14 Reviews for Rockstar Catering + Event Co.

Rachel was fantastic! We hired her for "month of" wedding planning (but she actually got in touch early and gave us an extra week). I cannot recommend her or her company more highly. She answered every single email in a very timely (some times all most super human) manner. It can be nerve wracking to work on a wedding for a year and then hand everything off to a stranger. Rachel made me feel like I was handing things off to myself. Absolutely everything was taken care of, and taken care of with excellence.
    I had been concerned about things I wouldn't know to do- after all, I don't have a wedding every day. Rachel found all the little gaps and filled them. She asked thoughtful and helpful questions and was an excellent problem solver.
    From the beginning she understood the type of wedding my husband and I wanted and she worked hard to make sure our ideas came to fruition.
    One of my main concerns was that I did not want to be rushing around on my wedding day trying to solve problems. She had everything completely in hand. Days after our wedding I found out about several small "emergencies" that she just took care of without ever stressing me, my family, or my bridal party out.
    Even my bridesmaids LOVED her. They were grateful for her detailed itinerary. And very grateful that they didn't get stuck with the grunt work of the day. They even tried to pressure Rachel into staying for the after party- this was from a bridesmaid who recently went to a wedding and was HORRIFIED when the wedding planner came to the after party. That's how wonderful Rachel was. I wish I could hire her to just handle every day life. Her services made me feel like I was the most luxurious bride who ever lived. Thank you Rachel!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Gretchen · Married on 04/18/2015

Rachel and the whole rockstar team were beyond amazing to work with and I am so grateful I chose them as one of our wedding vendors. Knowing that Rachel was there and had everything under control allowed me to have a completely stress free day and truly enjoy the company of all of our wedding guests. Rachel was extremely efficient, knowledgable, and accessible during the wedding planning process and was definitely the best resource I had in planning such a large scale event for the first time. I truly cannot imagine our wedding with out her and the rockstar team! They helped us to bring together all the details that we envisioned and ensured that the night was executed flawlessly! Looking back on the wedding planning process, deciding to go with Rachel and the Rockstar Team was one of the best decisions we made!

Sent on 04/28/2015

jessica · Married on 02/07/2015

Rockstar event planners helped me to plan my wedding. Rachel went above and beyond to make our big day amazing! She was always very easy to contact prior to the wedding and the day of. Rachel and her assistant were extremely organized and timely the day of the wedding and everything ran very smoothly! I highly recommend Rockstar Event Planners!

Sent on 02/13/2015

Award

Rockstar Catering + Event Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Karla Korn Photography
    Karla Korn Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Rockstar Catering + Event planners is like being pampered creatively & literally. They are always throwing ideas around and inspiring everyone around them. They are able to take on multiple tasks without slowing down. I would recommend them to anyone who crosses paths with them.

• Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design
    Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design Wedding Florists

Such a great company. Food is awesome! And Rachel the planner is very professional and just a pleasure to deal with!

• Celebrations By Kathy
    Celebrations By Kathy Wedding Decor & Lighting

In my 9 years of experience I have learned that there is nothing more valuable to a wedding than an event planner. Rachel from Rockstar is very professional, detailed and super responsive to the Bride's and Vendor's needs. She is also one of the nicest people that you will ever meet. We are delighted to recommend her services.

• 19940 Mona Road, Suite 6 Jupiter, 33469 See on map