64 Reviews for David Sutta Photography

Liability Insurance (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Prints (1)
58 David Sutta Photography Reviews

We loved working with David and his team. He came highly recommended from other friends. David was very easy to work with and seeing the photos from the ceremony at our reception was amazing. Our guests loved looking at the photos. We received all of our wedding photos super fast after the wedding and the photos turned out beautifully! We enjoyed David's laid back attitude and his team. Everything from start to finish was super professional. I would highly recommend his team to others. Thank you David!

Photo for David Sutta Photography Review - Reception space
Photo for David Sutta Photography Review - Pre-wedding
Photo for David Sutta Photography Review - Ceremony
Profile Picture melissa, 12/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Slideshow

David was the favorite part of my wedding day! He was so professional and knew exactly what shots were going to be great and which ones would not work. David also surprised us with same day edits and had a slideshow of photos at the reception. He was great!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would highly recommend David Sutta and his team to anyone who wants incredible, unique photos. I originally fell in love with his website! He seemed very laid back and had a sense of humor, which was important to me and my husband. We wanted someone who was extremely talented and made us feel comfortable. We got all of that and more with David! When I first contacted him, he drove out of his way to meet with me. He was very honest in his pricing and does not do the typical "packages" that other photographers do that make you spend more money than you need to. His photos were unique and fun. Nothing felt forced or awkward when he was taking pictures. He is like a ninja because my husband and I barely even saw him during the reception but he captured so many great photos! His same day edits are a must. Everyone at the wedding loved looking at photos from the ceremony just an hour before. He gave us all of our photos less than two weeks after the wedding. We were very impressed with his vision and loved every photo he took. I would highly recommend David!

Profile Picture Cassie, 2/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would recommend David Sutta to all couple's looking for the perfect wedding photographer. His attention to detail and experience is immediately evident. You can tell he truly loves what he does. My husband and I could not be happier with our choice to have him and his team capture our special day.

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

David and his team were extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. We are very fortunate to have chosen a wonderful photographer for our special day.

Profile Picture m, 11/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David Sutta is a great photographer. He met all of our expectations. He did our engagement and wedding photos. Everything was flawless. I would definitely use him again for a future occasion and recommend him to anyone. Thank you David for capturing our special day!!!

Profile Picture Yeni, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

One word: AMAZING! From the first conversation I had with David, he was trustworthy, professional, and accommodating. I came to him in a bind. Literally, 10 days before my wedding, I reached out to him as using my husband's relative who was a photographer just didn't make sense for an array of personal reasons (and boy, am I glad I went with my gut and hired David!). Within an hour of speaking to him, I was provided with a written proposal, and access to his gallery. He had just done a wedding for my brother's co-worker and he came highly recommended. I now know why! We met the next night with my parents and he was extremely thorough and personable. He was even able to get us a videographer on short notice.

The day of my wedding, he was incredible. He's soft spoken and extremely kind. Those are qualities that stood out to me from a personal level. While I wish I had requested more formal portraits with my parents, I realized that there were time parameters that he had to work within as I had a brunch wedding and we were doing formal portraits before. I received the pictures yesterday, and I was captivated. He truly captured the beauty of that day - from the flowers, to all of the intricate details that I never thought possible. I would recommend him highly to others. I do wish I had retained him earlier in my wedding planning process to have more time to review details and itineraries. I also wish I had hired him to do an engagement shoot of my husband and I because he really has a passion for photography. He had a surprise for us at the wedding which my guests loved: a tv monitor with pictures streaming during the entire reception. That alone made me smile and say "Wow!" I will definitely use him again in the future. Thank you David. You have a client for life!

Profile Picture Wendi, 5/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

David Sutta was great to work with. He was very accommodating and worked with us every step of the way. It was great because he sat with us and listened to exactly what we wanted, then tailored a package to our exact needs. David was easily reached by phone and email and never kept us waiting for answers. It was an absolute pleasure using David as our wedding photographer and we are soon looking to return to him for family photos.

Profile Picture Brody, 4/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

David Sutta and his team are amazing!!! He took our engagement photos and our wedding day photos. He pays special attention to details and captures your love and personality. We can't stop gushing over our engagement and wedding pictures. We aren't very comfortable taking pictures, but he walked us through posing and captured natural moments too. He and his team are super patient, flexible, and hardworking. Our family and friends also loved the pictures he took. He gives you a flash drive with every single picture he takes of you and access to your pictures online. He had both our engagement and wedding pictures ready before the time he had told us. Oh, and if you are looking to have a photo booth at your wedding, definitely go with their photo booth. It was personalized and so much fun! We would recommend David to anyone looking for a photographer. We hope to work with him again in the future to capture many more special moments in our lives.

Profile Picture janerly, 3/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We used David Sutta Photography for our engagement and wedding photos and we couldn't be happier. David captured the major moments of our wedding, as well as the small special moments my husband and I shared together on our special day. David is extremely quick with editing and sending our photos to us; less than two weeks after our wedding day. Aside from our beautiful photos, David himself is a pleasure to work with as well as his colleagues. A huge thank you to David Sutta Photography for all of their hard work for us.

Profile Picture Jamie, 1/16/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

My husband and I were VERY impressed with the level of service provided by David Sutta Photography. They are very experienced in what they do and take initiative. It was like we were surrounded by the paparazzi, every special moment and every little detail was captured. In trying to steal a kiss in the elevator, away from the crowd, we looked up to find a camera in the elevator, capturing that moment too. David and his team were a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend their service to any bride who wants one less thing to worry about at their wedding.

Profile Picture Clarissa, 1/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Beginning with our engagement to our wedding photos, David Sutta and his crew were nothing but EXCEPTIONAL. David was down to earth, personable and easy to work with. He was extremely organized and structured. He made a schedule for all aspects of our wedding and executed it masterfully, adjusting to all unforeseen situations with ease.

Not only were our photos AMAZING, capturing all of our candid moments, we received them back in record time. His website and online app made it very easy to share our special day with friends and family.

We were so lucky and blessed to find someone like David Sutta who provided such fun and quality service. We would recommend him to anyone.

THANK YOU DAVID!!

Profile Picture NOREA, 11/20/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

David Sutta and his staff are amazing!! We found David Sutta and set up an interview with him. Upon meeting with him I was blown away with his professionalism, and passion for what he does. There was no doubt in our mind after we met with him that he would be the photographer we choose. He did our engagement photos and they came out STUNNING! His talent for photography shines through his work. We received so many compliments on our photos. I got married this past November and was blown away with how amazing our photos were. He knew exactly what I wanted for my special day, and captured every moment. We also got our photo booth through him and it was one of the best ones I have seen. His prices are great. For anyone looking for a photographer, I HIGHLY recommend David Sutta Photography. Everyone who sees my photos always ask me who took them. David and his team are the best of the best!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We chose David as our wedding photographer at the recommendation of a friend and we couldn't be happier with how the photos came out. Our engagement session was comfortable and fun, with David providing enough direction to get some really incredible & unique shots. On the day of our wedding, David & team were extremely professional and efficient. All of the shots we wanted to take with the wedding party and family were set up ahead of time and executed quickly. The photos came out beautiful and our guests loved David. They especially loved the slideshow of photos playing on screen during the reception. We would highly recommend him to friends and family! Thank you for everything David!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/20/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

There's Literally no better photographer you can hire. He uses the latest techniques and technology like drones to get those priceless and timeless shots! He was even able to display the pictures as he took them at the TVs at our open bars. The guests were amazed and astounded and he's as professional and timely as they get. He makes your special day all about you and goes above and beyond to capture the day so well, that when you go back and look at the photos he took you'll relive the day all over again. He uploads the pictures to his server as well as sends an amazingly boxed memory stick with all the photos. Next to marrying my wife hiring David Sutta was the next best decision we ever made!

Profile Picture Kenneth, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

David Sutta photography had amazing response time, extremely professional and knowledgeable. Getting to keep the USB drive with all pictures at the end is unique and fun to go through afterwards.. would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture User4200750, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David was wonderful! He is so nice and our wedding pictures came out beautifully. On the day of the event, he makes you feel so comfortable and gets so creative with the pictures. We met with many photographers and loved David's work. We received our photos incredibly quick after the wedding. Thank you, David! We have beautiful pictures to remember our big day!

Profile Picture Kristi, 3/7/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

David & crew were true professionals. Arrived early, stayed late, communicated thoroughly through the whole process, and most importantly... took beautiful photos!

Profile Picture Noah, 2/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Living in NY and having a destination wedding in Florida can easily become overwhelming with all the planning that goes into your special day. However with having David, he puts your mind at ease. David Sutta Photography provided photography and a photo booth for our wedding day. Since Day one, he was very professional outlining expectations and was always open to suggestions. If you are looking for a person who has a great eye and really cares about what he produces, David and his team are great!

Profile Picture Pamela, 1/19/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

I definitely recommend David Sutta Photography. He took our engagement photos and wedding photos and they were amazing. I am really impressed with his creativity and skill for photography. He was very professional and friendly during these important times in our lives. Everyone still compliments all our of photos taken by David Sutta.
I look forward to taking more photos with him to document the next important milestone in our lives.

Profile Picture Fiorella, 1/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My name is Clara Delgado, recently married to a wonderful man in Dec 26/ 2014. David and his wife are not only amazing people but are professional and hard working. Their work is flawless, impecable, and they translate their passion into the work they perform. David works with an incredible ease and is open to suggestions. I highly recommend him for your wedding whoever is reading this review, I can guarantee that you will not be dissapointed. If you are looking for high quality pictures, that are truly an art, a canvas, then he is the one you should call. He made my wedding very special and I couldnt be happier with the services provided. He also provided the photobooth which was a hit for our wedding, he provides the props (hats, masks, etc) and everyone enjoyed it the whole night. The pictures come out printed and they are sent to facebook and mailed to your phone. Please LOOK NO FURTHER, CALL HIM NOW, your wedding will truly be unforgettable!Thank you David and company for all the dedication and hard work.

Profile Picture Clara, 12/26/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

David Sutta and his team are an excellent choice for photography and film! The quality, professionalism, and overall care and concern coming from David is top notch.

Quality - The pictures are absolutely incredible. David and his team have an eye for poses and scenes that make great pictures. They know where the emotion is, and they go and find it. I can read the expressions on my family members' faces and know exactly what they were thinking. I can't wait to see the film!

Professionalism - From the start, David was the epitome of professional. He was quick with the emails and return calls. His answers to my many questions were clear and honest. During the wedding, he was a pro not only at managing pictures but managing people. Who knew he would be the one to keep us on schedule before the wedding. He was flexible with my requests, and patient with family members taking cell phone pictures while he was trying to do his job.

Care - David takes time to get to know his clients, as you can see from his website. He is a journalist by trade and enjoys telling your story.

Tips about photography for future clients:
1. Tell your photographer who are the very close friends and family that you want photographed (aside from the formals).
2. During the reception, suggest that the photographer take table pictures even if the bride and groom are unavailable because you are dancing or speaking to someone.
3. This has little to do with photography, but if you think you may have a hard time falling asleep the night before the wedding because you are so excited, bring a Tylenol PM just in case.
4. Put someone in charge of holding your bouquet and touch-up lipstick for after-ceremony pictures.
5. If you are doing a "closing song," pay your photographer to stay the extra hour until the end.
6. Get a wedding film!

Profile Picture User3714505, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

The strongest recommendation I have for David is the most difficult to share. You have to see it for yourself. Having David photograph my wedding was simply fantastic. The best decision I could have ever made. His patience, talent, eye for beauty and ability to capture the most exquisite images is out of the world. I was very pleased with his hard work and team of photographers that made me and my husband and all my guests feel so special. I have nothing but excellent praise to David Sutta and his great team of photographers. They are wonderfully talent and remarkable at what they do.
Thank You.

Profile Picture User4593551, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

David and his team were able to capture our wedding exactly how we had discussed. He also used his own creativity and skill to capture moments when there was a lack of direction and suggestions from myself. He even had a slideshow going of photos from the ceremony already going at the reception that all my guests loved and commented on.

Profile Picture Abby, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David completely blew me away with his level of professionalism and his honesty from day 1. He presented himself in a very personable and genuine manner. He exceeded all of my expectations in terms of value and in the quality and beauty of the images he captured of our wedding. He was always on time or early, answered emails promptly, was very organized, and provided above and beyond excellent service for a very reasonable price. One thing that really set David apart from other photographers I have worked with in the past is that he provided me with ALL of my images (both engagement and wedding) and did so in a matter of just a couple weeks! I was 100% satisfied and would absolutely recommend David to everyone!!

Profile Picture Elisabeth, 10/4/14, 3 Reviews