Michelle Morales Photography

Palm Beach, FL View map

Wedding & Portrait Photography. Our style? Romantic, timeless, fabulous.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
    Tomirys Married on 04/17/2010
    Michelle and Moises are Amazing!! We can't thank them enough for the quality and great service they provided. The quality of the pictures, the responsiveness, professionalism, flexibility, and the value of the cost is A++. I highly recommend Michelle Morales Photography!
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 04/10/2010
    By far the best vendor I worked with in the entire process!

Michelle is based out of West Palm Beach but will travel anywhere for a small travel fee (it depends on how far it is from her home, but I know she recently went to Dominican Republic, etc.). She works with her husband, which is fantastic because she works with the ladies, while he works with the groom’s side!

Our package included a free engagement session (anywhere of your choice), an 8x8 coffee table book of our engagement pictures (she made it our guest book, which had a great touch with some questions for our guest to answer instead of just filling in their names), she was there from the time we started getting ready until about 30 minutes left in the reception (so about 8+ hours), another 8x8 coffee table book (150 pictures), and a 16x24 canvas. She can customize any packages that you’d like too!

I’ve always heard that your wedding photographer is in your face, bulbs flashing, and is very annoying. To be completely honest I didn’t even know she was there. I mean you know she’s there with the obvious family portraits and some of the bridal portraits, but for the most part it’s just naturally talking or walking that she captures that are absolutely gorgeous! She has such an eye for the small details; those little wedding moments that you may have forgotten.

Overall, if I ever had another event (she also does senior portraits, baby photos, etc.) where I needed a photographer there would be no question in who we would select. I recommend her to all of my friends and family. She is the absolute BEST!
    Jessica Married on 01/23/2010
    I'm so glad I chose Michelle to do my wedding! She really captured everything we were doing and feeling all throughout the day. Michelle is so sweet and very down to earth, I really enjoyed working with her! All of my photos were amazing...highly recommended! =)

401 S County Rd Palm Beach, FL, 33480
561-755-3460
Location of (Michelle Morales Photography)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding