David Salon

Costa Mesa, CA View map

Welcome to David Salon

The David Salon team appreciates you allowing us the opportunity to tell you about our salon and what we do. We look forward to getting to know you and we welcome you to the David Salon family.

David Salon celebrated its 17th anniversary in 2010. We are conveniently located at 355 Bristol Street in Costa Mesa, adjacent to the Ayres Hotel & Suites in the Ayres Center next to Mon Amie Bridal. Easily accessible from the 73, 405 and 55 freeways.

We are proud to offer an extensive full service menu of hair, skin care, waxing and bridal services. Our team is comprised of 32 dedicated individuals, each with their own distinctive personality and style. The David Salon team is extremely professional, infinitely creative and highly educated in the latest trends and techniques. Whether your personal style is avante garde, conservative or somewhere in between, we can create your personal look.

David Salon is passionate about making our guest look and feel their personal best. Our staff is committed to providing you the ultimate salon experience. We hold ourselves to the strictest of standards. We strongly believe in continuous education and personal growth. Your satisfaction is our success.

Please be our guest.

Sincerely,
David Salon Team

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Perm
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage
    Tiffany Married on 09/18/2010
    I had my hair and makeup done in September for my wedding and they girls who worked on me did an amazing job !! My hair was so beautiful and the makeup was lovely. They did exactly what i asked them to do and did my bridesmaids and mother as well and everyone looked great.
    April Married on 10/11/2008
    The entire staff is professional and knowledgeable. My hair and makeup were beautiful, and lasted the entire event!
  • U
    Melissa Married on 05/08/2010
    Nicole was amazing. she was very quick and she matched my picture I brought in perfectly. She is so nice and was very open to changing anything little thing I wanted to done to make it perfect. She also kept me on time the whole day. The rest of the staff at David's salon was just as good and the bridal party looked beautiful. Everyone was very pleased with the service and Nicole is the best hairstylist I have ever come across

Deals

David Salon 1
Gift
We offer complimentary consultations to all clients. Call David Salon at 714.549.1160 to book an appointment to visit David Salon, meet a team member and receive a professional recommendation.

FlowerFusion FlowerFusion Wedding Florists

The Best of the Best for Wedding hair!

355 Bristol Street, Suite D Costa Mesa, CA, 92626

Monday 8am-5pm • Tuesday 8am-8pm • Wednesday 7am-8pm • Thursday 8am-8pm • Friday 8am-6pm • Saturday 8am-4pm • Sunday Closed
Location of (David Salon)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding