David Clay Jewelers

• Altana Marie
  • Geoffrey's Diamonds

6 Reviews for David Clay Jewelers

Elaina · Married on 08/18/2012

My fiance and I have been looking all over San Francisco, Marin and Sonoma County for 2 years for the perfect diamond. We walked into David Clay Jewelers and there was something magnificent about the quality of the diamonds. We just knew this place was perfect. We talked with a salesman there by the name of Chris and he was excellent. He knew the answer to every question we had and he was extremely patient with us. He let me try on everything I wanted and even let me walk around the store with the diamonds on to see it in different light. No other jeweler i went to let me leave the counter with the diamond on. Another amazing thing about Chris and David Clay Jewelers was they really worked hard to get me exactly what I wanted in the price range we could afford. Every other store said what I wanted wasn't possible. Well, David Clay made it possible! I now have my dream ring for a price that I am comfortable with. I would strongly recommend them to anyone looking for a ring. I am extremely happy with the quality of my ring and I know that if I ever needed any other jewelry or sizing of my ring, etc. they would be happy to help me and they would do it right!

Chris, Thank you for being such a great help to my fiance and I. We are so pleased with the ring and we really thank you for all the work you put into our special ring. We will be coming in soon to get a matching wedding band and a wedding band for Nick. Also, so sorry it took so long for me to get on yelp and give you guys a good review.

Sincerely,
    Your customers for life,
    Elaina and Nick

Sent on 09/15/2012
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 06/30/2012

This review is from my husband, who I think has better advice on David Clay Jewelers and working with Molly than me. I'd echo everything he says here!

"I went to David Clay Jewelers for an engagement ring and later on for wedding bands. I was a mid-20s guy who knew almost nothing about jewelry and first went to David Clay Jewelers while doing research of how to get an engagement ring that suited my then-girlfriend. I met up with Molly and was floored by all of her help through the entire process. She invested the time to teach me important differences in jewelry and things to consider to keep me within budget even before I had decided to buy a ring through them. She was incredibly personable and helped me pick out exactly the kind of stone I had in mind as well as an appropriate band to go with it. She also kept me in the loop for how long things would take and how things were coming along.

After such wonderful service for an engagement ring it was a no-brainer to go back for the wedding bands, and we were not disappointed. She showcased a number of rings in our styles that would also complement my fiance's engagement ring. She had a few different kinds of rings shipped in to try before settling on our bands, which are perfect.

In my experience, I cannot think of a single reason not to go with David Clay Jewelers."

Sent on 07/03/2012

Stella · Married on 05/26/2012

We worked with Elaine at David Clay Jewelers, and she was fantastic. She made great recommendations, worked with us to figure out the best rings for us, and never made us feel pressured.

We bought my engagement and both of our wedding bands from Elaine, and plan to go back whenever we want more jewelry. We're actually keeping ourselves away from the store until we're planning to spend more money since the store always has something that's perfect, and Elaine is wonderful at finding it and showing it to us.

Everyone at the store is wonderful - they inspect and clean my ring whenever I come in, and are attentive and responsive.

Sent on 09/16/2012

• 1872 Union Street San Francisco, 94123 See on map
    Location of (David Clay Jewelers)