3120 Junction street, North Port, FL 34288 Map · Phone number

About Darren Arena Photography

What is different about my Photography?

My photography has more of a personal feel about it. I want to get to know you and YOUR personality, so that I can be sure to tell the story of your Wedding day in a way that suits who you are.
Photojournalism is a good way to describe much of what I will shoot during the wedding.

I will capture tears, smiles, winks and other emotions from far away, just when you think the camera isn't on you!
This allows for what I feel is more of the natural way people behave. These ALWAYS make for the best photos!

AFFORDABLE ART

I see my work as "affordable art". I'm hoping that when you see my work, you will choose my services because of how and what I shoot.
That being said, my prices are extremely competitive with many of the "larger corporation" type photography companies you will find.

I want your wedding day to be remembered beautifully FOREVER without having to take out a second mortgage on your home!!!

WHO I AM

My wife, Tammy, and I are originally from Upstate New York. We never knew each other up there, but our families both moved to Florida in the late 80s when we were teens. We met, fell in love and were married in 1992.
I soon after fell in love with Photography. At first it was mostly getting to know the camera itself, and practicing on nature. I took a few classes and courses on photography, learning about shutters and apertures, and film speeds.
As soon as the "Digital Age" started to become the leading edge, I sold all of my equipment and bought all professional digital SLR cameras and lenses for them.
I have been shooting Weddings in the Digital format for about 9 years now, and the difference in quality and workflow is AMAZING!!

LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU!!

Call or email me for your FREE consultation!! (941)-626-5839 or email me at DarrenArena73@gmail.com

Follow Darren Arena Photography on

s737
ab330

44 Reviews for Darren Arena Photography

Jennifer · Married on 01/17/2015

My husband and I are so pleased with our photo's from our wedding. Darren Arena Photography os a number one choice!! Everyone who has seen our album wants to continue looking at it over and over again!!

Sent on 11/20/2009

Darren Arena Photography's reply:

I am very glad that you were satisfied with the outcome!! Thank you for your kind words!!

natasha · Married on 11/01/2013

Darren is the best photographer ever!! I have worked many times with him and it was an absolute pleasure to have him shoot my wedding. Amazing talent, amazing photos amazing amazing amazing !!! Thank you Darren!

Sent on 11/10/2013

Darren Arena Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Natasha! You both were fun and fantastic to work with. I hope to be able to work with you guys again in the future!

Veronika · Married on 10/26/2013

Wonderful, creative, professional and fun!

Sent on 11/16/2013

Thank you very much!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Darren Arena Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,799.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

• The Heitman House
    The Heitman House Mansion Weddings

Darren Arena's photographs are beautiful, crisp, and timeless. His photographs evoke emotion, and he is extremely professional to work with. We highly recommend Darren, and know that you will not be disappointed!

• Floral Symphony
    Floral Symphony Wedding Florists

Darren does a great job and has a good eye for capturing the right moment.

• George the DJ
    George the DJ Wedding DJs

I just finished djing and entertaining a wedding on 7-10-10 with Darren doing the Photography he is 100% professional to work with and takes outstanding photos. Wedding D.J.& Entertainer George Rogner.

• 3120 Junction street North Port, FL 34288 See on map