New York, NY 10065 Map · Phone number

About Danielle Elizabeth Inc.

Specializing in a personalized event planning experience, Danielle Elizabeth Inc. will capture your vision for your wedding and help take it above and beyond anything you've imagined. Danielle Elizabeth Inc. also provides photography and videography. For more information please visit our website, Facebook and Instagram or give me a call at (405)226-0908. Thank you for your interest in my work, I look forward to speaking with you!

Follow Danielle Elizabeth Inc. on

barn7
769a2632
img5866
Danielle Elizabeth Inc.

20 Reviews for Danielle Elizabeth Inc.

• Y

Yvette · Married on 06/09/2018

Danielle and Josh are probably one of the best creative teams I've ever worked with professionally or wedding related. They responded to every pre-wedding inquiry, every question, concern, etc. with grace, patience and clarity. Danielle has been doing this for 10 years which is crazy because she and her husband seem so young and vibrant! She shoots fine art film style which was a must for me and I was so excited when I found out she was available for our wedding! Her style is artistic, but also classic. I feel like our wedding photos will always look timeless and not too trendy. She doesn't use filters or anything that could go out of style in a few years. We also purchased an album through her and recommend purchasing your prints and album through her. The prints are the highest quality I've ever seen in a photographic print, other than a museum, and the album is well made, heavy and is worth every penny we paid. We will be recommending Danielle and Josh to all of our family and friends. We felt like we got an extremely good value in hiring them as a team. They offered us a combined services discount for booking photo AND video. They will go above and beyond to make sure your memories from your day are captured flawlessly. Book them today.

Bethany · Married on 05/12/2018

Danielle Elizabeth Inc. is a top-notch professional. Everything she puts her hand to is artistic genius. We were so lucky that they still had our date available on the calendar when we booked them. She fit our style perfectly, and we instantly connected. She made me feel calm and peaceful about the entire wedding process. She and her husband did our photos and videos, and we are so impressed. All of our friends and family, some of whom are even professional photographers and videographers themselves are also impressed. She has a strict "no guest photographer" policy, and I'm so thankful for that! We didn't have a bunch of photos of other people taking photos, which was a big concern of mine. She directed and managed our huge bridal party with grace and ease. I could not be happier. Please consider hiring her for your wedding. You won't regret it.

Cara · Married on 04/07/2018

I had the pleasure of meeting Danielle and her husband for the first time on our wedding day! Needless to say I was a bit nervous, having only corresponded with Danielle via Facetime and text, but she was the most professional and kind vendor we had at our wedding! She and her husband make an amazing team. We could not be happier with our photos and video and would recommend them to everyone we know. We love how they captured many artistic detail shots as well as candids of our guests! They are true professionals, who take their job very seriously! Please do yourself a favor and hire them immediately.

Danielle Elizabeth Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1