1ra Sur #10, Cancun, MX 77712 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Dani Lara Photography

Former journalist/writer, social media advocate and tech enthusiast, now fully dedicated to wedding and portrait photography. Your purest emotions perfectly framed it's my main goal.

Follow Dani Lara Photography on

1 User photo

Dani Lara Photography 1

Jessica Beltran · Married on 11/14/2018

Destination Wedding

I had a destination wedding at the Iberostar Hotel in Cancun, Mexico on November 2018. I was lucky enough to have my wedding planner recommend Daniel to me. From the start, Daniel was professional, friendly, open to any ideas I wanted and constantly communicating with me via email. Usually having destination weddings can be a bit stressful because you don’t get the chance to meet with people before-hand, but Daniel was very reassuring. On the day of our wedding, Daniel didn’t hesitate to put my nerves at ease and was very comforting throughout the entire experience. He was there from the time I started my hair and make-up to the end of my reception. He would inform me step-by-step what the plan was and if I wasn’t on board, he’d make sure to work around it. During the ceremony, I hardly noticed he was there, as he maneuvered around everyone easily. He was able to take the most amazing photos with such elegance. During cocktail hour, Daniel gave me and my husband a photoshoot on the beach. . He directed us with clear instructions, explained his vision and always made sure we felt comfortable. Daniel was accommodating in every way and I could not have been more grateful. We chose a package that included a wedding album and I can’t express enough how beautiful our pictures came out. Our wedding will be an unforgettable moment that we can always cherish. Thanks to Daniel’s great work, we will always have these memories.

Sent on 02/07/2019
    Dani Lara Photography 2

Dani Lara Photography's reply:

Thanks Jessica, was such an honor being your photographer, thank you for choosing my service, for trusting on me, on my direction and vision. Can't express enough how honored I feel with your comments.

Dani Lara Photography Pricing

Dani Lara Photography Price Rates

Dani Lara Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 479.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,799.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

Real Weddings