Dana Walden Bridal

• ILANIS

8 Reviews for Dana Walden Bridal

Cara · Getting married on 07/14/2099

Truly the best!!

Dana and Rad are absolutely incredible. We purchased our wedding bands from them and later returned to have my vintage Tiffany engagement ring from 1951 redesigned and reset. Not only are their designs extremely unique, tasteful, and timeless but they are able to perfectly capture what you are looking for (despite the very vague verbal explanation we gave them). My husband and I both get a lot of compliments on our unique yet classic wedding bands and the engagement ring they reset is an extremely improved version of the original Tiffany design, while still respecting the time period in which it was originally produced (which is exactly what we asked for). We thought the ring couldn’t get more perfect than it already was but they made it so much better.

Dana and Rad are extremely trustworthy, talented and genuinely nice people and a true pleasure to work with. We researched many jewelers before going with Dana and Rad and are so lucky we found them. We will be customers for life and look forward to referring friends and family. If you’re looking for a jeweler - stop now and make an appointment with them!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Alexa

Alexa A · Getting married on 07/08/2021

I love my engagement ring so much--thank you!!!

My fiancé and I went to Dana Walden together several months ago to pick out my engagement ring after I fell in love with one of their rings online. I ended up with exactly the ring that first caught my attention (oval-cut pale blue sapphire flanked by trillion diamonds in a thin rose gold band). I love it SO much and find myself staring at it all the time! All of their rings are so intricate and thoughtfully designed, and the range of designs is also impressive. Dana and Rad are also very professional and down to earth; they don't try to up-sell you and their jewelry is incredibly fairly priced, especially given the high degree of craftsmanship. We just loved everything about the experience, and it felt great to walk in as a couple and work with another couple (my fiancé and I are also both in the arts). I can't recommend them enough--if you are an unconventional bride who wants a ring that is equal parts unique, timeless, and beautifully crafted, go to Dana Walden.

OH and they even threw in a very nice pair of rose gold stud earrings that I wear all the time. A+ all around!!

Sent on 04/12/2020

Harris Roberts · Married on 08/31/2019

Unique engagement ring in NYC

We got our engagement rings and wedding bands from Dana Walden Bridal. The experience was seamless and they had to be one of the best vendors we worked with. Buying jewelry can be an intimidating experience but Dana and Rad are thoughtful, honest, and stylish people. Their showroom is intimate and nothing feels rushed. They really give you the time you need to make a decision. The no-pressure environment was perfect for me. Look no further for great advice and a stunning ring. I can’t recommend them enough.

Sent on 09/28/2019

• New York See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Dana Walden Bridal)